21 - 30
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Infections

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

Chris nods to the ?new? guy then just watches as he walks into the alleyway. Righhttttt. "O its always a party in Sacramento. You're looking at the only party in town." Eyes linger on Antigone for a moment to see if there's a reaction before nodding in consideration at Nathaniel and Emily's thoughts.

"That should exit on the other side of the block." A hand waves towards the looming condo. "Those don't have a whole lot of side-doors into alleyways. But those." It moves to motion at the closed for the evening businesses "those almost always do. Easier to get stock and people in and out." It drops.

"I messaged you all because I'm worried about those doors."
    Irraka Blood Talon:

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt eyes the newcomer, Antigone with what could charitably be called a 'stare' rather than an outright glare. He keeps her in his peripheral, and says to Chris Laurent, "Worried how? We smash 'em in and raid or wait outside and take down what comes out?" He asks, proposing action; any action rather than talk.

A
    Antigone

Antigone finds herself immersed in a pack that is not her own. Preparing for a hunt in territory with which is not familiar.

She tries to follow the lines of force, the differing perspectives, the reactions to Bleed Well's headlong stroll into the alleyway.

She tries to stay silent, to watch and learn, but it's hard for her. She wants to be involved, she wants to guide. To lead. She is, after all, Iminir.

So, she weighs in. Carefully. Measuring her tone, addressing Hector primarily, but cutting her eyes to Nathaniel and Matt in turn.

"Listen, I'm new here. But I think we should take it slow. Steady. Hector's right, they're nasty fucks. And we have to give that respect." She lets the words of the Oath go unspoken, knowing that this Pack will understand: Ni Daha, respect your prey.

"So maybe the best way is to split up," a glance at Nathaniel and then to Chris, "work down the alley from either end. Meet at the doors..." And then go from there.

Manip+Socialize, 4 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-12 11:39:27 Antigone rolls 5 to Manip+Persuasion (10 Again) 9, 9, 9, 9, 5 4 successes

Please note: I meant this to be a Manip+Socialize roll to smooth out what could be perceived as Antigone's interference in pack affairs. I rolled that pool, but accidentally wrote Manip+Persuasion in the dice roller description. Sorry for the confusion!

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

I pause in the shadow and observe my prey. Somewhere in the back of my brain I register the pack speaking of tactics and caution. Doors, possible escape route. Speed and violence then.

I feel comfortable in my blanket of shadows, it is unlikely that man will see me here, and if we strike quickly enough it is unlikely that the Beshilu will be able to raise an alarm. I take the risk and smoothly grow fur, dropping down on all fours on paws the size of dinner plates. Now i truly am the predator, Urshul.

Sticking to my shadows I take in the prey.

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-12 18:53:43 Bleeds Well rolls 6 to Warriors Eye (10 Again) 4, 2, 9, 1, 7, 8 2 successes
    2019-11-12 18:52:30 Bleeds Well rolls 8 to perceives things (perception+near-wolf) (10 Again) 9, 8, 9, 5, 5, 7, 8, 10, 5 5 successes

I prepare myself to pounce slowly shifting my weight onto my back legs, should one make for the door it won't get far...

PU: 4

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

A whimper of irritation and worry came from the scrawny wolf at the prospect of charging in. Hunting wasn't always a numbers game- prey could be stalked, members separated, targets chosen carefully. And given this setting, wherein the rats likely held every advantage in regards to territory, the Crescent was more than a bit apprehensive at an All-Out approach. Not towards action- that was inevitable. But they could go about this in a better manner than before...

<<Trap, then Chase?>> Going by Matt's latter suggestion. Shake the hive and thing wouldn't go well- but funnel them through, and it'd be easier. The pup thought calling a spirit wouldbe a poor plan... The only two they really knew who might help were a spy (which was HOPEFULLY doing something for them) and a Nature jaggling that might very well detest the Metal and Concrete. Awakening one would likely go about as well.

Regardless, the pup takes every packmates' words and waits for what happens next. At the end of the day, he'd defer to the Alpha.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Prey, yes that's what humans are aren't they? It's not a Sin against Harmony to hunt humans as long as there's a purpose.

And as long as they aren't food. But who does that? Around Bleeds Well theprey continue to exist in their own worlds. Their own worlds of pain and sickness. Quiet coughs are buried into layers of clothes. In fact no one in the alley way is a threat to Bleeds Well, instinct tells him so. The alley has doors though. Two to the looming condo complex to Bleed's left and several doors on the right along various buildings. One business back door hangs open, a pair of small yellow eyes look intently at Bleeds.

Outside of the alley the Rahu has faded into the alley and can't be clearly be seen anymore.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily nods enthusiastically at Chris' description. "Yep, we're the party people!"

She listens to people's thoughts before blowing a bubble and weighing in slowly. "I think... Antigone? Right? Uh, I reckon she has the right idea. There's a lot of us. Two groups is smart. Say, Charlie's angels? Chris, me, B and Antigone? Split the Auspices as best we can?"

Like hell is Emily rolling against that.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector is barely listening as he watches Bleeds Well vanish into the murky alley.

"All right then," he grunted as he stared at the alleyway.

"Nathaniel, Matt, with me. As you say: Chris, Emily, Brigit - take Antigone with you and go down the alley from the other direction. Do a sweep and meet us somewhere in the middle. If you find Bleeds Well, turn him around and bring him with you. Then what? If nothing challenges us we can check out the doors and stuff. Right, Chris?"

Hector could wait no longer. This Cahlith was branded for Glory. That made him an impulsive alpha if he felt one of the pack could be in danger. Especially if that member of the chorus had done just what Hector had been planning to do...

"Shit!"

He curses. Or was it growled.

And strode right into the alley after the Blood Talon.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

The Pale Wolf's head dips in acknowledgement of her task.

Then the body dips low, the time had come to hunt. Thus, she lopes to the start position she had been given.

The Pale Wolf did not look behind her, trusting the pack - and the newblood - to heed the Alpha's order.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

A quite yip of approval at Hector's words. Direction and a plan, both good things. So he took his place next to the Alpha, awaiting for the signal...

...Which was apparently their Alpha rushing off to find the battle-ready one. Another light whimper of irritation as the pup quickly bounded along with their leader. Mother Above and Father Below. Please let this go well...

18. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last