Showdown at the OK Corral

Secure for the Day
Aug 21, 2021 - Aug 21, 2021
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

In the distance, mages are spotted with Active spells...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam looks up to see the other mages approaching and mentally wraps herself in spiritual armor ... but her focus isn't true and the only armor she dons is in her imagination, not her Imago.

Ephemeral Shield - failure

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus surveys the approaching mages. Two, he recognizes from Ruby's meeting, and a third looks familiar, although he can't quite place her. "Speak of the devil. I think the line-mapping group may have just decided to join us."

PRE

As the mystagogues move closer, Jack recognizes Animus and Joshua from the meeting at Ruby's studio. His unease visibly falls away, though he doesn't do much but raise his hand in friendly acknowledgment.

"As far as I can tell, they're friends, unless those're disguises. They're the ones Jordan and I met at Ruby's place," Jack explains to Trench and Tam.

Trench
    Trench

Trench arched his head, trying to get a better look at the Mages in the distance. His eyes squinted as they approved and finally recognised one of them. "...Morris? What are you doing here?"

This is assuming Joshua hasn't walked off or anything

"As far as I can tell, they're friends, unless those're disguises. They're the ones Jordan and I met at Ruby's place," Jack explains to Trench and Tam.
    "No, Jack, I think you're right." replied Jordan.

He looked to the new arrivals. "Joshua, Master Animus. Nice to run across you. Is it safe to assume that you're not strolling to enjoy the great outdoors?"

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus gives a slight chuckle at Jordan's question. "I do enjoy the outdoors, but no, you're correct. We've been investigating the bridge, and found several unusual things. From what Joshua tells me, the bridge is a nexus of lines, but something seems to be blocking them." Animus shakes his head, sighing. "Used to be, you could see the lines with any Sight. They must be under some sort of powerful veiling effect now, which is disturbing on its own."

Jordan frowned.

"Not good. If the veil is resistant to you two, it's probably a ritual Veiling. And it's a bit public for unveiling. Jack has been leading us in tracing what's on Theo's map."

He looked to Tam and Trench. "Tam, this is Joshua, the Consilium Sentinel, and Master Animus. Would you both look at the bridge and tell us what you See?"

PRE

Jack gives Jordan a quizzical look. "You meant to include me in that too, right?" he asks without hesitation.

Without waiting for an answer, he takes a few seconds to scrutinize the bridge, wondering somewhat if those same motes that were in the Line would be here as well.

Should probably start spending only 2 turns... Total Suxx=9

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Just an FYI I'm with y'all, just waiting for Tam and Trench...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread