Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 38
DISPLAYED
(Mission Impawsible) Kennel Club

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Yes, indeed. And the job is so undemanding that even a monkey could perform it reasonably well. I mean, you've seen my colleague. Great worker, but she's a bit of a ditzy", she pauses thoughtfully.
    "You shouldn't let your doubts come between yourself and your desires. Aim for the best you can get, and I'm sure luck will come your way", she pirouettes around with a loud click of her heels, "Stanford pre-med is a great track! So... about that dog, let me perform a check, so we can finish here", she says with a bright smile.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

2. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post

0 Scenes

"I...thought your...friend worked for an acronym place.....taxidermy something, with you. But now you're saying she works at Funderland?" they ask, brows quirked in combustion.

They watch at Titania pirouettes, and laughs awkwardly. "Uh kay. I could. Try." a shrug. "So, you're checking the dogs here....or just the one that bit the kid?" they ask, more the one person, 'coincidentally' asking after that dog, the teen might not be bright, but they weren't dimmer then dust.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Ouch, Xir was a smart cookie. "Hmm, yes. She... how do you say it? Moonlights? She Moonlights for both organizations. She mostly deals with green thumb business over at Funderland, but occasionally she helps us at F.A.I.R.E.S.T. with this kind of off-site work. She's lucky our supervisor isn't with us today. She's of extremely short temper, that one", she shrugs.
    "I'm going to be forthright. I'm flabbergasted by the fact that the shelter has seemingly tasked you with caring for those animals all alone. And for that DOG in particular.
    It's an exotic breed, a quite aggressive one at that. Nobody knows which kind of diseases the poor animal could be a vector for, hence I might have to perform a checkup after the examination. Both on the poor girl and yourself. At least, the animal has been quarantined. Don't worry, it's all free of charges"

Just a bit of glamour, my little innocent bright eyed xir.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

0 Scenes

They hum. "Mkay, makes sense." They nod, "She must be super busy though, doing so much. And I won't say anything about uh this to anymore, I don't want you guys to get into trouble."

Their eyes widen, "Ohohoh! I get it, no I just see to the dogs and clean and that, I'm not the only one. Or maybe I am. It's been a while since I saw another volunteer, but there's Karen, and Mark and Beth at the front desk and there's others of course, the vet and yeah. And, I uh. Thanks," a smile, "I haven't seen the dog, well I have but I don't get close. I dunno how to interact with that one. Since it's huge and, well. Mean." a sigh, "That's good, free is good. I dunno if this shelter could afford something like...uh you, for the dogs, but uh...." the furrowed brow returns, "Unless they are taxidermying the dogs...." a full body shudder, "I'm okay, I'll hit up Funderland, promise, just please help the dogs!"

6. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Very well", she nods, "Let's pay this meanie quadruped a visit", she adds excitedly.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

0 Scenes

"Um," They begin, tugging on an ear, "I'm not allowed up there, but you can show your badge or whatever F.A.I.R.E.S.T. has to show, the front desk and they should allow you back there."

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"I see, I see", she says with a frown. Meanwhile, soft hands emerge from her bag with her phone again. "I suppose I will have to write that report after all", she says maliciously as her fingers work on the display. And with a click of her heels, she's out of the room.

"It might appear that our suspicions have been confirmed. The facility is not only unsuitable, for the hygienic conditions are the most unsavory - but they seem to employ underage workers. Most unsettling indeed Circe "

Of course no report was ever finished without matching photographic evidence; leave it to the lusty not-so Bright One to make the "evidence" a photo-shoot all about herself rather than the actual state of the facility.

"Mission accomplished! You should have seen how professional I looked! Circe "

She keeps hammering on the display like a grinning maniac, and then, like a consummate professional she strikes her best pose. Once, thrice, three times (or maybe a few times more, you need to get the right lights after all), after several failed bids she finally settles on the right look. Anything could be said about the Light-bulb-clock hybrid, but her smiles were bright and impeccably timed.
    "Prunes", she says aloud, giggling.

And with that, the text was sent.

5 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-09 00:36:15 Titania rolls 12 to Strike a Pose, Say "Prune" Pre+Expression + spec + SL4 (10 Again) 7, 1, 1, 9, 3, 7, 9, 2, 1, 3, 8, 10, 9 5 successes

Rolled expression. Was in doubt between that and Persuasion (seduction), but she has the same pool anyway
    Fame ● (Social Media)

10. Likes Origins, , Abyssalstar liked this post

0 Scenes

The teen waves at the retreating form of Titania, before sighing and picking up the soiled rag to continue 'cleaning'.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread