(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice listens, still in her seat.

"Distant in what way?" she asks, "I regrettably did not meet with any other Acolytes before or after the Crone Court. I have been familiarizing myself with other aspects of Sacramento, and perhaps that has put me at a disadvantage, but maybe I am able to offer up a unique perspective." New and old, Acolyte, but distant herself from the happenings of the Domain in the long time she was set under that...weight. The pressure.

Alice's hand, falls to her chest, she presses down. Still not enough....but she was, hesitant to evoke the Blood to press harder, even if it, might be what she needed to feel it again.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Please feel free to progress the convo without Twist unless she is specifically requested or such. I don't want to hold up the scene just to say that she continues listening lol.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes look to a few of the pinned butterflies before nodding to Mable with a smile, “Thank you. A hobby of mine.” A good way to de-stress.

“What I mean is I granted a Regency to the Circle, only to be met with defiance by its Hierophant. Blatantly defining direct orders given by me. If you remember Keeper Wood, I went to you to get information delivered to me because he was either too lazy to do it or just too ignorant to do as he was told. The second Hierophant was going down the same path, and had he not left the Domain, his Tenancy would have been revoked. And had he remained in the Domain, he would be sitting in here as well.”

Moving her head to address Alice, “I would very much like a different perspective. As I don’t remember such behavior in the past.”

Back to addressing both, “It’s no secret that I had issues with the Dragons, and I want to get things cleared and out in the open before it happens with the Circle. I also want to make sure we are able to work together and that I have some assurance that the mistakes of the past Hierophants won’t be repeated. But don’t think I hold ill will towards the Covenant, because I don’t. The Circle has aided the Domain on many occasions. But past behaviors will not be tolerated moving forward.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Which orders were defied, and in what way?" Alice asks, she knows not the facts or the situation, but when she was the lone Acolyte within the Domain years ago, there was no discernible divide between Prince and Circle, if there is such a thing, especially when the Covenant is not a major power....

Alice assumes the second Hierophant is Thomas, the Lord who Fled. Though she truly knows not why. But of the first, "You speak of two Hierophants, might I ask for clarification, I know what must be Mister Boyle, but the other name escapes me. My apologies."

She contemplates in the dark, "No, I do not remember such things either." but that had just been her in the Domain and when there were others, she had claimed High Priestess and Seneschal. She held a power that others hoped to have.

"Of course, Your Grace." Alice ducks, her head. Mind a whorl, she needed to truly dig into the conflict with the Dragons, and to see just what happened to spark and grow a divide between Ale and Acolytes.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable thought about this for a moment. "Krieg, was the other Heirophant. A giant Nosferatu. He was Heirophant when I joined the Circle." Mable said to Alice.

"I can not explain nor excuse either one of the men and their behaviors. My best guess is they both were too much into their research through libraries to realize how derelict they were to other duties. But that is no excuse. When I knew of a need I tried to pick up the slack. For example, I knew you needed the border watched from that false Prince, ummm Saul? Sorry bad with names. Anyway, I chose to do the patrolling there and have tried to keep both of you in the loop." Mable nodded to Ale and Twist.

"I believe you also have my final report on the artifact. Once you made me aware that Krieg was not reporting to you I did what I could to keep you apprised. I realize now that I never told either one of them that I was reporting to you directly. Perhaps that was wrong on my part, I should have stayed with the chain of command." Mable allowed the thoughts to be spoken as she talked. She wasn't sure if this was helpful or not to anyone in the room. At the very least it would help Alice understand some of the going ons while she was recuperating.

"While I can't excuse the past Heirophants for their behavior, I do hope that my willingness to work with you and keep you up to date on situations has helped in keeping you from feeling too distant from the Circle."

Then Mable decided to add more, "You mentioned what happened with the Dragons. I do believe that you were more than fair to them as a whole. I realize you don't need me to say that nor is it my place, but you did not punish all the Dragons, you did offer all of them a chance to speak with you one on one. They punished themselves needlessly. I only mention this because I did not feel like I was ever punished for the issues with Krieg or Mr. Boyle. Therefore, I do not feel like there is a distance between the Circle and you, at least not from my end." Damn, did she just mess up what she was trying to convey again? Words were not always her friend, Mable decided.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Turning her face to look directly at Alice, “I had instructed a previous Hierophant that he was to have a meeting with the former Reeve, who was also the Grand Wyrm. See, he had come across a cat like thing in the sewers, and I ordered him to meet with the Grand Wyrm to establish its threat level to the Domain. I did not want a Covenant harboring something that could be a threat to the safety of the Domain and those who reside in it. He had two weeks, he choose not to have the meeting, harboring the thing on the Farm until it conveniently died somehow. His excuse? He made a judgement call. I ordered the corpse brought here, and it has remained as such, under lock and key. So as Hierophant, he decided to ignore a direct order and seemed to think his judgement was better than mine. Needless to say it didn’t sit well with me.” From her voice, she was looking directly at Alice. She felt it important to still look at Alice when she talked to her.

“Mr Krieg was his name, a fellow Haunt. And no worries, I don’t remember if the two of you met.” She doesn’t think so, but wasn’t sure.

Her attention moves to her Cousin with a nod of her head, “And I think you for stepping in and doing that. I’ve received your reports and find no fault with them.” Mable had stepped up, she would give credit where it was due.

“When it comes to Domain security, the chain of command is the Reeve, Archon Twist and myself. You reported to me, and I see no wrong doing on your part, though in the future, the Reeve will need to receive a copy as well. It was nice to know what was going on with tasks and artifacts I had requested reports on.”

A small smile to Mable, “It was helped. But I wanted to touch base, like I recently did with Grand Wyrm Dirt Nap, to make sure any misunderstands were dealt with.” And it had been a great meeting.

“I’m pleased to hear that you don’t feel like you have been punished for what the others did. The weight of the punishment lies with the one who was in the wrong. Some punishments affect a Covenant as a whole, which was the case with the Dragons, but, as you stated, they were given the chance to discuss it with me and decided not to. Which was another reason for this meeting. With Mr Boyle about to lose his Tenancy, it allows the Temple to fall back into disrepair. If someone wanted to take it up, and keep it up and running, I’m open to discussing that.”

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice couldn't remember if she had ever met Krieg. Surly she would remember if she had, but when she reaches for something that might allow her to know, there is a sensation of mist scattering with the press of the waves.

Alice hums, it is an empty sound. Devoid of many things. Mabel wasn't at fault, but those who sought to lead, one a Haunt, another a Lord, but men, both. Was that the issue? Were these men leading as men who wanted power, or were they men fumbling in the dark attempting to do justice to the Crone, while slighting the women that would allow them to worship in freedom...?

"We cannot allow for the Temple to fall into darkness and misuse. When I reentered the Necropolis, to know what time and neglect had done to my home...I do not wish to allow that to happen to the Crone's seat of worship." Alice speak ups, keeping her other thoughts to herself. At least, for now. "I know Keeper Wood, has made a magnificent place of the Farm....but I was not the one to do that, nor was I originally apart of breaking ground at the temple site." which might lead to Alice be seperate from these things, as she already is, by dint of her absence.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quiet and still in her seat throughout most of the talk, a crease mars the smooth expanse of Twist's forehead at one of the statements made.

Leaning forward slightly, putting herself in the conversation briefly she looks to Mable. "Prince Saul," the title faintly emphasized, "is no more false than the Prince of Rome. We should not claim otherwise unless we wish to make it so."

She did not look at Ale as she leaned back in her chair. She knew Sacramento's Prince had no desire to start a conflict with their neighbor.

Her face smoothing back into smoothness, she resumed her patient watch.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

9. Likes liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you, Your Grace, I will continue to send you updates as well as the Reeve. Should I also copy Archon Twist in all reports?" Mable asked.

Mable nods to Twist, "I'm sorry, you are correct, that was very disrespectful of me. I have respected his territory by not entering it." Mable said quietly.

"I took ownership of the farm because it was a natural fit for me. And like Miss Hart, I do not wish the Temple to fall into disrepair." Words were simple but heartfelt.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was difficult to hear that the Necropolis had falling into disrepair. It had once been such a beautiful and peaceful location.

“The Temple will always be there for the Circle. But growing it into something more, well, that will require time and effort. Should you wish to take it on, just let me know. Just because you were not the one to break ground at the Temple does not mean you cannot build it into a seat of worship for yourself and other members.” But if she didn’t want it, that was fine.

Nodding to Twist, then looking to Mable and Alice, “He has respected our boarders thus far. Until he doesn’t, we shall leave him be.” Did she like it? Not really. But he was doing what had been asked, and she would as well. Until her hand was forced.

Dark eyes look to Twist, then back to Mable, “If she would like to be included on them, then yes. But if it’s a report that has to do with security of the Elysia, then absolutely.” Anything that was a concern for Elysia should include Twist. No questions asked.

“The Temple isn’t going anywhere. It has always been there and it will remain, a place for the Circle should they want it. Though I know I enjoyed having Court there, it was a nice change of scenery.” Even if the art was hideous.

“But moving forward, I need to know what can be done to prevent a breakdown of important communication. I want to see each Covenant grow and prosper,” though not as much as the Invictus of course, “and I think there needs to be trust and communication. I’ll admit, Mr Krieg made things very difficult, and I don’t want to see that happen again.” The floor once again, turned over to them.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread