Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable hands Sonnie the candy, "I have a few more candy filled pumpkins, anyone else?' Mable offered.

"Inside inside?" Mable questions. "Sounds fun." She giggles. "Slumber party? That could be very fun." She agreed.

"I have little tea lights. hopefully enough light" She was digging through a plastic tub and playfully rubbed her butt against Ems leg, "or would these glow light things work?" She looked up at Circe.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie snatches the candy bag from Mable. "Thank you!" she says, before running back to her pumpkin carving station with the loot, while sticking her tongue out at Emily. "Too late, it was designated for ME!"

"Sugar highs for everyone! This is what Halloween is truly about, you know. It's an ancient tradition. Kids were trick-or-treating as early as 1500 BC!" She nodded firmly, certain in her made-up historical facts.

Sonnie then resumed cutting at her orange gourd, while simultaneously digging through the candy bag and fishing out her favorite treats to consume.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmmm," Circe taps her left hand against her side, causing a tinking sound of vambraces against metal skirt. "Ya know what, science it! We'll try one and the other if it ain't good."

Circe does accept both to try the tea light first. It did have the desired effect. Circe gives Mable a thumbs up, "Brilliant ya are Princess Fiona!"

She smiles at Sonnie while giving her two finger guns, "But we get Hershey now. They got mammoth cheese. Pretty sure we win." Guns became thumbs up, "Personally I preferred ta just go tricking, ya know like those cloooowns, wait a minute," Circe puts a hand on her hip as she looks down at Sonnie, "Are ya sayin' yer still a kid? That don't fly," another clink of metal as Circe makes an X with her arms, "That'd cut down on adult sleepover activities if ya are. Plus ya'd be stuck with 4 candies a day instead of gorging option. I want ta see a hyper Sun wooing us tonight," Circe waggles her eyebrows at the horrid pun murder of Sonnie's name.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

4. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Mumuth chuz?" she asked of Circe, her mouth full of chocolate candy. Taking a moment to chew and swallow, Sonnie repeated her question. "Mammoth cheese? Like... cheese made from mammoth milk? How... where do you get mammoth milk?"

"I never said I was a kid, you silly goose!" She wagged a 3 Musketeers bar at the other Changeling. "And I..." she paused and made a grossed out face and shook her head emphatically. "No. No. No no no. Nn-nnn. No way, bae. Those puns are just too terrible. Unacceptable! Try again!"

6. Likes Origins liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was laughing so hard at the antics of Sonnie and the bad puns of Circe. So much better then most of the people she had to deal with day to day. This was most assuredly the best way to keep some humanity and sanity...laughter.

"You guys are just too much." Mable laughed.

8. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"We try our best," she cheerfully informs Mabel. Circe had dressed the part and made the reference but nobody got it. She sighs about to explain then pauses. Her face screws up then she just shakes her head with a laugh, "Why from the mammoth milkman of course. What a silly question ta ask."

Then Circe mock gasps at Sonnie's protest, "How candy ya say that?! I'm sure between us my words can get a some good Snickers. But I can't Resse ist ya," Circe shrugs with her arms swept wide, "Even if we're havin' a bit of a Sour Patch, I won't Rolo over that easily ta give up on so easily."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"We try!" She grinned at Mable and gave the vampire a thumbs up.

Turning to Circe, she tilted her head in curiosity, "Mammoth milkman? Those must be some giant bottles. How big do you think his delivery truck is?"

Sonnie smirked, "Listen, Smarty, I not looking for a Payday of laughs here. So I'm gonna need you to mallow out. Sure, we've had Mounds of fun tonight, I have a confection to make, and I'm not gonna sugarcoat it. I'm actually here to find Mr. Goodbar. So don't be jellybean, okay? Are you keeping Skor?"

Bought time to wrap this up! Thanks for the fun!

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable puts her head on the table as she is laughing. "Killing me." She manages to get out.

Any last comments before I close this? Thanks for the fun scene.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily slips her arms around the laughing Fiona, laying a kiss on her head. "Well, it's good to know we're having fun. warm cider and sweets for all!"

Good to close! Always fun everyone, thanks for the scene!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe doesn't even try to hide the laughter as Sonnie seemed to take it in stride, "Oh ho ho ho ho! Giant monster sized I'm sure, oh ho ho ho!"

Hugging and nuzzling resumed as Sonnie met her on the pun field of battle, "Ooooh my favorite corpse! I new ya were a Mint that'd learn Mounds of fun in the art o' the pun! I wouldn't trade ya fer a 100 Grand. And," Circe looks at Emily, "It is great ta looks on the bright Cider of life, oh ho ho ho!"

Good to close

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread