Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

And, sure enough, the powerful roar of an electric-blue Mustang rides up the drive to the Farm. Pulling up, stepping out, and swinging her tail like she's about to sing a pithy musical number, is the blue-haired werewolf.

Emily reaches over and grabs a 6-pack of beer, and spins around with a huge smile on her face. "Well hellooooooo, party people! Anyone wanna make a deal with the devil?" She looks around. "Sonnie! You look amazing! And Circe! Babe! Is that.... It that real metal armour? Mabs and I met a girl who wore, like, this chainmail link dress thing! It was sooooooo hot."

She dances around. "And speaking of hot.... Mable? Is that you under all that green?" The Ithaeur wraps her arms around "Fiona". "Fortunately I recognise the body even with that mask on... Do I get a kiss?" She pouts, trying not to grin.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hey girl when it comes ta pumpkins what better solution is there than murder?" Circe shrugs then laughs at Sonnie's impression. Circe looks at Mable, "Well it is really really really fun ta be bad," eyebrow waggle as she seductively says, "Let me show ya how bad I can be," Circe puffs up her chest as she inhales. Then contributes her own impression, "I herdy dur flerty floopin. Look at the rice eh dice fer moopin der pumpkin Gooch." Circe then starts patting herself down before snapping her finger, "Darn I didn't bring the battle axe."

She follows towards the carving as they keep talking.

"That'd be nice ta see Em again,"
    Circe nods not getting Sonnie wasn't asking her. And who should walk it but Emily. Dressed as, oh boy, "Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho! That, ho ho, perfect!" She gestures with both hands towards Emily, "Oh ho ho ho! Speak oh the devil and she shall appear!"

Once she calmed down she picked up a carving knife and tapped it to part of the chest armor. She'd done a lot of cosmetic work on these football pads but the metal? The knife clanked against the chest plate, "Yup, metal. And Fiona gets another name, also sometimes I get called stronza. Though Eeeem?" She leans forward with a smile, "Did the chain mail chick wear anything, uh, under it?" She frowns, "Okay that sounded better before I thought of it. Cause bare under chain links? That's," Circe visibly shudders, "Waaaay too much chest chafing."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie burst into laughter as Emily appeared as if summoned by magic! "Em! Were you lurking nearby waiting for one of us to mention you?" She did a spin to show off her costume, "Thank you! And nice costume! It's somehow very appropriate for you," she smirked.

She laughed even more at Circe's attempt at the Swedish Chef, and had to wipe her eyes, "Ah stop! I'm gonna ruin my makeup job!"

"Yay! Pumpkins! Let's make a gourd horror movie!" Sally Sonnie skipped towards the greenhouse!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable recognized that motorcycle sound, and she grinned.

Mable's mouths OMG. when she sees Em. "Whoa, hot stuff." The old Donna Summer's song flits through her mind and she resists singing Hot Stuff. "You really want a kiss with all this green? It will probs leave a mark." She grinned even bigger at the thought of where she wanted to leave the green marks.

"That is truly a terrible accent." Mable laughs a belly laugh at Circe

Mable got serious for a moment when discussing the dress Amber had worn. "Oh, that dress was incredible. It didn't seem to chaff her at all and I don't see how she could wear anything under it. She said all the chains wear well balance and didn't feel heavy." Mable gave a little pout, "but she didn't seem to want to play."

Mable picks up a carving knife and stabs into the pumpkin. Once she gets the top off she grabs handfuls of pumpkin guts. "Go ahead and throw the guts over into the compost bucket next to you."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily grins. "Well, there weren't chain links here" she gestures to her boobs, "or, y'know, here" She waves the same hand vaguely over her crotch, "That was all regular dress, but she was still pretty cute."

She rests on Sonnie's shoulder. "Lurk? I don't lurk! I, just, like, be there when people need someone-thing! And what are you trying to say, babe? That I'm some kind of demon? Spreading temptation and vices like.... like... I mean I don't.... um...huh." The Ithaeur frowns, then looks around, cheerily. "Anyone wanna help me out here?"

She slips around Mable and kisses her long and sow on the lips. "You've never cared about leaving marks on me before..." she says, tapping the vampire on the nose with her tail. "Awww.... if you want to, uh, play, I know our Valkarye lady over here loves playing..." Emily slips her arms back around "Fiona".

7. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Der ish der werst acca, cough cough cough," she rubs her throat, "Fanculo," the Italian stops trying to be Swedish, "It was a bad one. But at lest Sonny is havin' a gourd time," Circe twirls her own carving knife. It was harder to do with pliers, knives had better balance, "Such a lively corpse!"

"Ah," she nods as the chain dress is explained, "That sounds much less masochistic. More fashionista. Or 80s action film," Circe shakes her head. She starts to carve but thinks on Emily's question. "Asmodeus? Succubus? Glab Bozo? Or ya know," she smiles, "Girl Scouts visiting a diet camp. Can't trust lil' kids tryin' ta sell ya cookies. Conspiracy of the hoi polloi ta take money," she nods seriously before laughing as she goes back to carving.

Then the kiss.

"Nice ta know yer affection does show," there is a scraping sound as she messed up the carving. Fortunately the vambraces are actual metal, "Fanculo, too many sexy distractions." She gets the lid off the pumpkin, "Sweet lil' devil I won't complain if we are gonna play snu-snu with 4 instead o' 3. Make is heritical by," Circe smiles with a nod at Emily as her free hand dices into the pumpkin, "Consorting with demons," a nod towards Sonnie, "Necrophilia," and finally a look at Mable, "And goin' Green is all the rage these days. But one question?"

This time the knife hits metal with intent to do so, "Well 2 questions. Armor on or off while playing?" she lifts her free hand covered in pumpkin guts up to view, "And where is the compost again?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"RAAAAAHHHH!" With a wordless warcry, Sonnie plunged the carving blade into the top of the skull pumpkin with... let's call it vigor. Then she happily cut an opening and started emptying the gourd of it's gooey contents. Handfuls of seeds and stringy orange glop were tossed aside into the assigned compost bucket. "Ah, not gonna cook the seeds? They're delicious!"

She gestured towards Emily, "You lurked! Totally lurked! Lurker!"

Sonnie was quite focused on her pumpkin carving, and thus was largely oblivious to the innuendo being tossed back and forth by the other women, "Goofy face or scary face? Maybe some sort of logo? Decisions, decisions!" She gave the other pumpkins a quick scan, to see what they were making.

"Wait," she blinked, catching up to something Circe said, "I can't trust girl scout cookies?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable laughed at Circe's bad accent in Swedish and her very bad puns. "What does fanculo mean?" She asked, not knowing Italian.

Mable kissed Em, "You are temptation."She grins and thinks about banging her right here, "Sweet, sweet temptation. The costume suits you."

"You can save the seeds if you want. I have some baggies inside." She offered Sonnie.

"On then off. and the bucket under the table for the compost" she said to Circe with a mischievous grin.

Mable started to wonder how everyone would look naked covered in pumpkin guts. That was one heated thought that made her smile.
    Mable scraps her pumpkin clean then moves onto the face. "Goodness, now you have me questioning the face." She gives a fake glare to Sonnie.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily grins widely. "Oh, I make an excellent Suck.....cubuuss," the werewolf quips to Circe. "Wait, no! I meant help me argue I'm not some kind of sinful spreader of vices! I'm lovely and sweet and innocent!" The werewolf sniggers.

"Awww, Circe! My affection always shows!" Emily bounces over and rests her chin on the valkarye's shoulder - Mable's facepaint has left green marks around Emily's mouth and cheeks. "Feeling a little left out, babe?" she chuckles. "And always armour off. I didn't bring a can opener."

Blue eyes leer at Sonnie playfully. "I did no-ooot luuuuuurk!" The devil stamps her foot, cackling with laughter. "And you can totally trust them, because they're delicious! Someone," she shoots Circe a look, "Is suggesting I'm innocent as girl scouts selling cookies at a fat camp!"

Emily slips back to Mable. "Aw, really? That's sweet! ...Is it working?" She smiles, the look in her eyes hungry. She quickly steals another kiss on Mable's lips.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sonny ya can do a goofy scary face ya know. Or a scary Goofy face though Disney might object," she just adds more fuel to the fire as she twirls the knife. Then snorts at the question, "Well there was that peanut butter recall a while back. So, no. But ya gotta respect the good business sense of what I suggested," she nods in approval at the corrupt concept.

"Ah so it is, I blame all the sexy sights fer missin' it."
    the pumpkin innards start slopping into the bucket as the knife is set aside, "And fanculo is an Italian general cuss. Kinda like fuck."

And Emily was getting into it. "Hey well that's easy. Just ride a unicorn," she laughs as only Sonny might get that innuendo. These mortals wouldn't, "Then ya prove yer a pure maiden AND a succubus. And why would I feel left out," she reaches an arm around Sonnie to hug the monkey as she nuzzled there cheeks together, "I think I'd look great covered in blue."

She then gives a false gasp of shock, "Who would accuse you of such things?!" More pumpkin innards are withdrawn, "A lurker? Sounds like a bug or something. I always thought ya were more of a licker," Circe does her best to try to impersonate Gene Simmons' tongue act as she tosses away more innards, "And I'm certain yer more innocent then I am, which would put ya on par with such business savvy girl scouts."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread