Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily nods. "Hey, man, not bad. do that each morning and your clothes will always shift with you. Neat, huh?"

She shovels another huge bite of enchilada into her mouth. "Mmm. Sho good."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt nods. "Okay, I can do that. Thanks. So, it wears off? I mean you have to do it every day?" He asks with a mouth full of enchilada.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Ithaeur nods. "It adds a few minutes to your routine, but it's worth it. I can handle walk of shame, but being a wolf in Sacramento gets really odd looks. Trust me."

She drains the glass and slumps back in the chair. "There's a bunch of other rites, but they take much longer to learn. Sacred Hunt and all that. It's why I claim the title of Ritemaster." Emily scratches her head idly. "Oh, and the new garage should be more or less ready in a week or two, so we need to redo all the photographs for the website. Obvs can't do that 'til the scaffolding is back down."

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"Yeah, I think this one is good enough for me." Matt says. "Thanks for teaching me, Emily."

He looks around, "So, is business good? You making improvements to the place from profits, not having to take out a loan?" He asks in a possibly concerned tone. "Anyway, are you done with all the demo, or can I get in on some sledgehammer action, breaking down walls?" He grins.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Ithaeur shrugs with a chill smile. "Anytime. It's what I do, remember?"

Emily shakes her head. "There were a few loans. Banks, full collateral - nothing shady, hand to Luna. "But with how business has been, I had the downpayment, the projected profits to match against the repaments - everything. Proper presentation to the bank, reports, histories - you name it. This was Dad's dream - when I took over it kinda became mine too. I stamped my own mark on it, but...." she shrugs. "It'll all be worth it in the end."

She munches some more food and sniggers. "*OM*... gulp... no way, man. I got professionsals doing this. Don't get me wrong you could out bench these guys any day, and the wolf-whistling only stopped when I dropped a guy." The Crescent wipes her mouth on the back of her hand. "Call me crazy, but I wan tthis done right. This place is my home!" The smile returns.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

"Yeah. I forget sometimes that rituals are your thing." Matt says, smiling. "And your cooking is good too."

He nods. "Okay. Let me know if I can help with the money stuff." he says a little ambiguously.

Matt grins. "Yeah, I get it. I love you for babying my Hummer, but I wouldn't let you open up my computer."

"So, anything else you think I should know?" Matt asks. "I just like having my clothes and phone when I do the human thing. I feel like I'm good now. Don't need any other ritual stuff."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Crescent's face drops in mock-horror. "Heeyyyyyyy! It's like, my duty and stuff! Ritemaster? Clue is in the name?" Matt is give a wide grins. "Yeah, I'm a regular Martha Stewart." She lays back and burps loudly.

The Rahu's tone is a bit weird - she can;t tell what he's suggesting. "Don't worry big guy. I know I joke a lot, but Daddy didn't raise a fool. I'm careful with money, I use what I can afford. This whole thing? It's an investment. I've been working on making contacts in the sector for ages to make sure everything is above-board and safe."

Emily nods. "Thanks man. Not that I baby her much - beast like that often needs tough love. Seriously, man. All-American V8s are where it's at, not goliaths like that. Though I guess you need the leg-room, huh?" She chuckles loudly. Hilarious.

She shrugs one shoulder lazily. "Hell, it's all most folks learn. Crescents have a knack for them, so we end up carrying that weight. Otherwise, unless you want teaching spirit stuff or how to change your own sparkplugs, I think we're good."

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt just nods and lets out a long, deliberate belch of his own, grinning. "Yeah. Thanks again. I'll see you later. I get plenty of demo out in the part where Nathaniel promised that spirit he'd 'make it natural'." He says.

Matt gets up, leaving the food remains in his wake.

He heads towards the door, like he knows the way and nothing more needs to be said. His body language is satisfied and content.

Thanks so much for the scene! I put in the XP Request for the level of Ritual and the Rite. Good to close?

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sure, sounds cool. I'm pretty tied up at the moment, but let me know if you guys need anything - I'll try and make the gap." Emily gives a half wave, and lets the giant Rahu make his own way out.

[wtf] No Problem! Closing up the scene now. [wtf/]

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread