Presence
    (Unremarkable)
    Mantle
    (Winter)
    New Identity
    (Reed Mills)
    Reed Mills

Mask
    Reed is by all accounts an unremarkable guy. Somewhere north of 30 and south of 40. He stands about 5’10’’ with a slight hunch. Mud brown eyes, curly brown hair worn on the longer side with unkept mutton chops. His face is lined from time out in the sun and his fingernails have dirt under them. He’s typically in work clothes and boots and it’s clear his occupation keeps him outside. He can often be seen wearing a broad-brimmed straw hat that has definitely seen better days.

Mien
    To those that can truly see him, Reed has skin the color of mud. A deep, rich brown. His pupil-less eyes are the same color. Even his teeth are brown. His face is deeply lined. Maybe scarred? His ears are pointed and his fingers are long and knobby. He is painfully thin with a pronounced hunch to his back and a pot-belly. His bulbous head is bald save for a thin layer of green moss. His mantle manifests as an added clarity, as if you are viewing him on a crisp, clear winter day.

PRE

Beer number two is done. He drops his kicked butt in the bottle, puts it back in the six pack.

So Circe's familiar with some S&M club, huh? Reed's gotta ask her: "Asylum, huh? You go there often?" The mental image alone is enough for the Garden Gnome.

So, Abe's little camp had been a success? Why isn't he surprised?

"Maybe they just didn't have enough fruit? I'll bring extra to the next event." Reed pushes his hat back on his head and offers Abe and Circe a crooked smile.

Cei's boasting about his martial prowess gets a cackle out of the Wizened, "Humble, ain't he?"

Beer number three is cracked. Still cold.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mmmmm, nope not much of a vermin problem around here dude," Circe though she got his meaning. The bad guys seemed to be giving the Freehold a wide berth for now. Maybe that dragon slaying business? As for horseplay that got her thinking of another project, "I was gonna see how well a junker pickup can do in the thorny Park off roading. Might be good ta coincide it with yer horseplay if I need a pickup outta a mud pit or somethin'. Just sayin'."

Circe did not get the sword measuring going on between the men. Sure she understood that it was an elegant weapon or such. She sips her water as she tunes out the conversation until Reed asks her about the Asylum. A better topic then the swords as far as she was concerned. "A bit. Privacy is big there, boys and girls in tight outfits, both can help with my business deals," she frowns, "But membership fees are a lil' annoyin' fer my tastes," she quirks an eyebrow and ear, "Why Reeeed? Ya into roleplay?"

Blue lips part in a bigger smile as crimson eyes shine as Cei turns to what she feel is a greater topic of weapons. And what a fun question to ask. "I know plenty about guns Cei. I am sure, with the spare time, I could even build one," there is no hiding the prideful smile, "As fer suitable that depends on what yer lookin' ta do." She'd use videogame logic here. Oh that was good, "Think videogame logic, beating a Fort Night boss. Like, uh, Donkey Kong dude. Up close a pistol leaves one hand free fer a sword, fish, shield, wrench or whatever powerful melee ya got. Shotgun is nice too plus it works at mid range. Long range? Ya'd want a rifle. Maybe a bayonet on it if yer wantin' that melee bonus. Or BFG if ya want no challenge ta take down the Donkey Kong."

It was idiotic sounding but better then openly talking about guns sales in public. Though getting somebody the weapon they want for a videogame makes her sound like a electronic farmer or hacker. Well, she was the latter so no big deal.

"Meh," she shakes her head in the negative at Reed's joke, "Only if it's opposite day Reed. BFG wins."

Circe sips and then splutters out the water at the comment about Sonja. Such a topic change. "Cough oh ho ho cough ho ho ho! Ya boys have no idea!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

A
    Abraham Norton

Abraham excuses himself briefly and leaves the Scene

0 Scenes

2 days left folks, time to wind down

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 22

You do not have permission to view the list of names.