THREADID

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

To Her Grace, Prince Alessandra of the Domain of Sacramento:

I have spoken with Keeper Mable Wood in regards to a proposal I wish to set before You. In an effort to ensure Your Elysium remains secure for You and the Acknowledged residents within, the Keeper and I have come to an agreement on these additions for You to consider:

General inspections of the Nox, Elysium, and its surroundings prior to Court gatherings to detect suspicious characters and unauthorized surveillance equipment.

The construction of a secure lockbox with a special trigger known to Officers to access weaponry in the event that Elysium is assaulted by Hunters or Rival forces.

The construction of an underground passage for use as an emergency exit for Your Grace in the event that the Stairs are inaccessible due to assault or otherwise. Due to recent changes in Kine laws, this construction project could be arranged legally and appropriate measures could be taken to ensure it remains secret among the Kine.

Permissions for Deputies to carry arms during Court gatherings. I realize Your Grace is already aware of this request. I include it here to convey the Keeper's support in this idea. I believe Deputy Patience's fighting abilities to be superior to my own and such arms would be more effective in her hands. Or as an alternative, if it pleases you, if I could have emergency permissions to carry her arms and provide them in situations I deem necessary.

Additionally, the Keeper has requested that the Office of Reeve and its Deputies will officially provide aid in the removal of guests that she deems unruly.

With your permission, should you accept any of these proposals, I will make the necessary arrangements and bear the financial costs. I look forward to your response.

Loyally Yours,

Reeve Mitnick
    Last edited by Derek Menzies; Oct 11th, 2019 at 01:46 PM.  Reason for Edit: Formatting nonsense

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Reeve Mitnick,

I’m pleased to see the initiative you’ve taken in regards to the security of Nox and those within it.

General inspections of the grounds sounds like a reasonable and worthy task. If you and Keeper Wood decide to do this, please make sure I am kept informed. But be aware that my office, as well any other office not yours or Keeper Woods are strictly off limits. There is no debate on that matter.

In regards to your suggestion to a lockbox, I do not see the need. Should I want an Officer armed, I will inform them and allow them to bring in their own weapons.

Nox has stood as an Elysia for the Kindred of Sacramento for many, many years. It has always been safe and secure. Any changes made to its structure need to be approved by those holding the deed. I am glad you are concerned with my safety, but I can assure you, it is not an issue.

Keeper Wood should be well aware that she has always had the ability to call upon the office of the Reeve to remove any unruly guests. There is no need for special permission for something that has always existed. And quite frankly, I have to wonder if anyone is aware of what their position entails.

Where it seems the issue with allowing others to be armed keeps coming up, perhaps we need to sit down and have a discussion about it.

Please report to my office on (insert date and time).

Prince Antinori
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Closed Thread