Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I will never regret having served the Baroness, Aiden," Lenora answered, "Still, my work benefited solely her estate. Why would the First Estate see fit to offer me a place among their number when I had done nothing to assist their agendas? I have centuries, perhaps longer to prove my loyalties and my newfound freedom affords me the opportunity to exercise my talents for their benefit here in Sacramento."

Lenora was not overly shy about her intent to appeal to the Invictus. Not among the Lords at least.

"You're flattery is noted, Aiden," she said with a smirk as Whitney offered his compliment.

"No doubt," Lenora offered as Aiden spoke of resilience, "And why did you come to Sacramento?"

Offering the dark waters of the American River a glance, Lenora nodded.

"That was the intent, yes," she says, "The only Kine who venture near here this late tends to be those whose words mean very little to the other cattle. Whatever they said would be seen as a tall tale. Or delusion."

Then the smirk returned at Aiden's honesty.

"I'm pleased with your candor," Lenora compliments, "It's... refreshing to hear clear honesty in our world. So many pretend to serve the greater good for selfless reasons."

Lenora's eyes left the calm, winding waters, returning to Aiden's.

"And where does the family fit into your plans?" she asked, "Or, if we're leaning towards selfish admission, where do I fit in them?"

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Given the lack of response (last post was October 10th for both parties, with Lenora posting last), I will close this scene Friday, October 25th. This is the final tag I'll provide so as not to plug up your notifications! MrBrightside Aiden Whitney

For the sake of efficiency, I'm open to considering the scene concluded with neither party learning more than what has already been relayed, but I will abide by whatever the admins deem appropriate. Youngblood

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread