Around 2 AM four people in suits were at a bar's booth having a private conversation. And one of them had said something unexpected given how slack jawed the other three were. The fourth quirked an eyebrow at the response, and to Lost eyes the blue woman was also quirking an ear up.

"What?"

"What do you mean what? How can you say something like that?" the man with a green tie asked and the other two arms dealers asked causing the other two to nod their heads.

Circe scoffed, "Easily. It's just good business." How did her coworkers not get that.

Pink tie shook his head, "How does more gun laws help us?"

Circe sighs as she shakes her head, "Oh boy," as her expression becomes disappointed, "What would Al Capone have been without prohibition? niente del cazzo, nothing."

There was confusion on all their faces. Blue tie's expression pretty much screamed WTF, "Are you kidding darlin'. The man was violent, brutal, ruthless. That's a sight better then just worrying about getting booze."

"Aaaand bootlegging was how he made the money fer his empire. Without it he'd have just been some thug without any power of note. Ta have an empire ta rule he first needed something ta build it upon. Booze was only profitable after they made it illegal. Ya get it?"

Green tie scoffed, "It makes work harder for us is what it means."

"Noooo," Circe slowly says, "It means more customers with less options. That's why I'm pro state gun laws. Especially if the nearby states are more lenient, that'll make things easier fer us."

"Oooooooh," the other three got it.

"So, that bet was best philosophy shit right? I win. Ya boys pay fer my drinks."

Pink tie laughs, "C. That was sociology not philosophy. Ya don't."

Growling Circe gives him the finger, "Cazzate. Ya didn't win either then ya just quoted movies! I don't care how good the movie was ya didn't make up yer own cazzate like I did."

She was going to win this argument, there was no question of that, at least in the Fairest's mind.