Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

The bowed head of Lenora finally lifts, looking to the flame-haired Savage.

"I am aware of who you are, Mr. Nap," she offers, her tone polite and even, "It is perhaps a fault of mine that we have not met, but engagement in matters of my Blood have been my priority as of late."

A small chuckle follows.

"It is not my place to select the name by which I call you,"
    Lenora says, "You're use of the name, while peculiar, signifies your comfort. I will honor that."

Nonetheless, she would remember the name of Clayton Carter, should they encounter one another elsewhere.

She would offer Mitnick a small smile. "Admirable," she said as he relayed his goals, "A fine goal considering the relative peace we seem to enjoy."

And there it was. The soothing tone of the Duchess herself chose to address her directly. Lenora offered a small nod, finally looking to Twist directly. A quiet pride settled in her features, it was measured and restrained, but nonetheless present.

"Yes, Alder," she offered, "The attainment was not without it's obstacles, but in the end it was determined that I was the most prudent choice during an assembly of my cousins."

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"Heinrich. Edward Heinrich."
    Edward and Aiden continue here

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Patience and Ale, and Derek if he wishes, continue HERE
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

5. Likes Psychangel liked this post

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

To Twist , Derek's brows knit as he forces a smile and then produces a small shrug. "It helps to know the motivations and interests of my fellow residents. It helps to avoid misunderstandings," he explains.

To Lenora , Derek's smile fades. "It is a peace born off the diligent efforts of a few. I hope to measure up to and continue to learn from the methods of my predecessor, Ms. Moretti." It seems a shame that many would likely never know the work she did to protect the Domain's security, as Derek has come to learn through the extensive notes she took throughout her investigations.

To Alessandra, Derek looks attentive, affording the Prince the respect due to her. "I have been well, thank you."

He notes her interest in Patience, no doubt intrigued by Derek's appointment and the few details he's shared about her. He decides to remain in their company for the moment, perhaps to support his Deputy or simply to enjoy the Savage's company.

Derek joins Ale and Patience

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"The most prudent?" Twist echoed, curiosity making her statement a question. "I won't lie- I am intrigued as to how that ... discussion," again the lifting of tone to imply a question,"went." Her mouth tilting slightly in a wry smile, nothing in it aside from a the curiosity of a Daeva in anything that could be labeled a 'group activity'. Similarly, it was easy enough for Lenora to decline to satisfy. Twist was after all not Ventrue, despite a slightly vested interest in understanding the clan, and should Lenora's method of appointment remain amongst the Lords, she would understand.

At Derek's explanation, Twist lets out a lightly chuckle. "I wish you all the luck of the Goddess in that goal. You shall surely need it," she says wryly before nodding a brief farewell to the man as he withdraws to join another conversation.

"Well, I am sure I have taken up enough of your time..." she says turning back to Lenora. No doubt the woman wanted to mingle. To show off her new shiny title. She was a Ventrue after all.

Twist withdraws slightly, allowing Lenora to pursue other conversation if desired
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

The Barren Thief
    Dexterity
    (slender figure)
    Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

Mr. Kind didn't MEAN to arrive at court late. Most days. This time he'd genuinely been caught up with some rather important business regarding an attempt at accruing new contacts. Hopefully they wouldn't mind too much, this being a simple court and all.

And for the occasion, simple dark jeans and a black sweater with an autumn theme, a few orange leafs spotted here and there- the thief had been meaning to get into the spirit of things.

But, rather than slink off to some corner once again (again), the thief decided to actually apologize for his lateness to the host. So quietly and carefully the Shadow made his way to Mable Wood .

"My apologies once again for my impunctual behavior- business caught up with me. I'll try not to make such a habit of things in the future." It was genuine; the thief had been shirking in such matters, and understood that commitment meant he'd have to be more present.
    Anything else?

11. Likes Psychangel, Ruach liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

"There was one who attempted to override the decision via... coercion," she said, as Twist admitted her interest, "He learned that I do not wilt easily."

A brief turn of the head place's Lenora's gaze on Mitnick. Though his smile fades, her cordial smile never does. "It is pleasing to hear you have entered your office with a solid foundation, Reeve Mitnick," she offers, "I am certain you will make good use of it."

With Derek's departure, Lenora then returned her eyes to the form of the Duchess, tilting her head lightly.

"Have you?" she asked, "If I may be bold, Archon, to consider your company an inconvenience would be a tragedy. I am content to offer my time at a level that you deem fit, but should you find my company leaving you with the want for someone else, I will understand."

After all, before tonight Lenora had not been heavily regarded by the Daeva.

The invitation to continue their discussion was there. Archon Twist needed only to accept. Moreover, Lenora didn't move.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

The weaker beast of Seth approached. Mable wanted nothing more than to tear him apart. Instead she slowly counted in her head, this time in Russian to calm herself. odin dva tri chetyre pyat' shest' sem' vosem' devyat' desyat'

Mable tilted her head as she considered Seth's words. He had been pretty much a shithead before now towards her. She had tried to reach out to him and offer support many times. He had been rude and late to formal court. She now wondered at his motives. Why now?

"Thank you for checking in. It's not as important for these informal courts. However, Formal courts will have doors locked and consequences in the future. We will in general be stepping up security." Her voice was kind but steady. Her smile was present, but didn't quite extend to her beautiful brown eyes. If he knew anything about her he would know he was on thin ice with her. But her temper was well buried, for now.

"I hope your business went well." She said leaving an opening should he choose to take it to engage further with her.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora and Twist continue here
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

The Barren Thief
    Dexterity
    (slender figure)
    Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

A slight shudder as their beasts clashed- yes, that was always a bit of a shock to the system. He supposed she had reason to be angry, if that was the reason he and his beast had felt the urge to run away. It could merely be her presence, though... Regardless, not the time. Words to say.

"Nonetheless. I felt it important. I'm starting to get into the swing of Court is all- yes, took me a bit longer than an insolent neonate, neh? " It was about as close to an apology for his behavior (and not just his tardiness) as one could get, without getting straight to the point. "Why the added security? I suppose there doesn't need to be a reason- we've plenty to be paranoid about. And it's her house, her rules and such." Within reason. "Just curious as to why now." If someone or something threatened their Court, it would hardly be the first time, Seth mused.

At her... Was it a statement or an inquiry? Given the nature of their kind, probably both depending on the shadow's next steps. "It did. It's allowed me to live quite more comfortably- and has given me an opportunity to reflect on things." Some time spent largely away from Kindred affairs let him shuffle around a few things, and gave some more space to think. "I wouldn't say I'll ever get used to all this. But I'd like to spend time here, and to do so- An implied 'without getting my head torn off' dripped into the words -I'm definitely going to have to change a bit." Start acting like an actual shadow for one.

Nothing he'd said was wrong- perhaps not the entire truth, but it's not as if the Thief would put his life up front. He wasn't even sure what part Mable might ever play in his night-to-night going ons, and at the moment she was such that Seth doubted he'd include her in much of anything (or involve her in his own matters) for a long time yet. But, who knew for certain? Certainly not Mr. Kind.
    Anything else?

18. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread