Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Congrats, Priscus Black. I will indeed direct any new Ventrue your direction. My nights? ummm Same old same old."

Then the press of beasts started. Luckily Derek and Twist's beast didn't press against her own. "Good evening, Reeve"

She gave Twist a nod, "Alder".

The Prince arrived, Mable gave a curtsy and a smile as a greeting. Her beast screamed for blood, which it was swiftly denied.

Dirt Nap arrived and her beast wanted to tear him apart. She counted to five calmed the beast, "Evening, Dirt Nap." Her smile never faltered.

Aiden came in and again she forced beast down. She offered him a smile and nod, respecting his keeping to himself for now.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Blunt)
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Patience

Nosferatu Curse
    Something is...off about Patience’s face. Or is it her body as a whole, the way she carries herself? Something’s not quite right in any event, though you can never seem to say exactly what that may be. A subtle asymmetry of her features, an odd cock of the eye or twist of the lips? A barely detectable wrongness in the set of her limbs, in the rhythm of her walk? An unlocatable strangeness: it’s all the more disquieting because that ‘something’ can’t be named, tracked down, and assigned a place. In fact, it seems to change moment to moment, depending on where she is in the room and where you are in relation to her.

NOS
    PRE

Patience arrives in her court dress. As always it is soiled, wrinkled. The black fabric at her wrists is stiff with what might be dried blood. The garment is oddly matched with a pair of black combat boots.

Her dirt brown hair is up in a messy bun. There is a slight, brownish stain stain at the left corner of her lips. Her fingernails are dirty.

The deputy is unarmed. Knowing full well that she can kill with her bare hands if need be.

She pauses for a moment after her entrance, contending with the mingled fear and rage of her Beast. It feels like a swarm of angry hornets emerging from their nest. After a time, this feeling becomes a low hum that makes up the background of Patience's thoughts. Not suppressed, simply diffuse. For now.

After regaining her composure, she offers the Prince a grotesque curtsey. She then sets off through court, clearly angling for the Reeve. Nods of respect are offered to Twist, Mable, and Lenora. Dirt Nap is spared a glance of acknowledgement.

Finally, she arrives beside Derek, stationing herself at his elbow. "Blessed evening, Reeve. I hope all is well," she says, her unblinking eyes take in the assembled Damned.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

A slight turn of the head is offered to Reeve Mitnick.

"I thank you for the compliment, Reeve Mitnick," she offered, granting the Shadow a nod of respect, "My night is proceeding well, thank you. And yours?"

Then approached the Archon, her Beast hidden just as Reeve, but with a potent presence nonetheless. However, the Duchess made it plain whom she wished to address... and Lenora was not among them, as she was blatantly ignored without so much as an acknowledgement. Foolish Kindred may have taken this as an offense, demanding who Twist thought she was or otherwise acting out of turn. That was against Lenora's modus operandi. Given the fact that she was a relative newcomer - and unaligned, it only made sense that the most senior of the Invictus would declare her beneath notice. She would look forward to proving the Daeva wrong, but that was a task for another night. Tonight, it was in Lenora's best interest to show she understood her place in the eyes of the First Estate.

Thus, Lenora merely dipped her head in reverence, casting her eyes to the floor so as not to look at the Alder directly. Hands folded lightly at Lenora's front as she then fell to silence. She did not utter a word, for she had not been addressed. Whether there was any truth to it or not, Lenora viewed it all as a test.

And all trials eventually end.

Upon the entrance of the Prince, Lenora shifted her body towards the Gangrel, providing Alessandra with a deep bow before returning to her previous poise of respect. In this silence would Lenora remain, until she was addressed or until it became abundantly clear that the Duchess had no such intention to do so. If the latter was true, Lenora would consider parting the company of the Court's core, but only then.

The coming of Dirt Nap, but otherwise unstated. The Savage had not seen fit to offer her regard and she would not offer him any in turn.

Aiden experienced a deviation from this behavior, as Lenora offered a brief glance to her cousin's eyes, a slight smile, and a nod of acknowledgement. As did Patience, for the Haunt had acknowledged her.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward descended, wearing black dress pants with a shirt to match and a black leather jacket. He nodded, with a smile the mostly touched his eyes as he was checked by security — noting for the first time he was not afraid. He had a feel for the dynamic now if a rough one.

The Beast did not agree with his assessment. The Prince and Keeper's Beast filled his mind with the screams of his own, even while it pulled him forward, the ache in his teeth a signal that the weak walked with the strong. It passed.

He gave nods to those who met his gaze, and a bow to Twist and Alessandra should they look over. Then, Edward's eyes alighted onto a solitary figure. And so, the network expands. He approached, offering a hand for the strange Kindred to shake.
    "I don't believe I've had the pleasure yet, Mr...?" Edward trailed off, letting Aiden Whitney finish his sentence.

Aiden Whitney
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Allies
    (Finance)
    Barfly
    Contacts
    (Finance)
    Status
    (Master's Degree)
    Aiden Whitney

PRE

"Whitney." The handshake is met firmly. "My name is Aiden Whitney. You're quite right. We haven't had the pleasure, but I've just been here a month. There are so many people to get acquainted with." A gesture was made towards the rest of the room.

"Though I must confess, I don't have the energy for as large of an engagement as my Priscus, Ms. Black." A sly grin is given to Edward. "I'm partial to one-on-one interaction. So much more intimate. You don't have to balance your attention."

"But I've got ahead of myself, haven't I? I didn't catch your name Mr..." Aiden trailed off just as Edward had, and waited for his own sentence to be finished.

Side thread?

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap looks around, nods slightly in return to Bishop Patience and then says to Lenora, “Good evening to you, Priscus Black. I don’t recall as we’ve met before. I go by ‘Dirt Nap ‘ but some prefer to call by my ‘business name ‘ of Clayton Jordan Carter.” He offers.

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

"Esteemed Alder," answers Derek to Twist's nod with one of his own. "Most Gracious Prince," he says with a dip of his head towards Alessandra.

As the grotesque Haunt falls into place beside him, Derek shrivels internally for a beat before answering, "As with you, Deputy. All is as it should be. If any new arrivals to the Domain appear, see that they are promptly directed to their appropriate Priscus." He trusts she knows all other expectations of her.

He answers Lenora next, habitually looking anywhere but directly into her eyes, "I have no complaints. I'm just eager to get to know everyone within the Domain."

He glances over towards Aiden as Edward engages him in conversation. It seems to be the only Kindred in attendance that he is not yet familiar with.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist was almost surprised, and she fought to keep from revealing it. The succinct greeting from Mable was entirely polite, but that it came with no additional commentary was ... unusual for the wholesome Gangrel. Although perhaps it was just the arrival of Ale. Twist's own beast howled and thrashed and holding it back, Twist only sank into her own curtsy toward the monarch of Sacramento.

Straightening, she waited a moment to insure she wasn't needed before turning back, "Did I hear the Keeper correct that you are Priscus?" True curiosity coloring her voice as she faced Lenora.

Noting Patience's arrival next to the Reeve, she nods slightly in greeting, but is more than happy to shift her attention away from her. Even if it is just to Derek. "That is not a small task," she said with a wry smile, though she is pleased that it actually is a task. A shrinking population of Kindred, though pleasing to her beast, led to boring eves.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nods were returned, bows and curtsies acknowledged. Seemed her Court was going to be a small one tonight. Which wasn’t a bad thing. Small was fine, easier to handle if shit broke out.

But the one speaking with Derek caught her eye. She’d seen the woman before, but had yet to meet her. Time to fix that.

The Savage makes her way over towards Derek Menzies and Patience , Cain at her side.
    Smiling, “Good evening Reeve, I hope you’ve been well.” Greeted the Italian before her dark eyes turned to Patience. “I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure.” She begins, taking in the woman, who seemed…off. Something not quite right about her. But Ale is nothing but polite, her smile friendly, in its own way. Cain didn't appear as friendly, but then again, that was just how he was.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Blunt)
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Patience

Nosferatu Curse
    Something is...off about Patience’s face. Or is it her body as a whole, the way she carries herself? Something’s not quite right in any event, though you can never seem to say exactly what that may be. A subtle asymmetry of her features, an odd cock of the eye or twist of the lips? A barely detectable wrongness in the set of her limbs, in the rhythm of her walk? An unlocatable strangeness: it’s all the more disquieting because that ‘something’ can’t be named, tracked down, and assigned a place. In fact, it seems to change moment to moment, depending on where she is in the room and where you are in relation to her.

NOS
    PRE

"As you say, Reeve Mitnick," Patience responds. Though there are no new arrivals to shepherd at the moment. Absent that duty, she watches proceedings with a glazed and unsettling detachment. If, for instance, she notices Twist's eagerness to ignore her, the Bishop does not appear affected by it.

And yet, the way she carries herself, her bearing, speaks to a certain tension. A coiled violence. Hers is a reptilian kind of repose.

Until the Prince approaches.

The sudden proximity of the Royal Beast brings the Haunt to full attention. A spot just below her left eye twitches. Again, that mockery of a curtsey is offered. "Blessed evening, Your Grace," the Bishop replies, still holding the curtsey. Arms and legs jutting at acute and ugly angles. "And we have not. I am Patience. Bishop of the Lancea Sanctum, Priscus of Clan Nosferatu, and Deputy to Your Reeve."

Finally she stands, "The pleasure is mine." Though this foul creature does not give the impression she knows what pleasure actually is.

She does not spare Cain a glance. Her attention is on the domain's dominant predator.

Side thread? Orianna Alessandra

17. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread