Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Their Alpha might be a little unhinged, but I appreciate his welcome. He asks if I am here to join the fight and my blood sings. I reflexively shift, standing on two legs once more to answer him, but before I speak the very large one attempts to show dominance. I acknowledge his brands of purity, but he has no glory to his name. His show is not worth my attention, but I catch his eyes and offer a polite nod, then another question comes.

I look to the speaker, eating and drinking, at ease. She has as many brands as Hector, a tribute to her wisdom. She speaks with confidence, likely the Beta of the pack.

I have come to join this fight. I'm sorry if my manners are improper, I have been traveling alone for many weeks”. My voice sounds strange to me. It’s been many moons since I last walked as a human or spoke in the tongue of man.

”I left my birth name behind with that life. I wear my deed name with pride, for it is the name I earned. If it is not comfortable for you, please call me Well.” I pull the tattered black shirt over my head, revealing my scars and brands. My fingers trace the small stone on the leather thong around my neck before I look at my cousin and smile. ”My scar cousin. And my brands, earned in service. And if that is not evidence enough young one...“ . I catch myself before my rage leads me afoul. I doubt Father led me here to take on this pack by myself. But I stand ready for combat. I was jumped in by my Blood Talons. They did not let up until I fought back, I will never submit to the violence of another without retribution again.

PU: 4

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh joy. Pure prowling the city, Spirits Sacrificing Citizens, and to top it all off complete strangers in the territory!...

Granted he introduced himself. Matt didn't hit anyone, the Alpha threw his weight around, things settled quite easily. Which was a nice change of pace from the clusters of mugs that seemed to fall from the sky in this city. And if they had another fighter, good for them. Especially given Brigit's words on the Pure's plans...

"Then we stop them. It's that simple isn't it... Though even with our new friend here, we can't do it alone. I've already woken up one spirit- there have to be others willing to help. And if not, we bind them. If this is as bad as you say..." And Nathaniel's mentor had quite clearly spelled out how bad it could get... "We can't keep reacting. We've got to force them back. I can find us allies- find us those that would support our goal, if only to strike against the injustices of the pure." Of course it seemed cliche for a Bone Shadow to turn towards spirits as a solution- but it was viable.

"We may need to make bargains... But at least we can... Permanently... Deal with spirits, if they get out of hand. We can't keep chasing the Pure around.... Hector, are there any powerful spirits we might appeal to? Any legends we might awaken?" His mentor had told wild myths of Bone Shadows that summoned those entities of forests, mountains, rivers- powerful beings that were called in times of need, with a hefty price to boot. Though Nathaniel doubted he could summon such a powerful force, there had to be variants in the city.

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector kept his eyes on Bleeds Well while the pack interjected and spoke.

At last he let his gaze slough off the Blood Talon and shuffle laconically onto Nathaniel Dormur .

"Keep trying to build allies among the spirits. But lets hold off on calling out the Pure's favoured one. For now. Its a good call, Nathaniel - but its a move we need to plan very carefully. I doubt the Pure will sit back while we muck around with their spirit and there is no telling what they've offered it. If we do go down that path, we need something of value to give it and we need to have humiliated the Pure somehow."

His body shuffled around so he could face Brigit .

"So. We need to push back. You've seen them off once already. So... Do we have a target to pursue?"

And then the Alpha ruined the emphasis of his words by chewing / sucking on a bone from among the ravaged remains of their meal.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

6. Likes Ruach, Mark, Hades_Roses liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Fine. You teach, I’ll learn.” Matt grunts at Emily or Nathaniel; it’s not clear which so much as it is clear Matt doesn’t care which one teaches him. As if to demonstrate his willingness, Matt settles back down at Emily’s direction, aiming a acknowledgement by chin jut at Bleeds Well as he sits to listen, though maintaining Dalu form just in case.

Matt listens to the Alpha speaker, grunting his agreement about designating a target.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit's lip twitches at the stranger's nearly spoken challenge and her fists ball.

"Whether it's enough evidence or not isn't for me to say," Brigit said.

Her eyes turn to Hector with an inquisitive look. It was not her choice to fight Bleeds Well, not here. If the Alpha gave his approval, she would happily engage, but he seemed content to let him come unharassed.

Then he asked her directly what should be done.

"As Emily said we saw two packs off already, Howl of Night and his were seen off by tooth and claw. There was another pack. Well dressed. They didn't offer the names, but became frightened when they learned the wolfbloods they had killed weren't our own," she explained, "They said they would leave the city. I assume they killed another Anshega pack's wolfbloods, but I don't know. Either way, I do not trust that Howl of Night or these suits will stay gone. Nonetheless, we haven't seen any activity from either since."

With that Brigit pondered, considering the pack's next move.

"Howl and the other pack are the most identifiable threats, but they are not near enough to be pursued. We have no clear targets in our territory, but we need to assume more Anshega have come. Therefore, I suggest two things," she says, "We need intel. As a result I think following Nathan's suggestion is best. We need to talk to the spirits we have aligned to our cause. Figure out what they know per our agreement. They might be able to tell us about the Pure's movements, whether that is the movements of Howl or another Alpha. After that we need to consider how to bring in more Urdaga. The Call can only cover so much territory. More packs are needed to stabilize Sacramento and, if we want to be more than a thorn, we will need them."

9. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily scratches idly behind one ear.

"Hey, you two. Chill, huh? This is, like, a sacred place," the Ithaeur interjects between Bleeds Well and Brigit. "Sorry bud. It's just been a while since I met someone that only goes by a deed name. But sure, if you're Bleeds Well, then cool."

She looks over at the other Crescent. "Nathaniel, we can't just bind spirits that won't work with us. That's against nature." And how come he was asking Hector about local spirits? Emily drained her beer, scowling.

"I can make spirit allies and stuff too y'know," she interjects sullenly. "Look, Matt, I can't just do that in 2 minutes. Swing by mine tomorrow and we'll do the teachy thing, alright?"

The Crescent finally sits back up. "B's got a point. We need to know more." She rolls her shoulders. "Dunno about more packs though. All the ones I knew got wiped when the Pure cleaned the city last time." She tries not to sound too bitter.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

11. Likes Hades_Roses, Mark liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

I relax a bit and shrug at the Crescent Moon's words.

"With a welcome wagon like this it's no wonder you're in need of more allies," I offer the most charming smile I can muster to let them know my comment is made in good nature. ​"Perhaps, while you're speaking to your allied spirits I could run down other sources of intelligence, maybe a little stake out. Study their movements, and, if the opportunity presents itself, snatch up one of them for questioning." I watch them carefully as I speak, studying their reactions. Perhaps they'll welcome my help, perhaps not.

PU: 4

13. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow, Hades_Roses liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

...Perhaps Nathaniel had been too hasty in his words. He was still feeling the effects of their last encounter, and it appeared to have shaken something in the wolf. He nodded and took a drink of water, sighing. "Of course sister, I sometimes forget there are those spirits that wouldn't support such a cause- I assumed any that wouldn't rush to fight the pure would have already sided with them... And I didn't mean to count you out. The two of us combined..." Nathaniel's eyes went bright at an idea- Brigit's words inspired him, and Emily's too...

Why couldn't they call more?... In fact... "No, why DON'T we call more packs?... At least, sort of. Emily, do you remember if there were any places where the former Uratha fell? A massive battle, or a powerful moment? Anywhere that might have been shaped by such an event?.... We could go there, make the rites and-" He was almost giddy at the prospect, starting to shake a bit. It was unknown what happened to the Uratha, when death came- but wolf spirits, and spirits of Revenge, and Vengeance and... "... Summon Wolf's Justice. We plea to the land, to the city where our brothers and sisters were SLAUGHTERED... And we awaken a spirit capable of delivering the sentence for this crime." A spirit that could do what Luna forbade them, a Spirit that would recognize how closely their kin had obeyed Luna's wishes...

Nathaniel calmed and looked down, realizing his hand was shaking "It's just an idea..." Nathaniel was certain it could be done- or perhaps desperate enough to think it so? Such a force would make for a powerful ally, and with the terrible events that had apparently unfolded prior there might be enough of an impact that such a summoning would be possible.

15. Likes Ruach, Mark liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"I can help you with that," Hector chin-jutted to Bleeds Well. "I tried to gather information myself... Taking another shot with an extra pair of eyes and ears will do good."

Then the Bone Shadow speaks and the Cahalith picks up his metaphorical ears.

"Now that! That! That is legendary!"
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

17. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt snorts at Emily. “Fine your place tomorrow with pants.” He says deadpan. “I’ll bring energy food.”

The big Dalu stares at Bleeds Well as he is critical of his welcome, his expression of looking and testing for weaknesses not put off by the attempt at a charming smile.

Then Matt grins at Nathaniel’s words and grunts in enthusiasm at The Alpha taking up the idea. “Yeah. We can make allies with the spirits that aren’t with the Pure! Make a deal where we take out the Pure’s Spirit allies and they take care of the pure. Win win.” He grins again with feral intensity.

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last