(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Mouth full of exotic goblin fruits, Sonnie turned on her heel when she heard an unfamiliar voice in the room. Her eyes widened when she sighted the ultra-handsome and incredibly well-built Fairest.

Hotty! Twelve o'clock!

Hellooooooo, nurse!

Swallowing her food, the simian Beast wiped her mouth off with her hand, then remembered to clean her hand off with a napkin, before moving over to Cei. She smirked as she greeted him. "Hello! I'm Sonja Wu! Welcome to our freehold's little shindig! Cei, was it?"

Her golden-irised eyes roamed over the man's form, enjoying the eye candy. "If you want our newly risen King, it would be that gentleman right over there," she said, jerking a thumb towards Rhodes. The Steepscrambler stepped aside so Cei could approach the Autumn Monarch... and also so she could check out his butt when he walked past her.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

2. Likes Hades_Roses liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Shrugging to Sonnie, “I believe they were traded sometime ago, and with no one showing interest in them, they simply tossed them. But of course, they still made me trade for them.” A soft chuckle, Hobs.

Grinning to Sonnie, “You did do quite well in the last one!” she then eyes the arm muscle, “With quite a bit of muscle to back it up!” she compliments.

Another smile was offered to Circe as she went to join the ones by the fireplace. And to be honest, she was tempted as well. Two new faces to meet, always a good time!

Catching the look between Titania and Sonnie, Sera was curious as to what the two had been up to.

Beaming with pride at the compliment, “Oh thank you! That’s very kind of you to say. Though I don’t think I’ve ever spent so much time in the Tavern then I did making it.” The compliment felt good.

Just as the was thinking of joining Sonnie at the food table, yet another new Lost made an appearance. What was it with people announcing themselves?

Sapphires look, finding a rather well-built man with no Mantle. He was attractive, that was for sure. And it seemed Sonnie had it taken care of, so she remains where she was, by Rhodes and Titania.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes Hades_Roses liked this post

The Former Champion
    Strength
    (Herculean)
    Striking Looks
    (Strapping)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Resonant)
    Dexterity
    (Uncoordinated)
    Presence
    (Notable)
    Cei

Kith: Incubus
    Mantle: None

Mask: An attractive, black haired, pale skinned, blue-eyed male
    Mien: much the same, but with very faint, scattered patterns of white scales

This court seemed quite fair- if not Fairest, for he would hardly have described such a charming individual as anything but. "You have my thanks. I only hope everyone else here is as lovely and welcoming as you." At her sidestep, Cei continued towards where she gestured, giving a slight wink in her direction as he did so.

As the Knight approached his seemings seemed quite proven; a fair court indeed, as he noted the two lovely individuals standing by what he could only presume was the current King (Their mantle made it quite apparent). "You are the current king of this Freehold? I am Cei the Courtless- I've only recently arrived, and intend to stay for a while in this city- to live, and learn, and love. I am prepared to make the Oaths necessary, that you would allow me such a chance." That this man was Monarch usually merited respect- so with a rather simple and short bow, Cei gave his. He had not encountered another freehold in quite some time, and was looking forward to the opportunity.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

(Binding Cei)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes winces slightly at the thought of Hobs destrying books. "At least you managed to save some, darling."

"Dream battle champion?" he asks Sonnie quizzically. "I'm sure there will be an opportunity for Oneiromachy, but I was thinking things a little more subtle. Assisting minds through dreams. It is an art, but can provide great relief to Changelings and mortals alike."

He watches Titania as she comments on Sonnie and her making their own progress. "Independant study? Excellent! I'm so glad you have taken to it. It holds such potential."

Then, the new man enters. Tall, powerfully built, moving carefully. Undeniably handsome. An icy wind rustles in the yards surrounding the Dread Lord, haunting whispers rising on the wind coming from just out of vision, and a slow smirk appears on his face. For a moment, just a moment, he considers standing closer to Sera, the ever-lurking monster of jealousy that plagues the Fairest flaring in his chest. Fear of losing her, he knew, was becoming another companion in the darkeness.

A mantleless pawn. All brawn. All physique. But is there mind behind the muscle?

He waits for Cei to approach, unmoving from his spot beneath the giant tree.

"I am," he replies, tone smooth, smiling a little wider at the bow. Fairest ego would always out. "My name is Rhodes, Dread Lord of Sacramento. Welcome to the hollow of the Leaden Mirror, Cei the Courtless." Wide, vivd green eyes watch him closely. This one did not seem to have anything that would initially mark him as an initiate of Fear.

"I have made a custom of ensuring those new to the city are sworn to not harm those already of the Freehold, and to forsake all ties, at least until time has passed to show your worth,"
    Rhodes explains to Cei. "There is no Freehold Pledge here - the Wyrd seems to unravel when it is attempted, something I continue to explore, to little avail. I would offer you to the monarch of your Court, but as you have none the duty of this falls to myself - a pact between you and I."

The Flowering grins at Cei, reaching out for the power of the Wyrd to form the Pledge. "We swear that that we will not serve the Gentry or their agents in any way, nor will we seek to bring physical harm to each other or members of the Freehold of Sacramento. This we Vow for one moon, lest our fortunes turn against us. But while we hold true, the gift of eloquence, in word and form, will be ours. Do you accept?"

Pledge: Vow
    Task: Forbiddance (will not serve the Gentry or their agents, nor harm each other or Freehold members)
    Boon: Adroitness (Expression)
    Sanction: Curse (success on 9&10 only)
    Duration: 1 month
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

7. Likes Hades_Roses liked this post

The Former Champion
    Strength
    (Herculean)
    Striking Looks
    (Strapping)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Resonant)
    Dexterity
    (Uncoordinated)
    Presence
    (Notable)
    Cei

Kith: Incubus
    Mantle: None

Mask: An attractive, black haired, pale skinned, blue-eyed male
    Mien: much the same, but with very faint, scattered patterns of white scales

Cei was no expert on those things borne of the thorns- but he knew enough about his own kin to suspect a Fairest when he met one. Granted the Monarch before him was hardly the most pleasing of their kin. Still, the title was no surprise- even the most simple of Fairest had a means to be appealing enough to rule.

The red eyes of his armor stared back at the wide green of Rhodes, and atop the armor the piercing blue eyes of Cei. "A pleasure, Rhodes." Not monarch. The Incubus wasn't always one to poke the bear whenever an opportunity presented itself, but he'd gone so long without a challenge- one could almost forgive him for feeling a bit peckish.

As per the unraveling Wyrd and such, it was all hobgoblin scribble to Cei. All he understood was that a pledge would need to be made, and that was enough. But was that a hint of joy in the Dread Lord's words, at him being the one to conduct the pledge? Was that due to his court, or more fairest ego? Or perhaps Cei merely felt the Dread Lord's Mantle unsettling, and it was bleeding through? And that grin to match....

A pause between Cei's words as he quickly reviewed the contract in his mind. Don't serve the Gentry, don't hurt one another, and a boon of presentation in turn. If there were holes in there, Cei did not see them.

I, Cei the Courtless, accept- I will not serve the Gentry, nor seek to bring physical harm to those of Sacramento's Freeholds for one moon's dance. In exchange, may our words pierce and shatter the sky." A piece of glamour to seal the deal, and a slight smile afterwards. Now he could have fun.

"Good. Glad to see some structure to this Freehold." His gaze naturally drifted between Titania and Seraphina - surely they could not be Fall themselves? "And who might you two be? And the charming one, Sonja Wu- are you two familiar with her?" Cei had so many people to meet, so much to do. He was unsure how long he'd spend in this freehold, but he intended to make every second count.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Treasured stands and listens, this was Rhodes Season, this was his Lost to deal with. Gloved hands clasp in front of her, sapphires moving between the two.

The Pledge was then offered, though Cei’s lack of respect irked her. Courtless or not, Autumn or not, one always respects the current Monarch. Maybe this one simply hadn’t learned that. She looks to Rhodes, wondering if he’d say anything.

As the Pledge was accepted, seemed the night could continue.

His gaze was met as she moved beside Rhodes, the depth of her sapphires deepening, “I’m Seraphina, Queen of Spring. But please, just call me Sera. And I’m quite familiar with her, a fellow Spring and a wonderful friend.” Answers the angelic voice. “Welcome to Sacramento.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

10. Likes Hades_Roses liked this post

0 Scenes

Cei Typhuzuzu13 power icons are needed to show the spending of Glamour/WP, your Pledge will not seal without the expenditure

And please remember that Pledges still need to go into the appropriate thread for bookkeeping purposes.

12. Likes Hades_Roses liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The wink got her a little flustered. Sonnie turned away as she blushed lightly, but still stole a peek at the man's rear end.

Nice.

While formal greetings were being made, the Beast returned her attention to the food on display. She fished through the goblin fruits and selected one as she heard her name mentioned again. This brought her to turn around and raise a hand, "Hm? That's me! Present!"

Short attention span strikes again.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Autumn Breeze)
    Hedgespun Weapon
    (The Master's Quill)
    Markarth

Mein: Those familiar with a certain computer game would say he looked like he walked out of an ink machine. His hair is an ink-soaked mess. The black liquid nearly drips from his fingers. His teeth still white, shine even brighter. His skin appears mostly grey but those scars of his swirl like black veins of ink running through and around his body.

PRE

At some point Markarth had walked back into the party proper, and plopped down in a quiet corner to observe the goings own. He appeared distressed, and even more solemn than usual.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Flowering smiles mirthlessly at the Cei, his wide eyes flinty. His Mantle puts an icy chill up the spines of all nearby with a sudden breeze. Ghostly whispers offer hidden fears into the ears of all nearby. Rhodes shakes his head. "Ah, impetuousness of youth. Perhaps you have forgotten manners, or perhaps you feel like seeing what the monarchs of Sacramento are made of. Know this, Courtless one - the Sovereigns of Autumn are not called Dread Lords without reason. Fear is our stock in trade, and I will have yours if I choose. We look out for one another here, and a little respect goes a long way."

Funny how they had only agreed restraints from physical harm. Almost as if Rhodes planned that all along.

Not just Idle threats
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-10-18 12:33:32 Rhodes rolls 7 to Intimidate Cei: Manip+Intim (10 Again) 1, 9, 1, 8, 3, 6, 9 3 successes

He looks over at Seraphina, and the smile seems to relax a little, as do the winds. "Care for drink, darling?" he offers the Nix his hand.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

16. Likes Hades_Roses, liked this post
Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread