DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

There is little change in Edward's manner, the updates on the state of affairs were not changes to him, and so there was no internal reaction. That is, until the Duchess herself addressed him, and in such a disarming fashion. It wasn't anything she said precisely; it was just, well, it was Twist.
    "I am honoured to be among such esteemed company, your grace. I am grateful for the welcome." Edward's eyes were wide and sincere; his posture slightly bent forward as though desiring to supplicate.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist's smile was warm and welcoming, a small nod to acknowledge Edward's words.

The smile still lingering, her dark eyes turned to Jack. "That brings us then Mister Jack. He is here in order to seek admittance into the Invictus. I ask now - does he have a sponsor?"

Letting the question hang open ended, she leaned back in her chair, glancing over those gathered, waiting for an answer, holding her own answer back for a moment.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage simply nods to Twist, feeling she had nothing to add at the time. Her offer was acknowledged, and that was what mattered.

Then the new guy spoke, his words short and simple as well. Which was a bit of surprise, usually the new ones had a lot to say. But maybe he wanted Twist to give him permission to share more? Could be. But she was curious about him.

Looking back to Twist as she asks her question, Ale nods once again, “As I was the one who approached him about joining, I am willing to sponsor him.” Dark eyes then look to Jack. Would he make her regret this offer? Or would he step up and show the Invictus that he belonged? And she had to wonder about Victoria, her sponsor, and what went through her mind when Ale accepted. Had she been worried as well?
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nodded at Ale's declaration.

"As his sponsor, he will be your responsibility for at least six months. At that time, you will decide if he is ready to be Released." Pausing to turn to Jacque she continued, "In exchange for this, you will owe a Major Boon."

A small gesture with her hands, and Kalos stepped forward from where he stood in the shadows, carefully placing a set of items in front of Jack.

"If both parties agree to the terms, the Blood Oath."

In front of Jack lay a piece of heavy cream paper, a small glass bowl, a thin knife with an edge that screamed sharp and a feather quill.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque's eyes followed the speakers as the topic of the meeting shifted to himself. One by one the questions began to reveal answers. The Prince spoke up as his sponsor and the Judex laid out the price and terms. A major boon was a pittance for the world she had offered where all doors were open and all knowledge accessible.

"Your Grace, I have no reason to disagree," he responds as he lifted the knife across his left palm, pushing vitae through the wound and into the glass bowl as requested. "Please forgive my ignorance, but I understand that the First Estate is rich with tradition and custom. I attempted to reach out to Au Pair Simmons to better prepare myself in that regard, but I received nothing more than a short congratulations before she was called to business elsewhere. Will education now lay with the sponsor given the circumstances?" His preference was always to not make an ass of himself and educated guesses would likely only go so far with the unconquered.

Dabbing the quill in the vitae he asked, "Is there a particular verbiage that needs to be used?"

Blood Hunt:

6. Bump "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist didn't exactly smile, but it was clear nonetheless that she was pleased at Jack's acceptance of the terms laid out.

"Most likely yes," she said glancing to Alessandra. "As your sponsor, she bears the burden of you. It would be in her best interest to insure you do not drag her down with ignorance. As to how that teaching will occur," a single shoulder lifted in a delicate shrug. That detail was between Ale and Jack. Or whatever teacher Ale assigned to him.

A small shake of her head, "The oath and words of such are yours."

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Hands clasped, Edward's eyes moved from speaker to speaker. It was not his place to speak. Jacque's question regarding language was revealing, and Edward hoped for the newcomer that the danger was clear. The oath was a matter of taste; the message Jacque chooses to send would not be soon forgotten.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage nodded once, “I understand.” Though it wasn’t the Boon she cared about. It was about if Jack stepped up, or didn’t and risked her reputation.

Eyes watch as Jack does as requested with the knife, and she was anxious to see a Blood Oath in action so to speak.

If Jack dragged her down, it wouldn’t bode well for him. She had seen him be a quick study with the Domain Laws, and polite and accurate with titles. But would that hold up? She hoped it did, she saw promise in the Lord.

She didn’t have a formal teacher herself, simply observed the other Invictus and mirrored behavior. Knowledge had come in time and study.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

(Vitae for blood oath)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque received his answer and in a mere moment he slid the tip of the quill across his tongue and dipped it into the well. He thought carefully before beginning to write:

QuoteQuote:
    "I, Jacque, pledge my loyalty to the Invictus of Sacramento. I will serve in whatever capacity I am capable to maintain or advance on the interests of those I am loyal to. I swear to learn and practice the customs and traditions as taught by the sponsor, Madam Alessandra Antinori, or whomever is designated with the task of educating me in that regard."
    Towards the bottom of the page, he adds:

QuoteQuote:
    "I so swear on this, the twenty-third day of September, Two Thousand and Nineteen
    Jacque"
    Gently lifting the paper towards Twist and Alessandra for them to view he asked, "It is rather brief, but to the point. You have my loyalty and I will answer the call if I can be of service. I have left space to expand my verbiage if anyone feels I have neglected to properly commit to the First Estate with my chosen words." With that, Jacque waited patiently to hear if his oath was accepted.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Reaching out, Twist accepts the oath, her dark eyes moving slowly over the words as she reads his writing.

As she finishes, she completes the Blood Oath before laying it back on table and sliding it toward Alessandra if she wished to read it.

-1 Willpower for blood oath, to be recorded when I get access to computer

Smiling at Jacque she nods once, her movements formal even with the smile. ”Welcome to the Invictus.

Pausing to allow him or Alessandra time to say anything, she
    glances around the table.

“The table is open ...”

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread