(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Blood Oaths were something she had no knowledge in, aside from knowing it was an Invictus thing. And they were binding. So watching one be performed in front of her was fascinating. And Jack handled it with pose.

As Twist gives her approval, and offers it to her to read, she does in fact read it. It was a curiosity to her. She simply nods, affirming she had read it as well. But she knew it was Twist’s opinion on it that mattered, not hers.

Then he was accepted, and she smiles as well, “Welcome.”

And with the table being open, she looks towards the two new faces. She had something to add, but wanted to give them the chance to speak first.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward had a variety of small and large concerns, all of which seemed presumptuous to raise. He sat thoughtfully, considering. The Prince declined to take the floor, and Twist seemed not to have anything pressing to add. Edward played with the idea of bringing up Lenora's interest in the Invictus. But, he wanted both a firmer place among the Invictus of the domain and a better handle on Lenora's character before doing anything as daring as petitioning the Inner Circle.

So he sat in silence.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

(Blood Oath)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque did you want to add anything? Else I can go ahead and move on with the meeting.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque watched carefully as the language of the oath was measured and subsequently accepted. He bowed his head to Twist, responding with a courteous, "Thank you, your Grace." suppressing any visible signs of the relief he felt for his oath being accepted in it's first draft. He then nodded to Alessandra with her welcome and waited for any other business to be shared.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seemed either no one wished to speak first, or no one had anything to bring up. That was fine with her.

“I did wish to discuss the First Estate moving forward and spreading our influence among the various powers within the city. Personally, I’ve been branching out from my preferred business dealings to more legal ones that can grow our holdings. It’s no secret that the First Estate has been in power in Sacramento for quite some time, and I would like to make sure we secure that holding as much as we can. Let there never be a question where the power and influence truly is and belongs."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I cannot see any issue with the suggestion. Did you have anything specific in mind? I have some small pull in a few areas. I could easily see myself either expanding my presence there or perhaps developing new relationships."

She allowed a moment for Alessandra to address her question before glancing to the two men. "Thoughts?" A simple question anywhere but in this meeting. Would they see this as a chance to grow in the covenant and more so would they take it? And how far would they go? Claiming the areas they thought would be the strongest? She hoped so, after all she was beginning to think Edward may have lost his voice.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A single nod, “I plan on expanding into the art scene as well as local charities.” A complete change from her criminal world. “If we’re all able to focus on a different aspect of the Domain, I believe we can expand our influence a lot quicker.” Divide and conquer? Was that the phrase? As the conversation moves to the others, she looks to them. Curious if they had anything to add.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward listened to the proceedings, increasingly aware of how quiet he was being. As the Prince gave her suggestion, Edward responded with a slight nod of assent.

"I would be most effective walking among the silicon valley types; I will expand our influence in the digital realm." While Derek's presence a personal pleasure, it was also a political annoyance. "Sadly, I don't have a monopoly on that skill in the domain, but there few other responsibilities requiring my attention. I predict rapid progress." Edward had worked over his plan many times, yet bringing it up had the gears spinning anew. It was exciting to have a new project.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque's eyes followed the natural flow of the conversation until it was his turn for input, "It is likely no secret that I practiced law. I've spent a majority of my time in Sacramento establishing a new identity and certifying it with the California BAR. Influence with City Hall and Judicial circles will come naturally as I cement my foothold in Sacramento's courts."

He continues, "Influence in those circles can help diffuse situations that get too far, but from what I can tell we appear to be lacking a way to control the narrative in a proactive manner." Eyes shifting to Edward, "News and opinion pieces via blog sites have become increasingly popular over the years. It has nearly gotten to the point where as long as you can make something seem even remotely possible anyone will believe it and vehemently defend it despite what simple fact checking results provide. Perhaps your influence in the digital realm could pair well with news media to that effect?" He shrugged his shoulders lightly, "Something to consider at least."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Art and Charities for Alessandra. No huge surprise there. Twist had spent enough time in her office and admiring the art on her body to know a fan of such matters.
    Computer stuff for Edward. It would be a surprise if she knew anything about the man, but as she did not, it was but a revelation.
    City Hall and Judicial. Again, no surprise for the last remaining individual.

It was not everything, but with the numbers as they were it wasn't a bad start.

And it opened the way for her to pursue some alternatives to what she had already worked in.

"Sound advice," she commented lightly, nodding at Jacque's assessment of the two realms integration.

"I have some small networks in place already that touch lightly in areas of my work, but I will look into branching out from there."

"And with that ... shall we move on to the more enjoyable aspects of the evening?" Gifts and socializing before going separate ways. Already she had seen from the corner of her eye a dark shape or 3 slip away, their hunger sated and responsibility completed.

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread