(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

(Getting to Know You...Again)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The bar that Ale was at was one she had frequented quite often. It had private rooms in the back, and for the right price, you could hold meetings in them. They were small, and nothing fancy, but they were private. And on more than one occasion she had done some business here. The owner was a shady guy, but he liked money, and Ale paid him well.

It wasn’t a flashy bar, but wasn’t a dive either. Just a regular bar that one might not look twice at. Alice would be directed to the back of the room, through the kitchen and to a door. There would be a knock, and it would open, allowing Alice and Lyssa to enter. If she didn’t want her Ghoul to enter, she would be treated to whatever she wanted to eat and drink.

Ale stands when Alice enters, quite casual in black jeans and black tank top, “Thanks for meeting up with me. It’s not the most glamorous place to met up, but I wanted us to be able to speak more freely. And quite frankly, I spend way too much time there."

@Alice Hart Saber Sloth
    Last edited by Alessandra; Sep 20th, 2019 at 12:17 PM.  Reason for Edit: Blush of Life
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dark washed, high waisted jeans, with a deep plum coloured crop top. Her amethyst shades, and a carved cane make up her look. It's only Lyssa who reminds her to take jacket. Autumn's just around the corner, the Equinox fast approaching. Notus' breath heavy on her neck and Alice chafes at the layers keeping her skin from that cool caress.

Accepting the ride, then the staff leading her, towards the back room, makes her wish she had walked. Had moved through the Breath of the Bringer of Storms, and heard the canopy, of the night's chorus.

She hums, a hollow sound, and decides to walk home. Lyssa on her arm. Maybe she'll have a bite, and retire. But after. Now she fights the Wraith's screeching, the violent hissing, the yowling and pulling upon her vertebrae a supirious preditor is near and Alice knows it to be Ale, but it has been too long. She takes in an unneeded breath, pressing her free hand on her chest. Hard. Heavy, but never enough. Not like -

"Ale, hey." tapping her cane, she finds her seat, and slides in. "I know the feeling. Or I remember knowing the feeling. As Asa's Seneschal I thought my nights too full of the Nox, and nothing else."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale stands. Ready to help Alice find her seat, but she has it all handled. Which doesn’t surprise the Savage at all.

Smiling, “Hi Alice.” Greeted the Italian, her smile evident in her voice. While the Haunt had a disquieting presence about her, Ale actually found some level of comfort in it. Chuckling, “No one ever really prepares you for the amount of time you’ll be there.” She jokes. “I love that shirt by the way, especially the color. Though I’m not a big fan of colors, I have been experimenting here and there.” Not a whole lot, because colors were just, no.

“How’s everything been going? Settling back into the city ok?” hints of concerns were in her voice.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A smile far too wide for her face appears as the savage speaks, "We're of an elite club, knowing that most of your time is widdled away by the monotony of paperwork. I think that's why the seat is the Nox, the Rack near. You can step out for a bite and not waste you time."

Alice passes for a moment, "Lyssa tells me it's purple. I do miss tones and shades, hues and vibrancy, but I have found more to learn and loveb without them. What are you wearing? Still black? Leather?" She asks a curious need to make the image of Ale correct and whole "Do you have any new tattoos? "

The concern warms as it chills. Contrary, and contradictory. Alice hums, an achyingly empty sound.

"I am...trying. things are the same even as they are not. It is strange. But at the same time it isn't, which semns to make things stranger." Beyond tge Alice eidnt know, but for one thing,

"I feel cleaner, clearer." She says hand to her chest, pressing.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Absently nodding, knowing Alice can’t see it, “That is true. The location is very convenient.” Though truth be told, she preferred her Herd.

“It is purple, and a great color on you. She takes good care of you, that makes me happy.” And it was true. She knew Alice could take care of herself, but knowing she had someone to help her with every night things was comforting. “Me?” she looks down briefly, then laughs, “You know me too well.” She jokes, “Still black leather pants, but I’ve been experimenting with color here and there. The shirt I’m wearing is a black tank top. It’s been weird to add color, and uncomfortable.” A chuckle. “And no new ink. I haven’t had time, and I’m not sure where I’d put anything new to be honest. Plus, getting tattoos takes a lot out of me.”

The Savage was quiet as she listened.

“I’ll admit, I don’t know what you’re going through. While I’ve been in torpor, it wasn’t as long as you.” Ale was trying to form a connection, “But I want to help if I can. I know there are things we are meant to experience and figure out on our own, but you don’t have to if you don’t want to. You still have friends.” But she wasn’t sure if Alice considered Ale a friend anymore. They had a weird relationship at times.

“Cleaner and clearer?” she asks, thinking it was a different way of putting things.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A hollow hum.

"Happy that I am cared for?" Alice considers, it seemed to her that this was new. Did Robert care that she was cared for, is he happy that she is? "What happened to Robert? " she asks, remembering anger, terror, pain. "Did he die?" Alice did not wish him to be ash upon an alter. Not for those savage jaws, or the baleful Dirge.

Another hum, understanding in its mockery, "I understand, altering yourself is a trial. Anything you change bwill not stay, unless you yourself wish it, force your will upon static reality and make it so."

"It...was not like the last time." She says, memory still as she fails to recall if she shared her previous time in torpor with the savage who has become Prince. "It was endless and dark. Pressure, hard and unyielding. I could not move. I could not see, I was lost but found and I - " attempt of a smile, awkward and sharp for its softness. "I am glad that we are...friends. " is said, wondering if friends are better then lovers, family.

"I was angry, impatient. Full of violent need....I understand that now. I know where I...indulged too much, and I will put this lesson to practice, now that I am awake..." perhaps tge doll didn't believe herself waking just yet

8. Likes DeepSeas liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She realized how that sounded, “That probably came out wrong. When Lyssa took you, I was pissed, for lack of a better term. I didn’t think she could take care of you in the state you were in. But obviously I was wrong, she kept you safe and cared for, and still takes care of you.” She felt ok admitting she was wrong to Alice. “Robert? I’m actually not sure. One minute he was there in the warehouse, and the next he wasn’t and I never saw him after that. So I can’t tell you where he went or anything, I simply don’t know.” And she wouldn’t lie about it.

“Exactly. And with how much of that I’ve already gone through, I’m just not ready to add to it. Maybe someday though.” It was always a possibility.

Ale was quiet as she listened, the only real way she could show Alice she was listening. “I’ve heard it’s different for everyone.” Her own experience had been an unending nightmare. “I want to reach out and squeeze your hand, if that’s ok.” If it is, the Savage will reach out and gently squeeze Alices hand. If not, she wouldn’t. “I’m glad we’re friends as well. I missed this,” she says, “being able to talk with you. Be myself, know you’ll always tell me the truth no matter how hard it might be to hear.” This was the closest Ale had come to feeling any type of affection. “Your friendship means a great deal to me. And I want to be able to help you in any way you need. Even if it means going shopping and getting me to try more color.” She jokes with a grin.

“I can understand those feelings. I’ve had them myself.”
    Still have them. “If you ever need to get out and take out your anger, I know a few places.” She wanted to help Alice, but didn’t know how.

"Have you gotten to meet with the current Crone? They've done quite a bit for the Covenant and the Farm."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Oh," escapes the Doll, "My, mistake." she says, wondering how she looked fresh from the snapping jaws, and sent to be sut away in a room within the Nox, or elsewhere, Lyssa knew not, or could not access. To a ghoul who's Regent was as prone to torpor as Alice is-was-had been, to not know would indeed be a fearful thing.

A tremor shoots through the Doll, she makes no move to hide it, to stop it, her body's wracked with emotion. Had her burned man, parrised in the shadow, wrapped and hidden, unseen and unmourned. Or had he seen her violence and fled, his promises and their reconciliation, just wind? No, less than the air they didn't need to speak them.

She nods, a strings pulled nod, hearing Ale's words while worried over the map of scars she can feel just under her fingers.

The Wraith, twist and pulls against her bones, snarls and whines, even as Alice offers her hand. Falsely warm, against the falsely warm. Monsters, needing and offering comfort. "You need to hear the truth, now, more then ever. With how you are, having sycophants kissing your ass is one way that'll get you killed." a hollow broken, laugh, "I'll at least get you wearing red, I think. Wine, maybe, against your complexion, your ink....popping off the blacks of everything else...."

The Doll's quiet before she grins, too wide, to wild. "Hah, I think I'll take you up on this, I would like to carve something up." she says, thinking of her dagger, her little fang.

"I spoke with Mabel, at Court. And the other one, Thomas, he left shortly afterward though." she considers, "I'm not aware if there are more Acolytes within the Domain..."

So, so sorry about how long this took me to get too!!!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her head shakes, more out of habit then anything, “Your fault? Why?” the Savage was a bit confused. “It wasn’t your fault, not at all. It was me wanting to protect you when I could not. But never your fault.” She was firm in not being Alice’s fault.

The tremor had her worried, “Everything ok?” for once, there was concern in her voice.

At the acceptance of her hand, Ale squeezes the Haunts gently. Her Beast reminds her how easy it would be to extend her claws into the pale flesh and snuff out the counterfeit life within. But Ale shoves that thought aside. “I’ve always needed that.” She says with a soft chuckle, “Though I suppose it’s a good thing I take flattery with a grain of salt. Most of the ones who try it are trying to get something from me. Thinking a few pretty words is all it takes.” Flattery was meaningless. “So please, tell me the truth when you feel I need to hear it. Or even when I don’t.” she jokes. “Red huh?” she considers it, “Well, I usually wear red lipstick. Wine? Like a purple color?” wine was a purple color right?

Chuckling, “We can arrange something. Maybe even get you in firearms practice.” Oh yes, she remembered Alice wanting to try shooting a gun.

“Those are the only other two that I’m aware of. There was a third, but he seems to have left the Domain on some sort of Covenant business. I don’t know if he intends to return at any point, but I’m sure the others will be able to fill you in more on that matter. I try to stay out of Covenant business unless it puts the Domain at risk.”
    Which she figured was understandable.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice smiles her wide mockery of a smile, saying nothing to contradict the Savage, even as she fears, had her time in the dark, weighted under that pressure soured even her impressions, her ears. How can she navigate if tone and meaning lay beyond her?

"We...fought, before the Domain gathered to face Dirge, I thought we had reconciled....had we? Did I imagine it..." was the memory of Aphrodite's favour nothing but a remembered fever - torpor dream...? Was he dead? Did he leave? Her face moves to stillness, "I think, I need to think."

Alice exhales a sound closer to a snort, "What did Martin write? 'Words are wind.'," If any thought that Ale could be swayed by a few pretty phrases, knew her not, it was years of effort for the Doll to crack the shell of the Savage, her defenses tall, forts sturdy.

Alice's head tilts, "It's red wine right? Not purple?" she asks, showing perhaps her age, and an innocents that had her asking a mop haired chinchilla of a man to surprise her.

A hollow hum, the wind, and river will take their souls, where the goddess needs, and woe to all who attempt to stay their path.

"I understand, Clan, Covenant, Court. Layers of places, positions. And to have a toe in each...people make assumptions, on how and why you must act in regards to each. Or that is how it felt to me, when I stood as Asa's voice."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread