(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

This is why she enjoyed Alice so much, she wasn’t afraid to treat Ale like a regular person. “That means shopping again, and well, I hate shopping.” She laughs. “Oh, that’s a good idea. I think I’ve only been in that bar once, maybe twice, but it would fit right in!” she hadn’t been to a more upscale bar in a while, might be fun. “If Lyssa doesn’t want to, perhaps Twist would. I know I would be curious to hear how she would describe the performance. And with how hands on she is in each show, she would even have little facts to throw in as well.” She truly was curious now.

“Questions you ask yourself?” wonders the Savage out loud. “If so, they sound like questions I should ask myself. Maybe it will help me come to a better place.” Ale was on a journey to improve herself.

“An important thing. Something I struggle with as a Savage, especially as I’ve grown closer to my Beast. And to be honest, I don’t like it, but it’s hard to pull yourself away from it.” Her own voice growing softer as well. “But Alice, you’re not an animal, you never have been.”

No worries at all! I'm good to start wrapping

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Shopping again," in her ever so short and very much long years in Sacramento, she's gone shopping more than she ever thought she would when she first left...home. "Next weekend?" She asks, a too-wide smirk upon her petal pink lips.

"I'll send Lyssa out to get me something to wear, and I'll come with you to the bar." she murmurs, remembering the white of her first dress, and how Vivian hated it.

Her head tilts, neck arching painfully. "Twist...yes. How foolish of me to not think of her." And that she might be in a place to ask something of that of the Archon.

She nods, ones. Head lolling forward and snapping back. "It is a struggle, but I think all is lost when it is no long one."

"I was." she says, remembering, vividly the taste of vitae, the feel of rot on her tongue. The remnants of carpet fibers coating her teeth. "I lost myself to the Wraith. Far too often.....it will not happen again."

...at least not because of something outside of her control. The Doll settles back against the writhing Wraith. She's learned many things surrendering to that instinct. Learning more when she found herself sleeping, and to wake....Trials and Tribulations. Peace in Oblivion, Freedom in Terror.

Staying quiet for a moment, before her pocket chirps. An alarm, a reminder. A warning.

"Ah, I should be heading back to my haven. It has been, good to speak with you outside of the Nox."

Cool Beans!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice couldn’t see it, but there was an amused shake of her head, “As much as I hate shopping, next weekend works.” She could spend more time with Alice, get away from politics and maybe, maybe have fun.

The smile conveyed in her voice, “Then it should be a fun night. Getting out and relaxing,” as much as they could, “is always a good thing.” And she needed to do it more.

“It was just a suggestion. I was thought as the owner, she might provide some interesting insight into the performance. Not to mention she is a wonderful woman to spend the evening talking with.” Ale always enjoyed their conversations.

“I think you’re right.” When Ale stopped struggling with her Beast, her time would be coming to a close. Letting the Beast win was not an option.

“I don’t believe it will happen again, and I remember you telling me about it. We all have given into that impulse, that Beast that lives within and is always trying to get out. You’re stronger than you think.”
    Alice sounded like the old Alice, but not. It was weird.

Hearing the sound, she watches Alice, nodding, “That’s probably a good idea, I have some paperwork I need to get done. I’ll call the Uber to come pick you and Lyssa up and bring you back to your Haven.”

Thanks for the great scene!

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

4. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread