(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I got the first three seasons of Rick and Morty on DVD, and they're starting a new season next month. It's a good time to binge!" She nodded to Sera's comments on South Park, "To each their own!"

"Yeah," she grinned over the unicorn description, "'Cause y'all are so pretty and magical and majestic!" A fairly apt accounting of Fairest in general.

Sonnie looked thoughtful for a moment, "Didn't we decide all this in a discussion about the food groups, already?"

She shrugged helplessly, "I'd be a monster now if I made him walk. Guess I got no choice!" The Beast laughed and started pulling her wagon along, following Seraphina to the corndog stand. Fugly made for a bit of a heavier load, but she was plenty strong enough to keep up with the Fairest.

The young Courser then watched, surprised and dumbfounded, as the Nix purchased basically every corndog they had left. Her expression then changed to being very impressed. "Damn, girl. You know how to spoil me! You ever break up with Rhodes, gimme a call!" She winked and laughed.

Fugly sniffed eagerly at the boxes emitting the alluring aroma of corndogs and pies, and he started panting excitedly. Sonnie reached down and gently poked him on the nose, "Hey, behave yourself, young man. Those are not all for you."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Sounds like we have a marathon night coming up! Pizza and ice cream cake?” she asks, already planning it out in her mind.

Laughing, “Don’t think I’ve ever been called magical and majestic. But I kinda like it!” sure, she could be majestic. “You do realize, this means at some point, I’m going to randomly show up to something with a unicorn horn.” Oh it was happening.

“We probably did, but I was just making sure.” Always good to double check.

A deep nod, “Yup. You’d break his little heart.” And that wasn’t cool.

The Nix beamed with pride, “What? I told you I’d buy them out, and I am a woman of my word.” It was her thing. Laughing, “You got it.” She says with a wink.

Giggling, “Something tells me Fugly is going to have to go for extra walks with all these treats!” but she was sure he’d be ok with that. “So I’m thinking grab our pumpkins then head out?” she asks, glancing around, before making her way over to the pumpkins. She only needed three, and set about picking out three different sized ones. “Anything else?” she asks Sonnie as she paid for the pumpkins and fit them in her wagon.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Excellent! Tittie will love it!" she nodded, smirking. There she goes with that nickname again. "Cartoons and horror movies! It'll be a great night!"

"I expect no less, my dear. In fact, I'll be disappointed if you don't also have a rainbow tail hanging off the back of your pants." Because unicorns had those, too.

Sonnie busily arranged the boxes in her full wagon, and gave Sera a smile and a nod, "Yup, you certainly are! You are now my paragon of integrity!" She sounded sincere about that.

"Don't worry about Fugly. I take him to the dog park all the time! He'll work off those calories in no time!" The Beast gave a firm nod as she pulled her loaded wagon along.

"Pumpkins?" She blinked a moment until she remembered. "Oh, right!" Sonnie went about purchasing a single large pumpkin, then realized she had no where to put it. "Sorry, Fug. You need to walk now. You got legs, the pumpkin doesn't!" The dog harumphed when he was forced out of the wagon and the orange gourd took his spot. Sonnie petted him. "Cheer up, we only have to walk back to the car from here!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Poor girl, doesn’t even know what she’s in for.” But at least it was all in good fun. “Ohh, now we need cartoon horror movies!” that would be something!

An eyebrow quirks, “A tail huh? That might be a bit more difficult to find, but I should be able to make that happen.” After all, what couldn’t you find on the internet?! “I’ll just have to find the perfect outfit for it.” And that would take some thought.

Her back straightens, “I shall not let you down!” she declares.

Scratching him behind the ears, “That’s cause he’s got the best mom taking care of him.” Seemed like he was living his best life now.

Another laugh, “Plus, you get to sleep on the way home!” she points out.

Leading them back towards the car, “I think this was a very successful day and evening! I’m going to get home and crash!” she declares, “Have to leave Rhodes a note to wake me up when he gets home with dinner.” Usually she waited up, but it had been a busy day. “When did you want to do horror movie night? Were you going to call Titania?” she needed to know which night to kick Rhodes out.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie rubbed her hands together in glee as she laughed an evil movie villain laugh, "Mwu-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! She will fall into our fiendish trap!" She stopped laughing and looked curious, "Cartoon horror movies? Do those exist?"

"I look forward to seeing the end result of this unicorn costume experiment!" she chuckled as she pulled her wagon and led her dog out of the festival and into the dirt parking lot.

"Ah, shucks! I do the best I can!"

Fugly didn't complain about being kicked out of the little wagon anymore, though who knew if he understood what Sera said?

"It was awesome! Yeah, it's about time I got Fug home and fed him some actual dog food!" The Beast nodded as she parked her wagon by the rented car. "Well, obviously before Halloween. Maybe next weekend?" Fugly busied himself with sniffing at a muddy spot where someone had spilled a soda in the dirt.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Nix laughed as well, enjoying the Beasts antics. Shrugging, “Not sure. But seems like it would be something fun if it was.” Would be different.

Opening the trunk, she begins to move boxes, decorations and pumpkins into it. Then offers to help Sonnie with her stuff if she needed it. “Yeah, I’m sure some actual dog food would be good. Though I’m sure he wouldn’t complain about you letting him eat as the corn dogs he wanted.” She laughs, “But then I’m sure he’ll get sick and that’s just not good.”

Coming up on a month, should we wrap?

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie moved boxes and pumpkins into the car without issue, as athletic as she was. She smiled at the Fairest as she lifted Fugly into the vehicle as well, settling him on his traveling dog bed. The mutt immediately laid down and started gnawing on a squeaky toy. "I'm a responsible doggie mama. He'll eat his veggies before his desert!"

The Beast took the rented wagons back to the designated drop-off area for them and returned to the car, hopping into the passenger seat. "Thanks again for taking us out here, Sera! This was too much fun!"

I'm good to wrap! Thanks for the great scene!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Was a great scene! Thank you
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7