Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable winks at Emily, "Well then, come n get me." She says playfully. The way she was dressed she had hoped October was gonna be fun and play along. But apparently it was below October to be silly. So be it. Her loss.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily cocks her head. "Rules bore me." Her face breaks into realization. "Ohhhhhhhh! You mean you're straight. Gotcha." She winks and points a finger-gun. "Chk-Chk. Got it. But, I never was one to turn down a free drink!"

She spins Mable around gently and pushes her against the bar. "You know I will, baby." The werewolf grabs the shot glass in Mabel's cleavage with her teeth and drains the contents. Setting the glass down Emily grabs the front of the romper and pulls the vampire in for another kiss.

Coming up for air, she looks back to Amber. "Sorry, she, ah, like dared me and everything. So, you're like, um, a doctor? That must be so awesome! You must be super smart."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

3. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, she shakes her head, “Oh no, never said that. I’m just used to a more,” a pause, “structured environment. It's been quite some time since I've been out.” That was a polite way to put it.

She continues to sip her drink, watching the two over the glass.

And it was quite the show.

Shaking her head, “No need to apologize to me, it was quite a show! And you have many adoring fans.” Eyes looking around the club. “Not that I can blame them.” She adds, “So simply because she dared you? Does that mean there isn’t a dare you wouldn’t do?” was a good question to know.

A nod, “Yes, I’m a doctor. And it’s awesome for the first couple years, then you kind of become jaded to it all.”

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

The kiss left her head whirling. Damn Em was hot. Mable caught her breath and grinned, "A dare huh. Ok. I remember to dare you more often."

She then sits down next to Amber, "I bet you could get jaded easily. Certain types especially must be difficult. Do you find it rewarding also? Because if it isn't rewarding or challenging then you need a change. Burn out is a thing."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily cocks her head, smirking. "Now you're just being cryptic. I'm a simple girl with simple tastes. Don't confuse me, Amber. I might get upset." She pouts, but breaks into a laugh. "What do you mean, "structured environment?" Are you like... a table dancer on the side, paying for those medical school bills? Oh! A dominatrix? That's pretty structured. I can keep guessing...."

The werewolf looks back around a few times. "Well, can you blame them?" She grins. "Oh, I've been known to take up a challenge or two in my time. But this was less of a dare and more giving in to a shoulder demon." She leans off Mabel's shoulder. "You can dare me anything, baby." The smile is infectious, but fades slightly as she turns back to Amber. "Why jaded? Isn't it good you help people?"

Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “It has its rewarding times. When you’re actually able to make a difference and save someones life. Those are the times that keep you moving.” She knew all about burn out, having seen it first-hand.

Her eyes meet Emily’s, “Oh, I know.” And she wasn’t ashamed about it. “And don’t play that game with me, there is nothing simple about you.” Just by the way she interacted with Mable made her anything but simple. “You’re more than welcome to get upset, it won’t change anything.” She says, sipping her drink. An eyebrow raises in amusement, “I’m afraid I’m not a dancer, one of those skills I could never master. Plus, I paid for med school the old-fashioned way, student loans that will follow me to my grave.” She jokes, “And a dominatrix?” a pause as she thinks this one over before shaking her head, “No, I give enough orders at work to be bothered with that.” She’d tried, but it just wasn’t her. “How long do you think you can keep guessing? And do we want to set a limit on how many guesses you get before you admit defeat?” now that could get fun.

“Was it now?” she asks with a sly smirk, “I’ll have to keep that in mind.”

Glancing at Emily, she nods, “It is good, and I love my work. But over time, one just gets jaded to what they see. Death becomes just another thing you deal with on a daily basis, and most of it is senseless. So you become numb to it in a way.” She spoke matter of factly about it.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable cracked up at some of Em's guesses. Hmmm dares. Mable gives Emily a very lustful look. Then nibbles her ear.

"Nope, nothing simple about Em. That's for sure."

"Student loans will follow you beyond the grave."
    Mable nodded, "There are a few people I know that have decided to consolidate the loans and instead it made them drag out longer. Crazy things!" She rolls her eyes.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily sighs melodramtically. "Well if you know already you should know it's not very often I can be bothered work things out. Ummm.... cocktail waitress. Drug tester. That dress... errr.... Lingerie model. Bitcoin gatherer. No? Oh, I don't know, just tellll meeee..." she whines.

Then things get a bit more heavy. "Yeah, death makes people jaded. But you just have pull up your Docs and keep going. Things will get better." She smiles, and this time it isn't a mask or laughter, but warm and genuine.

Unfortunately, or fortunately in Emily's book, Mable starts being very, very distracting. The nibbling causes a sound between a gasp and moan to escape her lips. "Uhhh.... ah. That's. Mmm. That's... Not fair. You.." The punk leans unsteadily into Mable, towards the nibbling. "Can't... do that... and gang up on me. No fair." The vampire seems to have found a very good spot.

10. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

+1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow raises, “Consolidate them?” then a shake of her head, “No thanks. The current payments don’t break the bank, just more annoying then anything.” A shrug.

Sipping her drink, amusement dancing in her eyes as she listened to Emily, “But if I tell you, it ruins it for me. It’s not often I get to be the one toying with people.” She teases. “Though you do flatter me with the lingerie model comment.” A wink. “How about this,” she begins, “it’s a hint, and only because whining isn’t very becoming.” There was a coy smile, “Although I love vanilla as a scent or flavor, I’m not a vanilla personality.” And that was that.

“Not always, not in my line of work. But it’s just a fact of life and how things go.” A shrug, she was used to it, it didn’t bother her anymore.

“Looks like you two might have to call it a night soon. Don’t think Mable will be able to keep her hands off you.”
    No judgement, and from her smile, she found it fun. “Though if she wanted to kick it up a notch, she could always add the salt up your neck, a lime in your mouth.” She offers innocently with a shrug.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded at the student loan comments- of course...she is a doctor.

She whispers to Em, "I don't play fair." She slide her hand down Em's back and gave her ass a squeeze. "More later." She then moved away and sat down in a seat next to Amber.

She looked Amber up and down, "I'm not sure what you mean...but I would never call you a vanilla type of person." Then she looks at her for a moment curious she asked, "Should I understand what that means?" Her innocents was showing.

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread