Ended
Watch

(Shard) Magic in the Air

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas looks abashed. No wonder, he's way outside of his element and his senses, sharpened by use of Auspex, start picking the mounting stimuli as an infuriating throb at the back of his head. He looks sheepishly to each of the women present.

And like divine providence, a text comes in to save him from this conundrum.

"Well, you'll have to excuse me. Seems I am needed somewhere" He says upon reading the message "It's been a tremendous pleasure, hopefully we'll meet again. Mable, have fun while I'm gone. Just not too much fun, there's ever more work to do" The Hierophant winks.

Moments later, Thomas is out on the street, rushing to his Temple.

Thomas leaves the Scene

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"See you soon..." Mable said as Thomas left.

"Okay, shots it is."

Mable chuckles at the comment about how pale she is, "I work nights. And I burn super easy due to medication, specifically metforman." Mable figured October would know this to be a true fact with her medical knowledge, so she decided to stick to truth as much as possible.

"Male dominated fields... Yup, I know all about that!" Mable giggles, "I usually surprise people with how strong I am. But girls can do anything." She nods to emphasize her point. Downs her shot. "Oh wait I forgot we were going to make these body shots..."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily sniggers, and swigs her second drink. "Okay, okay. So, my friend Sonnie - always up for a good night out - was boasting about how flexible she could be, so of course I called her on it and bet her fifty bucks if she could bite her own ass. And fortunately, I came out on top in that one. Not without much flashing and falling over!" the Werewolf grins. It had been a great night.

Thomas disappears, and Emily watches, confused. "Um. Was I something I said?"

The azure punk snaps up a shot from those offered. "Aw, that medical stuff must suck. I can't really empathise - my body is a rock. Colds, flu, food poisoning, alcohol... bruising..." She raises the shot and belts it down. "Everything doesn't phase me. Just lucky I guess. But surprisingly strong is right!" She pats Mabel on the hip with the arm around the vampire. "Though I think I surprised her myself. And if you forgot we can always order more..." She adds to Mabel with a playful grin.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

This one was an odd one. Ever more work to do? Ok.

She offers a nod, raises her glass, “Have a good one.” Never know who you’ll meet at clubs.

Nodding, “Ah. Well you should also watch how much you drink.” It was true, interactions were a thing, and if she was type 2, drinking should be kept to a minimum.

“I ran across that in school, and in my residencies. Really annoying.”
    But she made it through. Her real confidence came later in life.

Laughing as Mable takes her shot, “Maybe you guys are just telling the new girl stories of body shots and hope she’ll believe them.” She accuses playfully, drinking one for herself.

An eyebrow arches as she hears the story, “Seriously?” laughing, “That’s great!” sounded like a spring break night.

Shrugging at the question.

Seemed health was a thing here. Well, she couldn’t boost any of what Emily was boosting, but she could manipulate Time and curse people. That was a win in her book.

A nod, “There does seem to be a very large amount of alcohol on the shelves.”

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Naaa, nothing you said. Thomas is alright. He really is into studying. He's a great guy once you get to know him. But tends to be introverted. I was surprised he even came out tonight. I had casually mentioned to him where I was going."

"You did surprise me! In many ways."
    Mable gave Em a hug and a kiss. Then she reached for a shot downing it.

"Ok, Amber. You first. We can take it easy for the first shot and you can take it from this nice little hollow made by my collar bone." Mable Winks and leans her body back in a sensual way, readying a shot against her neck.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily gasps at Amber. "No wayyyyy! It's totally true! Mabel she.. welll... ehehehe.... It was... mmm... Yeah! Y'know?" Words kind of fail, but suggestive noises count, right? The werewolf looks up. "Yeah there are... but I'm tough, not suicidal!" she jokes.

Mabel' affection is met with a kiss. "Mmmm.... yes, and so did you."

The Crescent watches Mabel lean back and watches eagerly, biting her lip and waiting for her turn.

Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding with a hmmm, “Might want to start him off smaller than a crowded club. You know, ease him into the whole club scene. Tends to be easier on introverts.” She offers.

She listens to Mable and then watches as she balances the shot. Then realizes the girl was serious. She’d never seen body shots this way.

“After seeing you two be so cute together, it’d be rude of me not to let Miss Emily go first.”
    She motions to the blue haired girl, inviting her to go ahead. She simply leans against the bar and sips her drink, watching.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Nope, you first." Mable insisted.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily grins. "Cute is my middle name! Unless I actually wanna sleep with you, then I can be decidedly less cute." She waggles her eyebrows.

"Now now, Mabs," Emily whispers into Mabel's ear. "If Amber doesn't want to play, you can't insist. Not everyone is as eager to get their teeth into someone they've just met as I am. Choice to jump in bed means choice to say now as well." The werewolf squeezes Mable's butt, grinning.

10. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

+1
    SL
    PRE

A knowing grin spread across her lips, “I’m afraid that’s not going to happen Mable.” Begins the Enchantress, “I don’t think we have that type of relationship for you to insist.” She says with a playful hint in her voice. Of course, she didn’t expect either woman to understand, but that was ok.

“And I think we all know it’s Emily you want to drink that off you.”
    The tone changing to a sultry in nature.

“Cute is always a good thing when done right.”

A sly smile settles on Emily, “Oh, I’m always game to play. But I’m used to games with,” a pause, “a more specific set of rules.” A slight shrug as she raises her glass to her lips, “But please,” her free hand motioning to Mable, “finish the drink.”

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread