(Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A woman couldn’t survive on work alone, she had to go out and let her hair down and just enjoy life.

Which was what October was doing tonight! It had been a week from hell at the hospital, too many deaths, and she needed a fun evening without thinking about work. So she dug out one of her favorite dresses was from back home. One that had been purchased for her by someone special. And it blew the idea of the little black dress out of the water. With leather and chain mail, it took it to the next level and beyond! Not to mention it showed off her toned stomach and long legs.

The club was your usually nightclub, nothing too exciting about it. But the music was good, and the drinks weren’t overpriced.

The Enchantress found herself at the bar, drink in hand and watching the dancing and crowd. Perhaps looking for someone to spend the evening with, talking, of course.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had decided to try out another bar and club. She was trying really hard to be a city girl but the trees and open spaces called to her. Maybe she would see someone she knew...

Mable dressed in a sequined black romper with a zipper down the front. Her hair was loose and wavy around her face.

She randomly picked a club that her friend at the police dispatch had mentioned. She called an Uber and headed to the bar.

It was an average club, hopefully the dancing would be fun.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

If there was a night out, Emily was usually on it somewhere. She was wearing a black denim dungaree-skirt and striped pink neon tights, her arm sleeve visible. Looking October up and down on her way to the bar, she offers the mage a big smile. "Hey! I just gotta say, a love your dress. It's so cool! Where did you get it?" She looks over to the bar, and orders two double vodka and cokes.

She smelled Mable before she spotted her. It was always a little disconcerting when that happened on two legs. Following her nose, Emily looked out across the bar, and there she- Damn those're short shorts. Rawr.

The Ithaeur stalks up behind Mable and rests her chin on the Vampire's shoulder. "Well aren't you a pleasant surprise?" she says brightly to Mabel. "I gotta say, you look fantastic in that outfit Mabs. How've you been?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was hard to miss the wholesome girl that came in. Though in that outfit, October doubted she was really that wholesome. But it did look great on her.

And she was trying to meet people in the city, so she sends a drink over, her choice, and waves. Not everyone liked dirty martinis after all.

The blue hair stood out in the crowd. Maybe that was the point? Hard to tell, but the girl had the confidence for it.

Offering a dazzling smile, “Thank you! It was a gift.” She didn’t know where he found it. But it was one of her favorites. “But your hair! You’re one of the few people I’ve seen who can really pull it off.” She often wondered what it’s be like to have a weird color for hair. But then remembers she’s a doctor and it’s frowned upon. No fun.

Well well well. This was interesting. Seemed the two knew each other, but how well? She wasn't the type to be a third wheel. But she also wasn't the type to share attention.

T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas and nightclubs are like oil and water: they don't really mix. But it was an interesting excercise in discipline to observe the whorling waves of kine where they are softened by the alcohol, drugs and music, molding even the most boring of accountants into something way more primal. More true, if you will. Perhaps there's something to be glimpsed about the state of a human - and by extension, Kindred - soul even in a place like this?

Oh well, at the very least it was a good excuse to wear the peacock shirt he had in April's Court.

He entered the club with Vitae pumping to give him a semblance of life and headed for the eye of the storm, where... Mable?

"Well, well, well... isn't that a thing unexpected but dearly welcomed?" He says witha genuine smile to his Valkyria "Would you please introduce me to your friends, Mable?"

Or more than friends, in case of the blue-haired one...

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable grinned when Emily appeared, "A sight for sore eyes." Mable gives Emily a quick kiss then spins, "Like it? I love the zipper down the front. I don't usually wear rompers, too hard to go pee after getting drunk, but this was too cute to pass up."

Mable looked over to October, "Hi, I have to agree, that dress is to die for. The chains must feel so heavy though... I'm Mable." She holds out her hand to October.

Then Thomas came in, "Hey there," Mable gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "This is Emily and this is ummm I was just finding out." Mable smiled a sweet soft smile.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily pouts as she collects her first drink. "Aww, shame. But I suppose the internet is a fantastic thing. I never thought of something like that before. Verrrrry sexy." She thrusts a had brightly at the mage. "Emily! And Thanks! It matches the car!" she jokes cheerily.

The werewolf smiles happily at the kiss, and looks Mabel up and down, drinking her vodka and coke. "I think I'm going to go with something classic." She clears her throat as if to announce. "It looks gorgeous on you Mabel, but I'd like it better on my bedroom floor!"

Hi-larious!

The Ithaeur looks Thomas up and down. "Wow. That is a bright shirt. I think I like it, but bold colours are a forte," she grins. "How do you and Mabel know each other?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh, seemed Mable was a popular one. Not that there was anything wrong with that. Though with that shirt, he was looking to draw attention.

“Have to say, don’t think I’ve seen a shirt like that before. But you wear it well.” He at least had the confidence for it.

So they knew each other well enough for her to complain about not being able to pee in the outfit. “That’s the main reason I stay away from those. But it is looks great, very eye catching.” Just not something she’d wear.

Touching some of the chains, she shakes her head, “Not really. I believe the leather distributes the weight pretty well so I don’t even notice.” Plus, she had some time wearing the dress. Accepting the hand, “I’m Amber, nice to meet you.” Her hand shake firm, but gentle.

Did she kiss all the people she knew? Or was this one spending quality time with both?

Smirking, “Me neither! But it’s a favorite to wear. Wearing something easy to find has never been my thing.” She adds with a quick wink. Shaking her hand as well, “Hi Emily, Amber. And it matches the car? Really? That’s pretty cool!” though why would you want to match your car?

Oh! And that just might clear up that relationship! Looks like lady luck was on her side tonight with finding some fun people to drink with.

“I believe we could ask the same question of you and Mable as well.”
    She says innocently sipping her drink.

T
    Thomas Boyle

Mable getting physical is, at this point, so expected that the Lord takes it without surprise or protest.

"We're coworkers" He answers Emily's question "Rural land development paired up with adult education. I keep the books and legalese in order, she does the actual land work. She didn't tell me she has a girlfriend, though" There's no judgement or accusation in his voice, but plenty of curiosity.

The curious gaze then moves towards October "And how can you tell if someone wears something well?" That's a weird compliment to make, to be honest "It's not my usual choice, but I thought it'd be more at place here. If you three are anything to go by, I was right" And then, as if he suddenly remembered something (because he did), the Ventrue picks up "But where are my manners? Amber, Emily, pleasure to meet you. MY name is Thomas'

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives Amber a firm hand shake. "Nice to meet you."

"Oh Thomas, sorry, I should have properly introduced you." Mable gives him a soft sweet smile. Huh, girlfriend? "Em and I have met around town quite a few times. Seems my quirky forays into the city land me at the same place she is, quite frequently. That and we know a few of the same people." Mable explained to Thomas.

"Maybe," She says to Emily with a wink.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread