Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

*ring ring*

For housekeeping, this phone call occurs on 9/9/19 during the Lords Meeting. Alessandra Orianna

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

After a few rings,

"Yes?"
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

There is a distant sound in the voice heard on his side of the line, an indication that the conversation is clearly on speakerphone.

Jacque speaks clearly to be heard with a pleasant tone, "Good evening. I apologize for the cold call but there was a bit of misinformation being spread regarding the status of our upcoming visit to Folsom. To rectify this and keep everyone on the same page without question, I thought it best to get the answers straight from you. It should only take a few moments with this call if you can spare the time."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Speakerphone? Really? She hated speakerphone.

“Good evening Herald Jack.” Responds the Italian, she’d hear him out. “Misinformation? What type of misinformation and being spread by who?” irritation now in her voice. “I have some free time, but not a lot.”

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It is in the opinion of some that I have been grossly neglectful in regards to communicating proposals in resolving that matter. In reality, my last instructions received on the matter was that you were to establish a meeting with our tour guide and it was at that meeting that I was expected to share these proposals. Would you say that is accurate?"

A smirk crossed his face when the Prince requested names, "I will provide you the information if you demand it of me, as always. I respectfully request that you trust that this issue will be resolved with finality at the closure of this conversation rather than let this simple misunderstanding of reality stain their otherwise pleasant tenure in Sacramento."

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-09-11 14:27:34 Jacque rolls 9 to convince the Prince to let the name go (Man/Per/DS) (10 Again) 7, 7, 6, 5, 2, 1, 7, 10, 1, 10, 5 2 successes

Blood Hunt:

T
    Thomas Boyle

"Good evening Your Majesty" Greets Thomas, interjecting on the two's conversation "A quick ad vocem, if I may? I have merely stated that the Folsom plan Reeve Mitnick, Herald Jack and I have devised was to be, in Herald's own words, taken back to you for review. When I asked you about it a week ago at the bar, you have said no such thing happened. I was not aware of any other arrangements in this investigation, which only further demonstrates the Herald's inability to convey information" I.e. the one thing he's supposed to be good at "In any case, we were having ourselves a little Family meeting, and this thing came up"

Or was brought up, and Jack was really checking all the boxes when it comes to what Thomas expected him to do. Namely: to try to scare the others with Big Mama.

"I regret he decided to embroil you in this discussion"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Grossly neglectful?” there was a snort and chuckle, “Yes, that is what I told you on the phone when you called.” Why was this an issue?

“If someone is spreading misinformation around my Domain, then their tenure will be far from pleasant. But I will not push the issue. Now. But I might later.”

Oh for fucks sake, now Thomas?!

“Herald Jack and I spoke on the phone in regards to the matter, and as you were not at the primary meeting, I saw no reason to include you on where it was going. Unless you were to be called in to the meeting to discuss it. And lets not forget we were in a bar, a very public bar, not the place for such a discussion.” This was a bullshit squabble. “Mr Boyle, are you truly concerned with information or are you more concerned with soiling my Heralds name in front of the Ventrue?” she was done with this. “It reflects poorly on someone to speak ill of family members without the whole story. This was handled once in Court, do not make me have to handle it again. If you have a grievance with him, make an appointment with me and we can discuss it.”

She counts in her head, “If there is nothing else Herald Jack, I have things I have to attend to.”

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, the cat was out of the bag now. Foolish Thomas.

"I think that sufficiently addresses all concerns. Hopefully for the foreseeable future."

Blood Hunt:

Closed Thread