(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The message had been sent; it was time to meet.

Ale and Cain waited in the meeting room, Ale flipping through the notes along with ones she had added from the phone call. She was wearing a sheer black shirt over a black tank top. Cain was as he always was, at her side.
    Vassagon Derek Menzies Killian Jacque Steven
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque arrives with his usual formal attire, a vest and tie with two canisters in tow containing maps he'd acquired of the Folsom prison.

"Your Majesty," he offers in greeting as he passes through the door.

Blood Hunt:

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

Derek arrives in his usual black hoodie and gray jeans and sneakers. He carries his laptop carrier and a backpack, the former he places on the table and the latter on the floor.

"Your Grace," he offers, feeling the strength of Alessandra's predatory taint giving the room in an oppressive quality. "What news from Folsom?" he asks somewhat hesitantly, just to get the ball rolling.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod was offered to Jack, “Herald Jack, good evening.” Seemed he was coming prepared. But she wonders if those preparations would help or not.

Another nod was offered to Derek, “Reeve Menzies, good evening to you.” She waits for him to settle. It was rather nice not to have to deal with her Beast.

Leaning forward, she rests her arms on the table, “Well, not really so good. I made a call, hoping to get another meeting setup to ask some more questions before moving forward. But it seems our contact is, well, I’d say indisposed. It wasn’t him I spoke with, and while I didn’t get a name, I believe it was our target.” She looks to the two gathered, “If I am right, this changes the game drastically. And increases the risk. What had you both been able to find?”

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

"The Malocusian?" Derek starts, an edge of concern in his voice. "So the Kindred there underestimated the ancient. Either that or we were not quick enough to come to their aid," he remarks with some dismay.

"For myself, I was preparing for the assault, expecting we would be raiding the prison. I acquired two drones that can fly with precision indoors as scouts. One of which can drop a small payload if need be. Something that might flush him out or at least scout ahead."

He looks to Alessandra questioningly. "So if he has overcome his jailers... The whole concern about this creature getting out was the danger to the Masquerade. Do we know what has changed that might be considered a Breach? If his lair is still the prison, do we still move to confine him once more or do we negotiate with the ancient?"

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque grimaced from the news. It was already a delicate circumstance and now it had overtaken the premises. The Reeve asked all the right questions and there wasn't much more to add until the information was brought to light. He popped the ends from the capsules and laid out the maps, looking over them carefully.

Two floors stacked with this layout
    6 story Medium to minimum security acclimation wing
    The basement Kindred prison section supplied by Folsom

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-09-13 20:33:01 Jacque rolls 8 to mapping ain't easy (Int+academics) (10 Again) 4, 8, 3, 1, 3, 1, 1, 4 1 success

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage looked a bit confused, “Malocusian?” clarification was needed here. “I’m not entirely sure what happened. I just know whoever I spoke with said our contact was indisposed, and knew who I was. But if I had to wager a guess, it would be that we were not quick enough.” Though she couldn’t dwell on that.

“Wise investments.” A good way to get eyes inside. "If you are unable to use them, and wish to be reimbursed, let me know." she offers.

“We don’t know. Without eyes there, it’s a toss up. As to what might be considered a Breach, the Kindred in question was in the prison due to his crimes. As a diablorist, he clearly has no sense of right and wrong. He sentence was to remain in that prison indefinitely. What we do with him, well, that is up to us. The prison can no longer hold him, the Hunters screwed it up. So we either put him into torpor, or we end his Danse. I’m not sure if negotiations are possible at this point or not.”
    It was hard to say.

“Though with how close Folsom is, I do not doubt that he could set his eyes on this Domain. And that is not acceptable.”

Looking to Jack and his maps, “And your thoughts?”

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

"My apologies, Your Grace. When we spoke with Hierophant Boyle, he informed us that the characteristics of the ancient were identical to a Bloodline referred to as Malocusian. As Krieg mentioned at the initial meeting, one who's lair is like a spider's web. They smear their own Vitae into the very walls so that it is much like a part of them. The Hierophant seemed to know a great deal about our quarry," Derek explains.

"Think nothing of the investments, Your Grace. Even if we cannot use them in this instance, I will find another use for them."

"If I may add counsel, concerning the security of Your Domain, I would say we should treat this threat as an encroaching enemy. First and foremost I suggest confirming our information about the threat. We might investigate Uther's status. A covert ops mission of sorts. If we can find Uther we can perhaps understand the situation better. The Hierophant should be consulted on whether the Malocusian is able to move their lair. If not then he likely won't go far from the prison. So long as we avoid it we might be able to steer clear of the ancient."

"And if we need to check out the prison itself, I could make an attempt with a drone. It has an effective 4.3 mile signal radius, though I would like to be much closer when operating it indoors."

S
    Steven

As Jacque reviews the maps again, there isn't much more information to glean. The prison is what it is. 6 story medium to minimum security, then the maximum security wing that has the old prison underneath it.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque muttered under his breath as he looked over the maps, "There should be more than one entrance to the Malocusian's lair but it isn't on the maps. As it currently stands, it wouldn't have been up to code." He shrugs, "There is a possibility to get close to the heart of the basement through pipes, which is why I had requested a plumbing overlay back when I thought you were meeting with Uther. With him off the table, the only way to confirm would be scouting. What we really need is first hand information."

"Flushing or luring him out would seem like the best option. Perhaps I can duplicate some of the anti-Kindred ammunition for an ambush? The sharpshooter that owes you a life boon may also be effective in that attack." He taps his fingers on the map as he recalls the blind spot in the belly of the beast. "We discussed a resource need for chemicals and supplies, but needed sign off from you and Moretti on the plan before we would know how much we'd need."

Blood Hunt:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread