Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes looks from the forest to the Elemental. "Last year we caught a few bits of game thanks to members no longer here - perculair creatures, but the flesh seemed paletable. It took some time to find groves of fruits, so it may take a couple of days to find enough to feed everyone. But I have a few tricks up my sleeve, as long as we can find the right plants."

Then Penance enters, and Rhodes beams widely. "Penance! Marvellous! So glad you could join us. This here is Markarth, and the silent one lurking by the tree is Blaire. They have joined our number in the Leaden Mirror for the coming Season." Mr Moon mentioned he may return, but that reained to be seen. The Dread Lord seemed very pleased at having an actual Court to hold. "This is, as I mentioned before, my Paladin of Shadows. I was just trying to make some arrangements for the Coronation, Penance. I was hoping you would be available to join us. Between us all we should be able to hunt and gather enough for a fine meal."

He waves an arm around the Hollow. "As I said, please feel free to add to the decor - more ways out or more facilities might be helpful, as are ever more wards." The leaves on the branches of the tree seem to bend and watch the group as he says so.

"If you have anything else, now is the time. I largely wanted to amke sure you all met, and prepare in advance." He smiles that wicked smile.

I'm going to leave this a couple more days for any replies and close up, posting the glimpse (whcih is largely done). AwakeOrangutang has said they will be happy to be in a glimpse for finging the things.

I have the opening for the Coronation mostly ready to go up when it's time - just a few tweaks to go.

Exciting times to be an Autumn!
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

2. Likes liked this post

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Autumn Breeze)
    Hedgespun Weapon
    (The Master's Quill)
    Markarth

Mein: Those familiar with a certain computer game would say he looked like he walked out of an ink machine. His hair is an ink-soaked mess. The black liquid nearly drips from his fingers. His teeth still white, shine even brighter. His skin appears mostly grey but those scars of his swirl like black veins of ink running through and around his body.

PRE

Markarth managed to not start when Penance appeared, he'd met a few Ogre's in his time out of the hedge few...no scratch that none had looked quite as...demonic as she managed to. That said he wasn't someone who judged people based on looks and so when she introduced herself the Elemental extended his hand.

"Markarth, nice to meet you," Thankfully the scented smoke of her mantle did help disarm her a bit. It's hard to be intimidated by sandalwood and lilacs. Not that he wanted to test that theory by any means.

P
    Penance

Penance respectively bowed before the two other Autumns present as a means of greeting.

"I am glad I got to meet you now and not at the Coronation. If Rhodes trusts you two enough to let you in here before our event, then I can put some trust in you as well. And if we are talking about food for the Coronation, I would like some of our meat to be raw. For personal reasons."

The Ogress waved her hand dismissively at Markath's offer, her lacquered claws clacking against each other with the motion. "I do not shake hands. The claws make it difficult. I would not want to accidentally scratch you." Also it looked like his hand were just dripping with ink, though that was honestly a bit secondary.

Penance couldn't help but to stare at Blaire. Was that... was that jealousy? She was used to being one of the only Ogre in town and now not only was she not alone, but she was in the same Court as her. And just looking at her, you could tell which of them was the stronger one. But if she couldn't sell herself on her strength of arms, what else did she have left? Logically she knew there could certainly be two people with the same idea and it actually made some sense, the only thing scarier than one Ogre was two Ogres. But it was hard to think of that when mind was more focused on how inferior she felt next to her.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes smiles happily and claps his hands together. "Excellent, excellent. Well. If there's nothing else, I'll meet you here this weekend for the Harvest. I'm sure we'll work just fine together. "

Or else.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-09-18 18:34:17 Rhodes rolls 7 to Spotting the green-eyed monster: Wits+Empathy (10 Again) 4, 2, 2, 8, 10, 2, 1, 5 2 successes

So. It seemed Penance was wary of the larger Ogre. It made sense. Still, Rhodes had brought Penance into Autumn, and that meant he trusted her more than these relatively new outsiders. But it was interesting to know. And keep an eye on.

I'll close this down shortly and add the glimpse in prep for the coronation proper Thanks everybody for indulging me a little!
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

6. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread