Watch

Showing Phoenyx the new Place

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles again when Phoenyx accepts her being associated with the Gamorra character without protesting and she even comments in agreement when he associates himself with the character of Starlord.

He listens carefully when she tells him she feels pressured and uncomfortable with his telling her that he loves her.

Kaze nods, “Okay. I think I understand. I think the best way to make it better is to communicate more though, not less. I do love you, and it makes me happy to realize that I love you and that’s why I say it. I can see though how it could come across like I’m saying it because I have expectations, but I really don’t. So honestly, I’m not trying to get you to say it back or anything. I would love you right now even if you had decided not to be my girlfriend, and we weren’t together. I guess I wouldn’t be as happy about it, but I still would love you. So honestly, I’m not trying to pressure you into anything; I am happy right now. I’m content.” he explains. “How do you feel about that?” He asks, interested.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

2. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx watches, listening to Kaze explain, the blush still creeping along her face. "I understand. And I will try to keep talking to you. You're really sweet. A dummy, but very sweet."

She hides behind the menu a little to regain her composure. "What did you think of the new people? Did you see much of the argumentative guy last time he was here? Last time he had no clue about security either. I almost punched him then for being a condescending jerk and I don't think much has changed. But he seems disarmed by civility, which is useful to know."
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles at Phoenyx's commitment to keep on trying to talk things out as they arise; he grins at her compliment/insult. He lets her retreat behind the menu and then seriously considers her question about the new mages in the Consilium.

"Well, yeah 'the argumentative guy' is kind of a known quantity. When he was here before, there was a whole thing going on about representation and how to organize things. Now he kind of stands out as the only one being overly argumentative. I guess he just kind of has no filter when it comes to his opinions, and of course, like most of us, doesn't really recognize how his opinions might not be based on a complete understanding of a situation. You're right though, it seems like he respects disagreement without getting personally insulting, even if he's already being insulting." Kaze says, "You are a genius for finding an approach that seems to work best with him!"

He sighs, "The new people are interesting. The one guy studying um, life and death is definitely hiding something having to do with why he's studying, um, what he's studying. I am not too worried about it, though. I mean, I don't think he's from the 'other side' or anything. The new, um, scholar seems pretty friendly and open. Maybe naive too, but I sure am not someone to throw stones when it comes to that!" he chuckles. "The um, soldier is pretty gung ho and seems pretty formal. I guess I was the same way when I first got here. He does seem to have the right attitude, and I am glad he's here." Kaze finishes summarizing his first impressions.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"Co..nner was annoying last time. Rolling his eyes like a bored adolescent," Phoenyx replies, frowning. "I remember he was trivial about security then too. He is quick to dismiss and insult, presenying his opinions as fact. I hope that keeping to civility will keep him from being too much of an ass when I meet him."

She cocks her head. "Hiding something? How could you tell? The others seem agreeable. I'll try and meet Mr Stone too. It is my job, I suppose." She doesn't sound overly enthused about that part.

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles, "I could be wrong, but it seems to me like he tends to trivialize anything that isn't his idea or could puts any limits on him personally, especially if it isn't his idea." he says. "But we're all probably blind to our own weaknesses. I mean, that's kind of our nature, right?"

He looks serious, "The way he said it, I guess. His tone and expression. Like he didn't know if we would accept him if he told us the truth, and he didn't want to be rejected, but he didn't know if we believed him either. Like he was weighting the biggest risk, telling the whole truth or not." he says.

Kaze smiles again, "He definitely seemed to respect you and your Office. You sound like you aren't looking forward to meeting him. Is that true, or am I wrong?"

9. Likes DeepSeas liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"We are only blind to our weaknesses if we refuse to acknowledge them. This is why we must regard one another carefully. It is all to easy for us to act without thinking, and cause great harm." The statement is made simply and without irony.

The Arrow frowns. "If he is lying, he should be watched." She starts leering at Kaze, but stops. He was only trying to help. "It isn't that. It is... unsettling. I am the only one of my group left from when I arrived. Their responsibilities are mine now. I want the meeting to go well. I suppose I am... nervous?" She asks, watching him with wide, dark eyes. "I trust you. Please don't tell anyone."

11. Likes Ruach, DeepSeas liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods, “I might be wrong, but I got the impression our sentinel was all over that.” He says.

Kaze smiles, “Thank you for trusting me. I promise. I will only say what I already have been saying, that you are an amazing individual and more than up to the challenge, because that is the truth.” He says warmly.

13. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

She shrugs. "Mr Winter is very good at his duties. I hope he keeps an eye on him."

The blush creeps back into a small proud look as Kaze compliments her. "Thank you. And of course I trust you. We may not be in the same department any more but you're still my friend. My... best friend." She gives him a rare smile. "You... are sincere. And I can be myself with you. That means a lot to me. I..." she pauses, smile faltering and looking down, "....I don't understand what it is you're looking for. But I want to be a part of it with you and help you find it."

Phoenyx looks up shyly and offers another smile.

Seems like we're winding down. Want to call it here?

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles at Phoenyx, seeing her smile!

""Thank you. You're the best girlfriend ever. I really mean it." Kaze says seriously and happily .

Thanks for the awesome scene! I look forward to more!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread