DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Presence
    (Blunt)
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Patience

Nosferatu Curse
    Something is...off about Patience’s face. Or is it her body as a whole, the way she carries herself? Something’s not quite right in any event, though you can never seem to say exactly what that may be. A subtle asymmetry of her features, an odd cock of the eye or twist of the lips? A barely detectable wrongness in the set of her limbs, in the rhythm of her walk? An unlocatable strangeness: it’s all the more disquieting because that ‘something’ can’t be named, tracked down, and assigned a place. In fact, it seems to change moment to moment, depending on where she is in the room and where you are in relation to her.

NOS
    PRE

Patience's head snaps back, eyes fixing Mable. "A map?" That would not do. "Where is it now, Keeper Wood?"

The hunters could be killed. Wiped from the very face of the earth. But a map? That kind of information might be reproduced, distributed. The original should either be destroyed or kept in the hands of the Family.

The Keeper's question make's her wretched face twist up in confusion. "It is often necessary." What else is there to say?

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable knew Alice was great to work with, and she was glad that Patience would if necessary. It was a relief actually.

"Alice, I do remember working with you. I would trust you to have my back. And I hope to find that I can trust you also, Patience."

"The map is on a wall in a very well hidden section of the tunnel. From what I could tell, the hunters hadn't gotten there yet. I haven't gone back down in a long time, not since Krieg left suddenly, I didn't want to over step, nor did I think it wise to go alone just in case. But I did feel it was important for you both to know."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice's head moves, abortive, jerking.

"You are no longer alone, Keeper." barely nights within tge domain, and already being drawn into the thick of things. "Might we all work together for the good of the domain."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Blunt)
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Patience

Nosferatu Curse
    Something is...off about Patience’s face. Or is it her body as a whole, the way she carries herself? Something’s not quite right in any event, though you can never seem to say exactly what that may be. A subtle asymmetry of her features, an odd cock of the eye or twist of the lips? A barely detectable wrongness in the set of her limbs, in the rhythm of her walk? An unlocatable strangeness: it’s all the more disquieting because that ‘something’ can’t be named, tracked down, and assigned a place. In fact, it seems to change moment to moment, depending on where she is in the room and where you are in relation to her.

NOS
    PRE

“If it is a question of service to the Domain,” Patience replies, “you can rely on me, Keeper Wood.” Beyond that, it’s another matter entirely.

“And it is wise that you did not pursue things further on your own,” she adds. The savage is right to fear overstepping her bounds.

”But for now, I must leave you.” The evening wanes and Patience tires of this blasphemous temple.

Patience fixes Alice with her odious gaze. “Cousin, I will be in touch.”

Mable receives a respectful, if curt, nod.

“A blessed evening to you both.”

With that, the Bishop withdraws, leaving the Heretics to their own company.

Patience returns to the main thread. Thanks for the fun scene!

5. Likes Psychangel liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gently touches Alice's arm, "I'm so glad you are back. Let's meet at the Farm soon and I will give you a tour."

"The night is winding down and I need to get the place cleaned up. Be well and safe."

Mable set off some of the music cords and smiled.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 19

You do not have permission to view the list of names.