Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It certainly appears the Circle put in a significant effort in honor of facilitating this evening," Jacque offered in an open air compliment.

Out of respect, he paused to gauge her openness to having a continued conversation with him.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Cain does what Cain does, watch. Ever on duty and ever ready to hear a command from his master.

Nodding, “It certainly does.” She agrees, “And seems I wasn’t the only one who decided to venture into wearing something different.” Inferring to his jacket.

“Seems we have a new face as well.”
    One, not two. Alice wasn’t new to her. “How is you evening thus far?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque flashes a grin, "I tend to wear it on business outside of Elysia, which may suggest we need to explore a more diverse setting for our meetings." Bowing his head briefly, "Nevertheless, I submit fully to your prowess in fashion."

"Quiet, thus far." A trend he hoped would continue. "I am curious, what do you think of the art? They use the same color techniques as your other favored prints, however the subject matter is different."

He glanced briefly to the conversation between the new Lord and Mable, then followed Mable's reaction to Alice. He raised his eyebrow briefly at the tone of it all before addressing the Prince, "We do..." He tilted his head before adding, "As the acting Priscus of Lords, I am capable and willing to facilitate presentation if it would please Her Majesty." Lifting a hand to gesture towards the other conversation, "Considering the new Lord was directed to you and I know how much you enjoy conversing with new arrivals I figured it would be best to gauge your desire rather than interjecting in Keeper Wood's... pre-presentation inquiries." He uttered with an air of questioning the event.

Looking back to the Prince with an oddly emotionless smile, "I simply wish to avoid any misunderstanding that I am somehow shirking my responsibilities to my family." The vultures were always looking for something to prey at.

Glancing off to Alice, "About that one... she seems familiar to some, but is certainly new to me. Is she familiar to you?" He rests his gaze back on the Prince, awaiting the answer to his inquiry.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling, “Then you would be the first lawyer I’ve come across that wears a coat like that.” No judgement, just amusement. “Fashion? Me?” a heartier laugh, “I simply find something comfortable and go with it.” She was not fashionable.

A single nod, “Quiet is always nice.” Especially in their world. Dark eyes look back to the art for a moment before returning to the Lord, “Well, not my particular taste, nothing I would hang in Elysia. And while I like the colors, I can appreciate it for what it is, art and hardwork.” Just a little too bizarre for her.

Looking towards the indicated conversation, “I always have a desire to meet new arrivals, it’s good to know who is who. But, as acting Priscus, I wouldn’t want to overstep you.” It was something she tried not to do. Let those in the positions fulfill the duties. “If you wish to see to his Acknowledgement, I won’t stop you.” And wouldn’t step in unless she had to. Smirking, “Keeper Wood seems to enjoy meeting new arrivals as well.” Though her questions were ones best asked by a Priscus, Seneschal or herself.

AN eyebrow raises, “Oh?” trouble among the Lords? “Should there be an issues, or anyone thinking you are overstepping, they can speak with me. Without a Priscus, it falls to the Whip to do any Acknowledgements until the Clan can select a new Priscus.” A shrug, “Seems pretty understandable to me.” Though it was like a shark tank in Court at times.

Following his gaze once again, there was a warmer smile on the Savages face, “That would be Ms Alice Hart. She was the former Seneschal, a Haunt and member of the Crone. She also helped uncover who was behind the fire at the Crone Farm, and helped defeat the Brood.”

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

An amused grin flashes as Jacque retorts, "Another feather in my cap I suppose." He lifts his shoulders in a shrug from the deflected compliment, "Then perhaps it is simply instinct for you."

"That is a very fair assessment, your Majesty. I particularly appreciate the ship. Though it has some idealistic overtones regarding Kindred relationships, it does suggest that our eternities are intertwined throughout all the covenants." he rocks on his heels as he considers the other pieces.

A brief look of confusion betrays him at her odd response before he composes himself, "No, I am confident there is no issue in that regard, your Majesty." Even the newest Lord had shown acute awareness of proper decorum. "As the responsibility lies with me I simply did not want there to be a misunderstanding by not intervening." He ponders a moment before adding, "...as if I were neglecting those responsibilities." He wasn't sure if the Prince misheard or just simply did not understand his original verbiage.

"Quite the resume," he noted the uncommonly warm smile on the Savage's face. "Did she serve as Seneschal under you?"

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “It might be, or I just get lucky.” Though she honestly didn’t care if what she wore was fashionable. It was never important to her.

Looking back at the piece he mentions, “Is that what you see?” she takes another look, “They very well may be intertwined. After all, we each want our Danse to continue as long as possible, and despite the difference between Covenants, we all share that.” Though she still saw some Covenants as useless.

A single nod, “Ah, I misunderstood what you asked then.” It happened; she wasn’t perfect. “Well, I can assure you if I thought there was, I would certainly discuss it with you.” She wasn’t one to hold back when she thought someone wasn’t doing their job. “But if I’m being frank here, I’d be surprised to hear you neglecting your responsibilities.” The Lord just didn’t strike her as the type.

Shaking her head, “No, she didn’t. While she was Seneschal, I was Reeve. Though she was quite skilled in the position, very capable. I believe you’d enjoy talking with her, intelligent and quick witted.” She was clearly fond of the Haunt.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable led Aiden over to the Prince and the Herald. Her beast screamed in her head. Mable smiled as she did some breathing exercises to settle the beast back down. It wouldn't do to attack the Prince. She waited quietly for them to acknowledge her. When they do she will bow her head respectively to Ale.

Aiden Whitney
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Allies
    (Finance)
    Barfly
    Contacts
    (Finance)
    Status
    (Master's Degree)
    Aiden Whitney

PRE

Aiden stood a step behind Mable to her left. His hands we clasped together behind his back, and his face and shoulders relaxed. The rage of his Beast quietly subdued behind the facade.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smirk crossed Jacque's face in the direction of Thomas Boyle while he addressed the Prince, "I appreciate your directness with feedback. It seems that Mister Boyle may still have some lingering... questions regarding what your expectations are for such situations. I'll be sure to resolve them in the coming nights." Pride and ambition are one thing, but openly debating the Prince's will was a bit brazen even for him. Hopefully the Whip's assurances would help him and the clan avoid any displeasure. He half-wondered if the jab about his wisdom was some kind of bait, but then felt the lingering gaze of Lenora , carefully listening to the exchange. Now that was interesting. She found herself in the powerful position of heavily influencing who Sacramento's next Priscus and she was taking it quite seriously.

The presence of the approaching beasts flustered his own between aggression and submission. Feeling a natural pause in their own conversation he gestured for the two to approach offering a quick "Thank you Ms. Wood" for having so quickly addressed his cousin's arrival. "Mister Whitney, I introduce you to Madam Alessandra Antinori, Prince of Sacramento." He pauses a moment before introducing himself, "I am Jack, and serve as Her Majesty's Herald and Whip of the Ventrue."

"I overheard your plan for investments, Mister Whitney. That has a significant amount of potential. High risk, high reward as with most volatile emerging markets. If I may, what is your backup plan should the market prove unfavorable with your investments?" Jacque was interested in the subject matter as he had been looking for his own ways to diversify his portfolio. Paying favors to afford a decent set of picks was going to get old fast.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable’s approach pulls her attention away from Jack for the moment. Her Beast roaring in her head at the new Kindred with a weak Beast.

She nods, letting her Keeper know it was ok to approach, before looking back to Jack.

“Hmm.” Glancing over to Thomas, “Questions unasked with answers assumed can be a dangerous path to walk. He would do well with some, friendly, guidance.” Because he wouldn’t get it from her.

With Jack making introductions, she simply watches with a smile, “Good evening Mr Whitney.” Says the Savage.

“Keeper Wood, you’re looking stunning this evening, I hope you’re well.”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread