Watch

Checking out of the heartbreak hotel

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods, happy that Shodan can accept or at least entertain the idea of trusting the Hierarch. His follow up comment sounds almost Hopeful, causing Kaze to grin.

"Well, something sure seems to have you in a good mood anyway." he says innocently. "I'm glad. I am really grateful for you letting me stay with you. It's nice to be in a place that's secure enough to talk openly, but not like a military base." Kaze muses.

"It's been a good experience for me, and kind of sets the bar for what I want to do with my own place now, make it secure, but a place where I can be myself, and anyone who comes over can too."

Kaze smiles again, "You are welcome to drop by anytime, Shodan. I'll keep some beer in the fridge, just for you. In fact, I'll keep a six pack, in case you want to bring someone with you to visit."

No worries at all! I'm fine either way. We can talk about 'the mission' or Cosmo or anything else from the Council or wind this down.

Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

S
    Shodan

He looks confused for a second, but chuckles anyway "Well, I don't know what to tell you, I'm in a good mood most of the time - or at least I'd like to think so" He leaves the doom and gloom to the Necromancers. Life's too short to brood over every little thing anyway.

The Obrimos shrugs as Kaze brings up crashing at Shodan's place. Honestly, he never realized it might be something even approaching a big deal "That's what friends are for! And I'll definitely take you up on that offer. I'm not going to pass up on free beer" And all the other cool things, like maintaining an actual human relationship that is not based solely on study or shared social ideals. The implication of 'bringing somone with him' does not fly over his head either, but the Libertine does not comment. It'd only spoil it.

"I'll be seeing you"

I think I'm good to wrap, but I'd hope that's not the last Scene Kaze and Shodan are together in

Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles, "Good. I'm looking forward to seeing you then." He says, heading out with the last of his stuff.

Definitely! I'm looking forward to more scenes with these two! Thanks for the awesome scene!
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread