(girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

In Meeting Room 3

Mable arrived early to the Nox to get the meeting room in order. It was the room she had to get redecorated. On the wall was the stake Krieg had used to calm Mable. It was a reminder of what happens when she lets herself get too angry. Mable had made it into a shadow box that looked like a Japanese Cherry tree with beautiful blossoms falling from it. Another wall had a shadow box which looked like a coi fish was jumping out of a pond. The other two walls had Japanese embroidered silks.

The room was clean. The rectangular table was made of a dark wood, the chairs were a nice high end leather and wood banker chairs with removable arms which could be used to stake people. Mable had put in extra money to make this a high end conference room that would impress anyone Ale needed to impress.

Mable waits for the others...

Any new Gangrels are more than welcome to join us.

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap arrives a little before the time, dressed in a gingham red and brown dress shirt and clean, pressed jeans and a nice dark brown cowboy hat which he is holding rather than wearing.

Evening, Keeper Wood.” he says softly.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Gangrel meeting.

As she made her way down the hallway, Cain at her side, she had to wonder if this one would be a giant shit show like the last one.

Walking into the room, she pauses, as her Beast roars with rage at the weaker Beasts in her presence. Cain simply waits, his hate filled eyes taking in Mable and Dirt Nap. With her Beast secured,

“Good evening.”
    She greets. For the evening she was a blonde, but her attire was normal for her, black leather pants and tank top, an orange sweater over it.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable's beast roars as Dirt Nap approaches. The beast wants to eat him. but Mable is stronger. and calms it. The Ale and cain join. The fight is a bit harder. Beast recognizes a hell hound and has tasted hound blood in the past. Mable counts to ten and breaths slowly. Beast is contained for now.

"Good Evening, Dirt Nap."

A bow to Ale, "Good evening, Your Grace. The Blond hair is super cute." The compliment bubbled out before she could stop herself.

Getting herself back to professional, "I believe we are all here. I have not seen Atticus is a while, does anyone know if he has left? I had been told by Mr. Prosper that he and Madcap where leaving. Is there anyone else new that we know of?"

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Good evening, your Grace." Dirt Nap says attempting a bow, respectfully. He nods respectfully towards Caine as well, avoiding direct eye contact.

"No other Gangrel around that I know of anyways, Keeper Wood." he says. "I've asked around and looked around a bit, and haven't found any sign of Atticus, Madcap or Mister Prosper."

7. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Super cute? Did that mean it was cute, or better then cute? And given her age, did she want to be cute? It was a concern for another night.

A small smirk and chuckle when Mable mentioned the idiot twins leaving. Seems the night was look up.

Shaking her head, “I haven’t been made aware of any new Gangrel.” So if one was hiding, then, well, that was that.

Sounded like when the mind decided to leave, all the other leeches followed. Worked for her.

Moving into the room, she sits down. Cain taking up his post beside her.

“So what’s going on?” obviously she either didn’t care about the others being gone or had other things to worry about. Though it was too bad about Atticus, she liked and respected him.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable took a seat and nods to Dirt nap to take a seat.

"I wanted to keep with having quarterly meetings even if they are brief. Just a general check-in. However, this meeting I do have an agenda item. The title of Priscus. When Priscus Prosper left he wanted to hand me back the title of Priscus but I know that is not how it works. So, I am officially asking to hold the title once again.' Mable paused briefly.

"I have spoken to Dirt Nap about the position of Priscus and he has no interest in it at this time. " She looked at Dirt Nap for agreement.

"Right now the title has landed on you, Your Grace. If you wish to keep it I will not fight you for it because I am not a fool." Mable gave a warm smile of respect to Ale.

"However, I would be honored to represent our Clan once again. I think I understand a bit better what that means. I am not like others who what to be all political, I am more about nurturing and helping our clan grow and learn. I can be political when needed and seem to be able to hold my own when challenged socially. I believe I am getting stronger and more wise when it comes to social interactions. I am finding the balance needed to work with others whether in combat or in social situations. I think I will be a good solid leader for our pack."
    Mable waited to hear what Ale and Dirt Nap would have to say.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods in agreement when Mable looks to him to confirm publicly that he wasn't pursuing the position.

When she finishes presenting her case, he is still a moment, and then says, "It's true, I wasn't looking to be Priscus."

"I am glad to help however is needful, though."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ah, so that’s what this was about.

“Well, you are correct, that’s not how it works. If he was unable to fulfill the role, he shouldn’t have sought it.” Disgust in her voice.

She looks to Dirt Nap, both surprised and not about him turning the position down.

Leaning back in the chair, “See, I’m a bit confused. First you defend holding the title against Prosper with a candle stick, then just hand it over the next month. Now you want to take it back?” seriously? “That makes me question what your motives were then and what they are now.” Her dark eyes looking to her Cousin, studying her. “Because it was a bit odd to have you suddenly change your tune in the span of a month.” There was a side of her that wonders what that idiot paid her. “You claim to be about nurturing and helping the Clan grow, yet you handed it over to a fucking snake on a silver plater to watch it tear itself apart.”

Leaning forward, she looks to Dirt Nap, finished with Mable for now, “Is there a reason you don’t seek Priscus Mr Nap?” no judgement, just curiosity.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I defended it because I believe in the clan and want the best for the clan. The next month I handed it over because I thought about what was said and what the climate in court currently was. I felt at that time perhaps my lack of skill in politics was holding the clan back. I have always only wanted what was best for the clan and I thought perhaps a better political face would help. Also, the majority of the clan was in Ordo and I thought having someone who could help the clan members within the covenant would be better. I obviously was wrong on both accounts. However, I did learn a lot from Prosper about what it meant to be Priscus. Or at least what it meant to me. I learned that I don't need to be what I am not, that I am enough."

"I understand that you may not understand where I am coming from. You have confidence and power. I do not. I was struggling at the time with weather I was enough for the clan, for the domain. I understand now that how I handle the clan is just fine."

"I hope that answers your questions and concerns. I am an open book and will tell you honestly what I think and feel."

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread