Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Moaning happily, Emily squirmed under the covers of her bed. Last night was fantastic. A night out with girlfriends – when had she last done that? I mean sure, she’d slept with one of them, but they weren’t together, so Sonnie totally counted as a friend.

Two of them now, I guess.

And to top it all off, Mable…

As her sleep-fogged brain reconnects with all the signals coming from her body, most of them a very satisfied kinds of achiness reminding her of last night’s bedroom activities, a grin spreads across her face. She knew Mabel’s bite marks would have healed over long before they appeared thanks to her lycanthropic nature, but the memory of them still had her tingling. Poor Mable would definitely look worse, covered in hickeys. Another low growl rumbles in the Ithaeur’s chest.

God, fuck. She wasn’t kidding when she said she likes it rough. That girl was like a wild animal, and exactly what I needed. 10/10, would go again. Always the quiet ones, huh?
    If that’s true, then what’s your excuse? And you don’t have to fuck people to make friends you know.
    She was licking my neck and tits. She wanted me! I’m not made of stone. You know what? You’re not going to spoil my mood. In fact, maybe a little morning nookie might improve your disposition…

“Mmmm…Mabs?”
    she says throatily, not opening her eyes for the morning sun.

Slowly, she rolls back over, looking across the bed.

Nothing.

“Mable?”

The Werewolf steps out of the covers and into the flat, feeling a little light-headed. Living room, kitchen, bathroom all empty. Dad’s room still locked. Of the curvaceous vixen, there is no sign.

“Damn. Oh well. Her loss…”

Emily slipped back into the covers, memories slipping back to last night with a smile, and her hand slid into the drawer beside her bed.

Mable Wood Psychangel Just a little final epilogue!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

sorry can't resist to add to your glimpse.

Mable had slipped out a little before dawn. Careful not to wake Emily. She turned and looked at her curled up in bed. Mable pulled the covers over her and kissed her gently on the head.

She slipped a note under the pillow.

That was for sure one of the best workout she ever had, better then any of the dumb asses at the bar would have done for her. She and Em had run into each other on a few other occasions, hopefully they would see more of each other. Mable really enjoyed her company. She was an intelligent woman and really good in bed. Not often Mable could find that in a man or a woman.

"Sleep well." She whispered as she left.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Rolling back over with a grin on her face, Emily hears a rustle of paper. Reaching under the pillow, she finds a note that brings a smile to her lips.

"To quote Prince- Thank you for the funky time, call me whenever you want grind. LOL couldn't resist- but seriously call me up if you want to hang out, I'd love to see you again."

"You can count on it baby..." Emily says to herself, lying back and purring happily.

I wasn't expecting that, but thanks! Closing up now.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

6. Likes Ruach, Psychangel liked this post