Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Prince Alessandra
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Alessandra.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
5 7
Domain OPINIONS
    T
    Thomas Boyle

Public 5: "Prince Antinori guides the Domain with a steady hand, carefully balancing the interests of Clans and Covenants"

Private 5 ( Mable Wood ): "But the introduction of intermediaries, even at Court, is worrying. Insights on what might've caused this?"

Presence
    (Blunt)
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Patience

Nosferatu Curse
    Something is...off about Patience’s face. Or is it her body as a whole, the way she carries herself? Something’s not quite right in any event, though you can never seem to say exactly what that may be. A subtle asymmetry of her features, an odd cock of the eye or twist of the lips? A barely detectable wrongness in the set of her limbs, in the rhythm of her walk? An unlocatable strangeness: it’s all the more disquieting because that ‘something’ can’t be named, tracked down, and assigned a place. In fact, it seems to change moment to moment, depending on where she is in the room and where you are in relation to her.

NOS
    PRE

Public The Testament says: “We recognize also a hierarchy of the Damned...we too have a hierarchy that is part of God's plan.” Her Majesty sits atop the hierarchy of the Damned in Sacramento. We owe her our respect, allegiance, and service.

Private (Jacque) Please be sure to convey that I am always ready to serve if Her Majesty should need me.

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

Public/Private 5: "Her Grace is resilient and merciful, a steadfast figure of strength and stability for Her Domain."

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Public/Private 5: "The Domain is well led and governed with The Prince in charge. I appreciate and respect her governance and the stability of the Domain that comes from it more than I can put into words."

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public 5: "Graceful, yet dominant. Approachable, yet cautious. There is no question among any as to why she holds the seat. Her approach speaks of wisdom and I would see myself to be of service."
    Private 5 ( Jacque ): "In ensuring the respect for the new laws, please relay to the Prince that I am willing to be of service . Although my battlefield does not involve blades nor bullets, I only ask for consideration. I possess allies in the realm of judicial power, burgeoning friends ingrained in Sacramento's culture, and I have ears among the journalist. Should she require access to such a network, it would be my privilege."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public ●●●●●: "The numerous voids in leadership caused by covenant business could be disruptive to poorly managed Domains. I have no doubt that Her Majesty's wisdom will steer us through these times of change with grace.
    Private ●●●● ( Alessandra ): I do have some concerns regarding the flow of information. I would like to meet to resolve those concerns as soon as possible.

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public: 5 She is worthy of respect

Private: 4 The past few months have been trying, but smoother days seem to have arrived.

Should be from Twist - forgot I swapped accounts
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 18

You do not have permission to view the list of names.