(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“So far, I’ve seen all three. It’s rare to find those that put the Domain first. Not that I hold it against some, no one can fault someone for wanting to put their Danse above all else.” But those unwilling to contribute would find themselves not progressing. A smile in her voice, “Once the pieces have fallen into place, and things begin, things will make sense.” She wanted to tell Alice her plan, confide in the Haunt who was once her closet ally. But she didn’t. Was Alice still her ally? Could she still trust her? Too many questions unanswered.

Chuckling, “Formal Court was last month. Keeper Wood went with a theme of Clan Colors. But I remember you always dress perfectly for Courts, Formal or not.” Even if it was her Ghoul helping her, Alice was always dressed well.

“As am I. A night out relaxing with great company, something I’m overdue for.”
    She sounded honest and eager.

“I should probably let you get to the Rack, it's location hasn't changed. If you find yourself in need, of anything, please call.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Some cannot see passed the night to night. Some haven't needed to." years and years ago, that had been her. When she once claimed to be an ostrich to Gilroy, and now look at who she had been, and who she was now.

"I await that time then." she bows her head, knowing that once she would be sitting in to listen to those details, eventually she'll be listening to details from Ale again.

"Ah, I'm sorry to have missed it. I think I would look goof in green yes? Green and....grey? Silver? No, no it's black isn't it?" a hollow laugh, "I think I was thinking of Harry Potter for a moment there."

"I'll phone you after I've made more arrangements, and yes. Made use of my new privilage. Thank you Ale." She stand, but waits to see if the Prince would require anything else.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She just nods, there had been many Kindred in the Domain like that. Thankfully, most had moved on.

“Yes, green and black.” She says with as a smile touched her lips, “And I think you’d look good in green. Well, the right shade of green, there are some horrendous shades of green.” But it was like that for most colors.

The Savage stands as well, “I’ll look forward to the call. Have a great evening and be safe.”

Great scene! Thank you!

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

4. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread