1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Shard Hunting(material side)

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo leads off with Cory and Vincent, looking for anything that may lead them to finding the shard of the City Spirit. He seems very intent on finding what they are looking for. He hopes that they find it, his Pride wanting himself to be the one who locates the shard, but he would be just as happy with Gwen finding the shard and alerting them so they might run to her.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent trails along behind looking surly. Hands stuffed into his pockets, he asks simply, "So what will this thing look like?"

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"It will be wearing a t-shirt that says, 'Come to Papa, Vin-neh!' and you will feel a powerful desire to give it a hug."

Cory's mouth was smiling as he spoke, but his eyes were watchful and predatory, and a little bit intimidating riding on top of 300 lbs of muscle.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

They find that the corner of their territory is inside a gated community. one of the ones with the actual security guard at the gate entrance and fairly difficult to scale walls.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

"Well, this is a setback."

Vinny lights another cigarette, exhaling a plume of smoke as he waits for his Alpha to think of something.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Well... this can go either one of two ways. We lay waste, tear apart everything in our path, and hope we find what we're looking for... OR we do it the subtle way." Mateo says, jokingly saying subtle like its a foul curse or something that just doesn't taste right.

He puts his fists on his hips like an angry child about to have a fit, trying to keep a straight face as he feigns hating the idea. He turns to Corey. "Yeah... we just have to go with the second option... Cory, you think you can pull off sneaking in?"

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory looks at Vincent, mildly curious.

"Since when has a wall ever been a setback? Look at as an opportunity to play."

He looks at Mateo.

"Boss, you want me to hop over? If we had a rope or something, I could bring half with me."

how high is the wall?

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

12 feet tall. Steel bar fencing, 4 inch gap between bars. Spiky bit on the top.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

"Well, I'd call spikey bits on top of a twelve foot wall as a 'setback', sure." Vinny looks around. "Who lives here anyway?"

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"I should just toss your sorry butt over, then follow, with a hand stand on top, just to show you how much of a 'setback' this is."

Cory glances at Mateo, starting to think this plan might actually work.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last