Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Phoenyx cocks her head. "I liked doing it. People listened to me. And I don't suck, so that's not a problem." Little bits of her confidence were knitting back together.

"But if you stop them all the time you get mad and then they leak out of your face,"
    the Arrow says, showing she understands with a sigh. Because admitting she was crying was just too far. "I don't know which is worse. Talking about them or the effects of not doing that." She eyes her messy reflection in a spoon, and frowns.

"I guess so. Or! Or you could tell him! You know all about these emotion-things!" It's kinda pleading, but then Pheonyx looks at her toes. "I know... it has to be me doesn't it? I do not like this." She frowns, bordering on pouting. "He does like talking. Not as much as Shodan loves to, but still a lot. Wait... why would be worry about me? I can look after myself." It's not boasted, just delivered factually and a little confused.

She sighs, just as a bartender comes by and drops off some loaded chilli fries. The Arrow bites her lip. "Wow..." she delicately pulls off a couple of fries, cheese stretching out, and pops them in her mouth. Her expression is comically surprised. "This... is really good! It just seemed like a really good thing to try! I never had it before! Do you want some?" It certainly seemes that a), Phoenyx was craving fat and carbs, and so was probably a little more drunk than she was letting on, and b)... she really hadn't had chilli fries before? Ever?
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a smile, “Then there you go. Keep teaching and helping others. Always do what you like.” Kind of like always do the job you love. Cause then it wasn’t work, or something like that.

A shrug, “Yeah, that’s what happens. Which is why you need to deal with them when they happen and not let them sit and fester.” Reaching into her bag, she pulls out a compact that had two mirrors on the inside, and slides it over. No way a spoon reflection was good. “Look at it this way, not talking about them and letting them sit, is kind of like an infection. If the infection isn’t addressed right away, it festers, grows, and begins to effect other things. Making you sick. Same with emotions.” Simple.

Eyes widen slightly in surprise, “I could tell him?” she asks, “You want me to call him up and tell him how you feel?” she shakes her head. “We’re all adults here, this isn’t third grade.” Her words gentle. “So yeah, it kinda has to be you. It will mean more to him to hear it from you. What would you say if I came up to you and said that he loved you and had feelings for you?” she had a good idea what she’d say. “Of course, you can look after yourself. He would worry because of how things happened. He might be worried he scared you off, worried you don’t feel the same way about him.” Why did she have to be voice of reason?

Watching her eat the fries, she nods, “Sure.” Taking a fry for herself. “Do you feel any better?”

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)

PRE

Phoenyx nods, then slides a hand out and take the compact with a smile. "I like the engraving." She looks at her reflection and sighs.

Red eyes is not a good look.

"That makes sense." Some more fries are eaten, and her eyes go wide. "I like these.... they make me feel warm and comfy."

The Arrow squirms again. "I was home schooled. I don't really know what grade school is like." She ponders for a moment. "He would have to tell me himself, so I have to do the same." she says, resigned.

Phoenyx nods. "Yes. You helped me a lot. I won't forget it." She munches on the fries. "Um. If you need help with anything, maybe I can help you? I probably won't be any help with feeling stuff," she admits.

Shall we start wrapping up? Phoenyx got her help and the "Talk to Kaze" part has gained traction a lot faster than I expected XD

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Active Spells
    New ID
    (Amber Davenport)
    Striking Looks
    (Enchanting)
    Status
    (Medical)
    Presence
    (Collected)
    October
    Spells

Nimbis

When October uses her magic, especially Fate, her Nimbus appears as a circle of black thorns that seem to wrap themselves around and into her body.

If the magic is vulgar, the colors of the thorns intensifies as the thorns disappear into her skin, and the she is able to feel the thorns embracing her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Beaming, “Thank you! It was a graduation gift from my grandmother. I always keep it with me, a good luck charm so to speak.” More for the memories it brought.

“There’s a few tricks to try and fix the red eyes.” She says, “Using ice water or ice cubes,” she reaches into her water, “You let your fingers get nice and cold, then press them under your eyes.” She demonstrates, pressing her finger tips at the corner under her eyes, and working her way out. And does it a few times. “It helps with the puffiness under your eyes, then apply some eye drops and makeup if you have it.” She was trying to be helpful. “All else fails, blame it on allergies.” She adds with a wink.

Laughing, “Hence why people call greasy food, comfort food. It’s the fatty acids. The activate happy places in the brain. So eat up!” she would always push comfort foods, relying on them every now and then herself.

Home schooled? Least a few more things made sense now. “Uh, ok. Well, kids often run messages back and froth between friends, usually between guys and girl, cause they’re too shy or embarrassed to talk to them. Cute for them, not for adults.” A shake of her head. Smiling, “There you go.”

Nodding, “I’m glad I was able to help you. This stuff isn’t my strong suit.” She just used what worked for her and those few psych classes she had to take. But hey, seemed to have worked. “Thanks. Are you going to need a ride home?”

Sure!

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

"I just stare at anyone who mentions things about my appearence. They tend to shut up then," the Arrow says indifferently, munching on her fries.

Phoenyx looks out the window at a scarlet red motorcycle parked just outside. "Um. That is a good idea. I don't think I can drive home." She looks a bit sheepish, but smiles, like she has gotten away with something rebellious.

Will close up when at actual computor.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

PRE

Closing thread.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread