THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Autumn Breeze)
    Hedgespun Weapon
    (The Master's Quill)
    Markarth

Mein: Those familiar with a certain computer game would say he looked like he walked out of an ink machine. His hair is an ink-soaked mess. The black liquid nearly drips from his fingers. His teeth still white, shine even brighter. His skin appears mostly grey but those scars of his swirl like black veins of ink running through and around his body.

PRE

"Yeah...sorry. First time I ran into other Lost I got my ass kicked for strolling under the wrong overpass," He lifted a hand and rubbed his neck. "Still getting used to being in a new city and around all new people. Rhodes was pretty nice, but in a 'I'll bury you headfirst if you cross me' kind of way? Which I guess fits since he's the Autumn King and all? Never would have guessed a Flowering though, that through me for a loop."

Markarth munched on his burger, and drank some of his water but wouldn't touch the liquor. "I joined the court because they study Fae Magic closer than the others, that and I've never liked the summer heat...uhh...no offense."

B
    Blaire

"Well, fall is coming, so I suppose it makes sense that we'd both find our way down here at around the same time," Blaire commented, her massive shoulders rising and falling in a shrug.

"Could always consider wrapping the feather, though," she suggested to Markarth. "Maybe binding it tight would make it less conspicuous. Might as well make it a banner, or a color guard thing. Just if you're gonna carry it around with you, I mean. I don't mean to judge. My preferences for defense ain't exactly subtle, either. Almost four damn feet long, and even the bullets are about the size of a finger. Not like I'm gonna go strutting around town with it. Though, I've got a knife too. Little bigger 'an yours," she adds, nodding at Abe with a slight quirk to her mouth.

"What about you?" she asked next, looking to Sonnie. "Or do you prefer giving your enemies heart attacks when you jump out of the brush at 'em?"

OOC

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Goth?" Whatever joke Circe was making, Sonnie didn't seem to get it. She shook her head and shrugged her shoulders at the Summer elf, "Starlight? Um, not that I've noticed, why? Titania is Titania." While she liked the Larcenist, Sonnie sometimes found it hard to follow what Circe was talking about, sometimes. Typically, the parts in Italian.

Now, the Beast looked at Markarth and smiled, "What were you expecting for an Autumn King? A vampire? A guy with a jack o' lantern for a head?" She eyed the giant feather curiously, "Can you tickle people with that?"

When Blaire got her attention, she turned away from the Elemental's weapon and gazed up at the Ogress with a smile, "Who, me? I enjoy a little monkey fu, and sometimes I hit things with a big stick. Usually coconuts. They can be stubborn."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

A
    Abraham Norton

Abraham feels it safe to snicker at Circe's 'humanitarian' pun once he's reasonably certain Blaire was just attempting an unnerving joke. As Autumns do. And he nods along with what Sonnie has to say about Titania "I don't think her charm is ever going to fade" Perhaps it was hypocrisy on his part, that he was happy to moan and groan about his Courtiers before but not now. But he trusted Circe - these two new Autumns? They seemed fine. And fine wasn't going to cut it.

The monkey-girl would perhaps find it reassuring to know the Larcenist's goth joke was as lost on him as it was on her. To change the subject a bit, he eyes the Summer Queen and asks "Any interesting mechanical projects, lately?" Which can mean lots of different things. She already mentioned guns, computers and restorative work, and that sounded like a beginning of a specialization list.

A look of disbelief mixed with disgust as Markarth admits his poor overpass-related fortune "What kind of backward community was that? Rest assured, Sacramento is much nicer. Team spirit and all that" They kind of have to, given their low numbers.

And then to Blaire "I also have a knife a little bigger than this one" He smiles innocently "But everything has its time and place"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe snorted, "Ya saw me in a bikini Markarth ya wouldn't complain about the heat. Unless it is metaphor then a summer knight would say ya insulted their honor," she bites her burger. After a moment she adds, "Good thing I'm just a dramatic Queen."

Circe nods with Blaire, "Good idea Blaire, and a approve of yer choice," she gives the cook a thumbs up, "At weapons. Though Marakath will need ta be careful of protestors depending on the colors he uses ta hide the feather. Me though?" she thinks on it, "Pistols and kabar knives are easy ta hide. Bigger guns fer when ya say fuck subtle. Shotguns close up, rifles at range. Ya know standard FPS rules pretty much. I think. FPS is first person shooters right? Don't really play them."

The Fairest ate more burger as she caste a sideways glance at Sonja. She forgot about the muscle car aftershow? And as for Titania talk from her and Abraham, "Oookay," Circe sighs, "Very diplomatic descriptions of T."

"Toolin' up my car and guns but that's par ta the course Abe,"
    she shrugs before Circe perks up, "Oh and I'm fixin' up a aura camera ta see if that ghost huntin' shit works on us. Just ta make sure no idiot mundies land themselves in the Hedge ya know," was her answer to Abraham's question, "Thermal and electromagnetic don't show jack shit by the way. Oh ho ho ho, I might get those ghost hunters I found ta fund the projects fer me so there is a plus."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Autumn Breeze)
    Hedgespun Weapon
    (The Master's Quill)
    Markarth

Mein: Those familiar with a certain computer game would say he looked like he walked out of an ink machine. His hair is an ink-soaked mess. The black liquid nearly drips from his fingers. His teeth still white, shine even brighter. His skin appears mostly grey but those scars of his swirl like black veins of ink running through and around his body.

PRE

"I"ll keep that in mind, not even sure what kind of feather it is," The man gave the end of his spear a look, eyebrow raised.

Markarth blinked at Sonnie, "I guess a Jack O' Lantern one was on the list of options," He looks from her to the spear and back again. "Tickle...bu...why would you...oh. It's a joke," Markarth, ran a hand down his face.

I really need to lighten up. He thought to himself.

"Just outside Rosemont," He answered Abraham. "I wondered near there when I found my home was empty."

The Elemental again cocked an eyebrow at Circe's words, "Why is the bikini a token of some kind?" The implication flew slightly over his head. "Protesters? Oh if I accidentally end up insulting a courtier or the like?" The man let out a long sigh. "Maybe I should have gone with plan B and been a recluse, course I was told on numerous occasions that leads to insanity." Not that he was all there, not that he could ever leave that Spear out of his sight, not that right now his hand went to it. He didn't grip it, but just to make sure it was still there. That it wasn't being lifted up by another hand.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

After chowing down on her burger, Sonnie eyed Markarth's feather some more, then spoke up after swallowing a mouthful of meat and bun, "Maybe it's from a giant chicken? Oh! Or a giant parrot! Can you imagine the size of the crackers he would want?"

"Rosemont?" Her eyebrows went up, "That's not far from here. Must be bridge trolls," the Beast nodded, musing on the idea. "Did they demand a toll? Were there any goats around? Gruff ones?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

8. Likes Origins liked this post
    A
    Abraham Norton

"An aura camera?" He asks, perplexed "I thought these things didn't work period. But I suppose you're the authority on all things technical. So, who are these ghost hunters you found?" Probably a bunch of dense mundanes hunting for 'ectoplasm' or some such nonsense. But there was also a possibility of hunters, or people ensorcelled by the Loyalists.

The Flowering watches Markarth socially stumbling, like a typical Torrent. The knight-errant elects not to correct him or even comment on the things he gets wrong - it'd be pointless, rude and worse: counterproductive. The Inked One would probably just withdraw further into his shell. Still...

"You want a piece of unsolicited advice? Being a recluse sucks. There's safety in numbers, more people mean more learning opportunities and like you said - there's definitely a connection between 'loneliness' and 'madness' in our people" And crazy Lost mean problems. For all involved.

He chuckles slightly at the monkey-girl's ideas.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The blue Larcenist shrugs, "I've no fanculo idea if it works Abe. Best fer us ta know and if it don't then its a party trick," she thinks on the answer to that, "Thus far? Some college guy who said he had others at another meetin'. Only saw him and he was talkin' about ghosts, swords with heritage power, and leylines of all things, oh ho ho ho."

Circe stared in shock at the feather wielder. Then smiled widely, "Well I think ya could call bikini a totem since plenty of men adore what they adorn, oh ho ho ho!" It takes her a moment to calm down the laughter, "Okay, okay ha ha ha," she waves her hand. "Good. Heh heh heh. Good. And nah I mean idiot mundies that like ta protest, uh, I don't fanculo know or care. They just slow down deliveries and put more cops on streets," clearly the elfin Fairest wasn't a fan. Circe thens points to Abraham, "What he said too. Bash brothers are better fer yer soul then alone wolf."

"Sonny I love the idea of a super chicken sword but how about a giant crow? One that shouted nevermore,"
    she suggested to Sonnie. Then she takes a bite but stops. She looks at Sonnie. She quickly swallows, "So ya think somebody is tryin' ta make a troll bridge? Hafta set GPS ta avoid troll roads. Eh? Eh?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Autumn Breeze)
    Hedgespun Weapon
    (The Master's Quill)
    Markarth

PRE

Markarth was silent for a moment while everyone else spoke, he wouldn't admit it outloud but it was nice to be around others. He finished his burger, and leaned back. The other's voices oddly comforting all those years he spent stuck in that blasted inkwell and not once can he remember his keeper speaking to him. Perhaps that was for the best, he doubted it would have been a kind word.

Coming back into the conversation, "Safety in numbers eh, good a reason as any." As was finding your fetch.

The inked man glances up at Sonnie, "Probably a red Macaw in that case."

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 20

You do not have permission to view the list of names.