Hello?

You daft?

You ken what I'm asking you?

Look at your fckingk cell, fuckko!!!

Fine!

Fcuk!

Where's the goddam costume shop, then?

Well?

You make me find you, an even the devil gon feel a pity for you...

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Looking at the flurry of messages he had received an eyebrow arches slowly.

Out of principle the response is not sent for over an hour.

Charming. Patience is clearly not one of your virtues.

I know exactly what you are asking, but I do not respond well to threats. Hardly an incentive to meet an unnamed random number, is it?

Rhodes would meet the unknown Autumn, of course. It was his responsibility. But with such a vigorous initial barrage, putting all the cards on the table was far from wise.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

B
    Blaire

Just speaking the language you'll understand, dancing clown.

So?

Where do we meet?

Make you feel better if I offered to bring candy, eh?

Don't keep me waiting.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Dancing clown?? This one was too easy. The response does not come until about 2am the following morning.

You do not give orders to me.

Lucky Eights pool hall, 8pm, [date]. Wear something red, and tell the barman you want to see Rhodes.

I'll try and get a scene set up this weekend.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.