Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plot Check

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 26 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... Last

0 Scenes

Love the enthusiasm, but the Queen Anne stuff will need more then just 2 people to go forward. So LadySin Orianna I'll mostly need you to change up your second placements unless within the next 10 day we get more interest in the Queen Anne plot.

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

I'd be tempted to get Rhodes into another plot - the Dream Poison is probably my most preferred of those available.

I'd quite like to help with the continuing of Queen Anne, but I don;t want to over-extend myself while I get back into the swing of things and The Dream Poison is more Rhodes' speed.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

I'd be interested in the Queen Anne stuff since Hedge Patrol is full.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

I'm completely ok with withdrawing from Queen Anne for now and focusing on the Dream Poison

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

Will Pisces/Vivian's add and hence 3 be enough or how many do you need for the plot?

I am fully ok with going back to tik tok and cultists but if we can get the Anne story going so would that be nice.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Only 2...I already pulled Sera.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Anatole will be in the Ruins of Sal's

That should be my two sorted: -
    Sal's Ruins
    Hedge Patrol

Sounds good. Dream poison is definitely one and unless they need an alright investigator for the cultist's I'll stick with phishing around Sal's Ruins

0 Scenes

The Reason why you'd need a fair few people for the Queen Anne stuff going forward is that Queen Anne is Iron Meg's boss. Iron Meg was the cudgel, and Queen Anne is the one who told her when and where to swing.

Okay! Plots are going live after the Winter Coronation closes! Tell me if I've missed someone who's signed up for a plot so I can put them on the list! ANd if you haven't signed up there's still time to chose one

1) Once Hedge Patrol I wraps, I'll open Hedge Patrol II if there's enough interest.
    (The Hedge, ever shifting, always dangerous and it's always, always right there, just in their backyard. The newest arrivals had torn up a hive of insectoid hobs, who's poison injected forces sleep, but everyone knows that they are the lest of the Hedge's dangers.)

(Full) Gerrit, Cassandra, Anatole, Ram

2) Finishing up the Huntsman Tik Tok / Research - If you want to write up those Researching, Song Writing, etc., Glimpses remember to tag me, and to add the broken-cycle category. When the prep is complete, we can continue and see what happens with the Talecrafting!

(The Huntsman, a year long threat, but one the Lost hope to render toothless, for what are the Others but their stories?)

(Full) Yamiyo, Cassandra, Titania, Sonnie

2 A) Guys in the Grey Hoodies, the 'cult' if there's anyone who wants to investigate these guys let me know! (Might have some Social, but will have Investigation/Detective work.

The Man in the Grey Hoodie, one of the Witnesses to the Huntsman's ride through downtown Sacramento one year ago, belligerent, rude and obviously scared, he seemed to have made some friends. Friends who used to watch the Huntsman's Effigy Tag, and who would follow the Lost, glimpsing to the Hedge when the opened a Door to flee.)

(Full) Gerrit, Yamiyo, Titania, Sonnie, Circe

2 B) The Huntsman has left a trail of Dream Poison throughout the sleeping minds of many throughout the Sacramento Area.

(The Lost know that at the end of the Trail there had once been three people bound to a hospital nightmare. The three having been attacked by the Huntsman while he rode through downtown Sacramento a year ago, now, with the latest venture into the Dreaming, James knows that the Three are no longer bed bound and forced into the hospital dream, they have now been Taken and transformed into hunting hounds.)

Sera, James, Rhodes

3) While Iron Meg is dead, the Orchard...kinda singed, there is still Queen Anne to find and....deal with.

(No one has gone back to the Orchard since the Summer Queen threw a lit stick of dynamite into the closing Hedge Gate, who know what has happened to the fields, hives and human labour, and just what has the Dread Queen Anne done in the wake of the murder of her Right Hand?)

On hold. More people needed. (Yamiyo, Vivian, Circe,)

4) Market Watch: Ruin's of Sal's

(Full) Anatole, James, Sera, Vivian, Circe
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Jan 13th, 2021 at 11:16 AM.

11. Likes , Origins liked this post

0 Scenes

Only two plots per characters? Otherwise I'd like to join Sal's as well.

Page 7 of 26 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread