Plot Check

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 14 of 26 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... Last

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

Circe will likely acquire fresh ammunition and pack up her Goblin Fruits before Hedge Patrol. Probably pack light barter items. Keep in mind everyone else on patrol, Circe has a LOT of weapons. If your toon wants to borrow something from her, they should just ask. She is a big fan of giving people the right tool for the right job.

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

0 Scenes

Okay folks! With Cayce going on Hiatus, I now have a spot for Deep Hedge Expedition if there's any takers! I will be opening the new Plots on the 10th!

Hedge Patrol IIII
    • Origins
    • BoxingUnicorn
    • Abyssalstar
    • ?

The Hedge is a dangerous place, and no one wants those dangers to slip through. Endangering the Freehold.

A monster of the week style plot, looking for 3-4 people, Newbies get first dibs, ( CaptainCountdown aliaro ) then the more experienced characters ( Origins Abyssalstar Shane ) and if the slots aren't filled by then, we're open for everyone else to put their name in.

Deep Hedge Expedition
    • Endymion
    • YYC
    • Shane
    • ?
    • Orianna

Different then a simple Patrol, DHE's focus is traveling deeper into the Hedge and, well, exploring whatever the Lost might find....

Open to 3-5 people! Will have more risk then Hedge Patrol, will most likely take long then a Hedge Patrol as well.

Those Left Behind 2 FULL
    • Vincent
    • Aeolus
    • Origins (If someone tells Circe IC/To fill an empty spot)
    • Xadun
    • Shenanigans

4. Likes Shenanigans, Origins, Aeolus liked this post

0 Scenes

Alrighty! All new Plots are posted! Everyone involved should have been tagged in the Plot they've signed up for!

6. Likes Xadun, Shenanigans, Origins, Aeolus liked this post

Origins , Orianna

I'd be down for Glimpsing Liam dropping off the gila monster from Tunnel Trek, and then regrouping for the next leg.

Getting deeper into the Fungeon

8. Likes Origins, Orianna liked this post

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

Okay Boxing Unicorn and Orianna , scene 1 has ended and Boxing Unicorn can post a GLimpse of Liam dropping off the tarp and duct tape secured Gila Monster to the Sacramento Zoo. Seraphina can get her own Glimpse if Orianna wants to.

I'll give a couple of days b4 the Lost have a meeting (Interlude? Nay, Intermission!) to discuss part 2.

10. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

0 Scenes

Remember if you folks want to do Glimpses for Tunnel Trek, please tag in with the plot's tag! That way if someone wants to go back a (re)read the plot all the parts can be found under the one tag

12. Likes Origins, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

0 Scenes

Couple things!

Plots!

What are you guys interested in? I love running plots for you guys but I don't want to do something that y'all wont have fun playing! Tell me here, or in sheet about a few things you'd want to see!

Queen Anne!!

All of those plot threads will be coming together for the final confuntation soon!

I need you guys to exchange info though! Either with a Scene or two between now and when the next round of plots get started! Or you guys can update the Notice Board! so everyone can find the info and get onto the same page before the next round of plots go live!

Will update what Gerrit has learned at the notice-board tomorrow.

I'm definitely interested in bringing down Anne, starting with her warehouse.

Other than that I'm open to all kinds of things (Oneiromancy less so). Maybe an expedition in search for a special Goblin Fruit? Maybe something with the grey hoods?

15. Likes Origins, liked this post

I've been enjoying the Hedge Patrol series so far. Though I'm interested to see what a multi-stage finale for the Queen Anne arc looks like!

I agree with Aeolus on looking for a special Goblin Fruit. And I know that the latest Hedge Patrol mentioned a possible corrupted Goblin Fruit.

17. Likes liked this post

Circe
    Circe
    Circe Scenes

Circe shall have to post her discoveries soon. Also, just a hint, someone IC may want to discuss with Circe what she should or should NOT try to buy to resolve the warehouse assault.

Page 14 of 26 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread