Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plot Check

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 19 of 26 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Last

0 Scenes

BoxingUnicorn do you want to continue Rotten Roots? If you do are you good to continue with just you and Yumyumcrow or do you guys want me to ask for interest for others to help?

It will be hard if it's just you two, but doable if you're smart

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Lets see if anyone else is interested first.

4. Likes liked this post

I think I'd be okay with Liam and Anatole taking some time to plan their next move. Maybe some research Glimpses or use some additional social Scenes to gather allies (preferably those with flamethrowers).

6. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post

0 Scenes

Alrighty! Sounds good!

Looking for 2-3 more people for Rotten Roots First Part First Scene will be a catch up, more Social one that will lead into the Lost going back into the Hedge
    • Yumyumcrow
    • Boxingunicorn
    • ?
    • ?
    • ?

Original Summary: Something's changed. Those with their own personal Hedge Bounties might not have noticed, but those who do not, or those who travel the hedge with or without a Patrol, will have. More often than not, a goblin fruit falls from the vine, not ripe and ready, but rotting from the inside out. What could have done this, and can the Lost rectify it before the corruption contaminates the Freehold's own Bounty?

The Lost have found one facet of the corruption, an infectious, Rust, which had burrowed under Gerrit's skin and into his blood, he was healed. But he hasn't been seen in Sacramento since.

The Rust isn't just infecting Hedge Fruit, but the Lost, and who knows what else as well.

The Lost need to do something about this, before it gets completely out of hand.

0 Scenes

Plot Call!

Looking for 2-3 more people for Rotten Roots First Part Next Scene will be a catch up, more Social one that will lead into the Lost going back into the Hedge
    • Yumyumcrow
    • Boxingunicorn
    • ragnarokxg
    • ?
    • ?
    • Backup Orianna
    • Backup Xadun

Original Summary: Something's changed. Those with their own personal Hedge Bounties might not have noticed, but those who do not, or those who travel the hedge with or without a Patrol, will have. More often than not, a goblin fruit falls from the vine, not ripe and ready, but rotting from the inside out. What could have done this, and can the Lost rectify it before the corruption contaminates the Freehold's own Bounty?

The Lost have found one facet of the corruption, an infectious, Rust, which had burrowed under Gerrit's skin and into his blood, he was healed. But he hasn't been seen in Sacramento since.

The Rust isn't just infecting Hedge Fruit, but the Lost, and who knows what else as well.

The Lost need to do something about this, before it gets completely out of hand.

Looking for 2-3 more people! for City on Fire First part, the next part will be either a more social recruitment, or we can go right into the next part.
    • Matt
    • Lionell
    • ragnarokxg
    • ?
    • ?
    • Backup Orianna

Originally Summary: Buildings all over the city have been catching fire. People have been hurt, and killed. Word is there's a serial arsonist, maybe even a group given how prolific the fires are, but officials haven't figured out how the fires are starting.

Going into a once squat, now burnout husk, the Lost have discovered that nothing as simple as mundane arson could have caused this damage. They'd only found a vaguely humanoid outline of unburnt wall, as well as a book of unlit matches belonging to a bar a scant few blocks away from the squat.
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Dec 6th, 2022 at 04:59 PM.

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Twist Scenes

I would like to have Vincent involved with both scenes if that is okay. If not I think I would like to participate in City on Fire.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

I admit I am curious about Rotten Roots, but also am in 2 plots. Prioritise people without/fewer plots - if there's still space I would be happy to lend more Autumn Clout to the mystery.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

Twist Scenes

I would also be up for the Rotten Roots scene

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Sera would be up for both...or just one. But, she is also already in 2 plots and I don't want to take a spot from someone not involved in a plot Consider Sera backup if no one signs up...lol!

0 Scenes

I would like to have Vincent involved with both scenes if that is okay. If not I think I would like to participate in City on Fire.
    I would also be up for the Rotten Roots scene
    Rotten Roots is more of a higher level plot, with pressing danger, that might kill a lower level character - it already almost killed a higher level character due to poor rolls, and other factors, if you're okay with this, I'll put Vincent and Jasper into Rotten Roots

Page 19 of 26 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread