Watch

Plot Check

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 16 of 26 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... Last

Circe is very much into:

Warhouse, There House
    Grey Hoods: Unionized

For she has the tools to help with both. And a strong desire to see the former to the end, preferably explosively with a nice safe view of the blast. Or headshot. Or shovel, she isn't picky about how Ann dies. Though Circee may insist on a pre-game for the former to ensure everyone knows Tear Gas bad with not mask, mmmkay?

And as Groundskeeper, she should be involved in the patrolling...but I'm not sure which patrol. I am in debate upon whether to have her charge out on Hedge Patrol V or seek out the Rotten Roots due to her own Bounty. I'll keep an eye on things to see which fills up so more people have options first.

2. Likes Xadun, liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Ohhh....soo many exciting plots!

Sera would be all in for Warehouse, There House

And three others....but I don't want to take them before others get a chance

4. Likes Yumyumcrow, , Xadun liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Hi

Put Anatole down for Rotten Roots.

6. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

There's still a lot of plot slots open!

Alrighty then!

Sign ups! Will start Plots after Lost but not Forgotten closes! So make sure you get your bluebooking done asap!

Hedge Patrol V
    • Matt
    • open
    • open
    • open

The Hedge is a dangerous place, and no one wants those dangers to slip through. Endangering the Freehold.

A monster of the week style plot, looking for 3-4 people, Newbies get first dibs, ( Matt Talia ) then to our more experienced Patrollers, ( Origins Abyssalstar BoxingUnicorn ) then if there's still spots left, it's first come first serve!

Deep Hedge Expedition
    • open
    • open
    • open
    • open
    • open

Different then a simple Patrol, DHE's focus is traveling deeper into the Hedge and, well, exploring whatever the Lost might find....

Last time, the Lost found an Outpost manned by 3 obviously armed Summer, with at least two others hidden, ready to strike. The Lost found themselves at an impasse, but actions taken and path trodden, have ensured that action, perhaps violent action will be taken the next their paths meet....

Open to 3-5 people! Will have more risk then Hedge Patrol, will most likely take longer then a Hedge Patrol as well. Orianna Yumyumcrow get first dibs! After that it's first come first serve!

Warehouse, There House
    • Aeolus
    • Xadun
    • Origins
    • Orianna
    • open
    • open

I know a lot of you want a crack at this one! For a max of 5 maybe 6 people! The next instalment of the Saga of Queen Anne. The Lost know where her travel hub is, the Orchard and it's Door Room. They know where her main warehouse is, (right here in Sacramento!!!) and it's layout (Thank you Circe!), now it's time to devest her of her Fetch Making supplies and see if Warehouse Door really leads to Queen Anne's Lair.

Grey Hoods: Unionized
    • Aeolus
    • Origins
    • open
    • open

Looking for 3-4 players, Aeolus , Origins get first dibs!

The Grey Hoods, a group a few of the Funderland Freehold are aware of, a group the Lost know that 2 of, can see behind the Mask, a group, the Lost discovered during their last encounter is a part of something called The Union, but diplomacy has prevailed and the Grey Hoods and the Lost have a non-aggression treaty (though not something Pledge bound) and were on their way, but why's one of them hanging around outside of Funderland....?

Rotten Roots
    • Aeolus
    • YYC
    • open
    • open

Looking for 3-4, BoxingUnicorn and Aeolus get first dibs,

Something's changed. Those with their own personal Hedge Bounties might not have noticed, but those who do not, or those who travel the hedge with or without a Patrol, will have. More often than not, a goblin fruit falls from the vine, not ripe and ready, but rotting from the inside out. What could have done this, and can the Lost rectify it before the corruption contaminates the Freehold's own Bounty?

8. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

If we can have more then one...I can also throw Sera into Grey Hoods: Unionized and Deep Hedge Expedition

10. Likes liked this post

Twist Scenes

Sonnie will join Grey Hoods! She knows those guys. Kinda.

12. Likes liked this post

I'll jump at Rotten Roots as priority, and will gladly hop onto Hedge Patrol or any of the other plots if manpower is needed!

14. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Grey Hoods is now FULL!

But there's still space in other Plots! Take a look at the og post and tell me where you wanna go!

16. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

What the hell, I'll throw in for the Deep Hedge Exploration.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

18. Likes liked this post

Might as well throw Circe at Hedge Patrol V. It will let her rock her big guns and armor that'd get lots of trouble Iron Side

I am considering running a PrP underground again, so I am hesitant to throw Circe at too many of these. I could run it with Circe technically not present, but she'd have to rig the tunnels for radio and play it like the air vent scene from Alien (TM). Who am I kidding, she'd rig monster jump scares if she did that.

20. Likes liked this post
Page 16 of 26 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread