Plot Check

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 26 of 26 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Anatole would prefer to chase down the Spider Bazaar for research, rather than the go to Ambrosial Delights (just in case the source of the threat is local).

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

If its possible Kray has found a way to be potentially useful in the rust plot -- he would like to go to the warehouse/Anne's orchard to see if he can pick up a trail from Anne old gang and try and rule in/out foul play (Circe and Sera are telling him about it in Off the rails)
    Reuban Brigh

0 Scenes

Hedge Patrol
    Kray, Vincent, jasper

Rotten Roots - Spider Bazaar
    Anatole, Circe, Jasper(?)

Rotten Roots - Orchard/Warehouse Check In
    Kray(?), Jasper(?),

Orianna Sera doing some research on the the samples could be done as Glimpse(s) and you could do that now before the next round of plots get started. After you do research are you wanting to join Anatole for Spider Bazaar?

ReubanBrightwood If you want to do this, it will take up one of the other plot spots, and you'd need someone(s) who've at least been to the Orchard, since that's a hedge location. Someone else could easily give you the address of the warehouse, and there's news resources you could look up as well.
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Apr 6th, 2024 at 01:16 PM.

4. Likes , Origins liked this post

Circe has a loot bag for the Spider Bazaar. She will have a little less soon, plans to modify one of the big blades into a long hafted Hedge trimmer, but she has a lot. And has been trying to visit it for a while. So, I will throw in her hat to the Spider Bazaar.

6. Likes liked this post

Twist Scenes

I'd certainly be up for throwing Jasper at either or both, but if only one, then sign up our doggo for Hedge Patrol.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

Quote Originally posted by Saber Sloth:
    If you want to do this, it will take up one of the other plot spots, and you'd need someone(s) who've at least been to the Orchard, since that's a hedge location. Someone else could easily give you the address of the warehouse, and there's news resources you could look up as well.
    I knew something had fallen down the to do list. I am so sorry -- Yeah I am fine with that if he can't get anyone to show him the way to the orchard he will wait on it --- If anyone who does know is willing to take him, then he is very willing to go!

If he can't go to the orchard yet the warehouse will be more then sufficient, providing there is a plot slot open to do so.
    Reuban Brigh

9. Likes liked this post
Page 26 of 26 First ... 16 22 23 24 25 26
+ Reply to Thread