Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plot Check

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 13 of 26 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last

Oh, if it's just reading I don't know if a scene is needed - I just wanted to offer Gerrit in case Shenanigans was missing spoons or was busy in some way. If Shenanigans is doing research Glimpses they can do it all in one to get it done quicker

0 Scenes

It is just reading, or what's on offer for the book, but if you do want to leave it to Shenanigans to read and me to reply that's totally cool, just let me know which you guys wanna do.

Second Subterranean Safari!

Another PrP from the Groundskeeper to secure the underground tunnels. The Lost have found a gallery, sealed a cesspool, installed a bridge, and replaced a door. But is there more to find down there? Well of course, three paths weren't even explored fully. Who wants to join Circe and explore?

Depending on how the scenes go, this may run for up to three scenes.

4. Likes Cayce, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Liam would be up for another tunnel expedition! It might give him a chance for some light work while he shrugs off his injuries.

Or not, depending on what he finds down there

Either way, sounds like fun.

6. Likes Origins liked this post

Alright! That makes two for a second tunnel trip thus far:
    Liam Gelt
    Circe

I easily have room for up to two more given the last trips. (breaks out megaphone) ANY OTHER TAKERS?!

Elsewise this might end up just being a few back-to-back Hollows if it is just the two of them. And I am aware Hollow type scenes mandate access restricted locations. The tunnels however are secured, hidden, and the new security door to this set of tunnels only has keys held by Circe or Rhodes, so it would probably count.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Totally didn't see this! Count Sera in!

9. Likes Origins liked this post

Welp, Roshon does have the Crafts. That could be useful in the tunnels, I think, so I'll throw Roshon's hat in the ring, as well.

11. Likes Origins liked this post

Yay
    That should be enough to get this kick started. So, we have as the roster:

Liam
    Seraphina
    Roshon
    Circe

Excellent. I'll post again shortly

13. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Okey dokey!

Tunnel Trek is up and running though I've had a little problem embedding the terrible map image I will try again to have it uploaded correctly so that it CAN be embedded into the next post. As before, NARRATION: is narrative of the scene whilst CIRCE: is my toon being herself.

Let us all have fun!

15. Likes Cayce, , BoxingUnicorn liked this post

0 Scenes

I'll be Opening these Plots in the New Year!!

If anyone wants to do any bluebooking/prep now's the time!

Okay folks back for another round! Unless stated under the individual plot first dibs goes to those who missed out on the last round! Origins Abyssalstar Shane

Hedge Patrol IIII
    • Origins
    • BoxingUnicorn
    • Abyssalstar
    • ?

The Hedge is a dangerous place, and no one wants those dangers to slip through. Endangering the Freehold.

A monster of the week style plot, looking for 3-4 people, Newbies get first dibs, ( CaptainCountdown aliaro ) then the more experienced characters ( Origins Abyssalstar Shane ) and if the slots aren't filled by then, we're open for everyone else to put their name in.

Deep Hedge Expedition FULL
    • Endymion
    • YYC
    • Shane
    • Cayce
    • Orianna

Different then a simple Patrol, DHE's focus is traveling deeper into the Hedge and, well, exploring whatever the Lost might find....

Open to 3-5 people! Will have more risk then Hedge Patrol, will most likely take long then a Hedge Patrol as well.

Those Left Behind 2 FULL

• Vincent
    • Aeolus
    • Origins (If someone tells Circe IC/To fill an empty spot)
    • Xadun
    • Shenanigans

The first talk went no where, tensions ran high, but the newly named Buttercup things would be better, at least with Oliver.

First dibs goes to those who were in the last Scene! Xadun Aeolus Yumyumcrow Shenanigans Vincent

Remember there's still the metal from the hedge-dentist chair, if you want to use Reflections and you still have Oliver's unread journal Shenanigans !

17. Likes Origins, Shenanigans, Shane, Aeolus liked this post
Page 13 of 26 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread