Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plot Check

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 22 of 26 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 Last

Salutations everyone! I am looking to continue the scouring of the Underland tunnels. New players take priority, 2-4 if possible. In the event that I get four, I may have Circe function as the voice with the Internet Connection. Her counting of the wine in the old speak easy, mapping with the laptop and giving optional updates via radio for the group. If too few players, then Circe will take part. Please let me know if you are interested in going into the dark, looking for treasure / Bat Cave type realty.

Please let me know if you are if you are interested.

Twist Scenes

The Hellhound would absolutely be up for something like this.

3. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

So we're getting to that time again, sorry that it's taken a while to get here again!

So I have Matches, and Grey Hoods on the go, and I still want to continue with Rotten Roots, the next round will also have a Hedge Patrol if y'all want to get back into the swing of things, but I want to ask what you want to see from some Plots going forward!

Tell me here, and I'll see about what I can do, even if it's just interest in Rotten Roots, or Hedge Patrol or another plot that's been on pause.

5. Likes Origins, liked this post

Twist Scenes

I would like to get Vincent into another Hedge Patrol, as he is currently waist deep in Matches I think a hedge patrol and mayb a market visit would be fun.

7. Likes Origins liked this post

0 Scenes

Grey Hoods, and City On Fire are still ongoing, is Hedge Patrol the only thing people are interested in?

IS there any takers for Rotten Roots? Or something else?

What sort of Plots would you guys want to see?

9. Likes Origins, liked this post
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

I know I'm still interested in Rotten Roots

As for what plots I'd like to see? I like all the plots...lol!

11. Likes , Origins liked this post

Circe is eager to shoot, um, happy to help hound the Hedge for horrors to eradicate, uh, protect her fellows from dangers on a Hedge Patrol.

Maybe show off some of her crabby antics. Or get help getting a giant mutant Hedge crab into a very, very, very large cooking pot And finding said pot to begin with.

Also, still good for the Grey Hoods as well. I don't think Circe has done a lot with the Rotten Roots. Depending on numbers, might throw her hat that way.

My Funderland tunnels PRP seems to be stopping though. Players haven't responded for a week to the latest thread.

Twist Scenes

Vincent would love to do a hedge patrol and he is still interested in the Rotten Roots plot.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

It would be good to know if the infection has spread. So yes, lets give Rotten Roots another go around.

0 Scenes

Okay! If I've missed someone please tell me!

Currently In progress!

Grey Hoods
    Sera, Sonnie, Circe

City On Fire: Sparks
    Sera, Vincent, Jasper(?)

Looking for Players!

Hedge Patrol VII

The Hedge is a dangerous place, and no one wants those dangers to slip through. Endangering the Freehold.

A monster of the week style plot

Circe, Vincent, Jasper

Rotten Roots
    After their Round Table, and ensuring the Rust wasn't gaining root from Carlos' grave it's not time for the next step.

Okay, since it's been a while and I have vague plans for each of the proposed courses of action from Round Table, I'd like you're input on which direction y'all wanted to go with. Like heading to Ambrosial Delights, or to see if the Great Spider Bazar is roaming through the area for answers, or maybe heading back to the Capitol Park trod and seeing how bad the infection has gotten, or something else - I want this to be fun for you guys, so tell me which way you want to go!

Anatole, Sera, Circe?

Sleep Paralysis (New Plot)

Getting to that spooky season again, and I want to have a spookier Plot on offer, and hopefully this plot wont take as long as Haunted House, lol. So, this will be a more Oneiromancy style Plot.

People have been dying. People die all the time, but what draw the Lost's attention is that these people have be dying in their sleep. A quick google shows these people didn't have any pre-existing conditions, or were of an age where dying in their sleep might have been expected, and leaked to the news, is that there's no sign of obvious trauma.

Something has been hunting people in their Dreams, and the Lost need to track it down before it kills more people, or worse, turns it's sights to the Freehold.

Looking for at least 2-4 players

Sera, Sonnie, Vincent, Jasper
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Sep 15th, 2023 at 11:23 AM.

Page 22 of 26 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 Last
+ Reply to Thread