(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie quirked an eyebrow in surprise, "Roadkill? Well, I've eaten worse things. Like Taco Bell."

"Okay," the Beast chuckled and altered her search parameters, "Every city has it's lousy neighborhoods. A one bedroom joint on such a street would be really cheap... and... here we go! There's a handful of apartments that fit that description!" Smiling, she showed the Ogre the results.

"See? Not hard! I'll write down the info so you can go check them out when you have the time!" The helpful monkey dug a pen out of her bag and started scribbling the addresses and phone numbers and rent figures onto a couple of napkins, which she handed over to Penny.

"Maybe we can figure something out so you won't lose your next place if you leave town again. A rent fund or something. I dunno."

No problem! I'm ready to wrap!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

P
    Penance

The Ogress gave an impressed nod as Sonnie slid the phone over for her to examine. Convenient. Sure beat the hell of her original method, walk down the street and see if they had any vacancies. It might be worth investing into a smartphone now that she could see some of the use in it, a lot of the older ones were pretty cheap.

"Wow. Handy. ...Quite a few of them too. I was not expecting Sacramento to have so many... dumps." Hey, that one was in the apartment building she used to live in! They probably didn't want her back though. ...Wait, did that mean she'd always lived in a bit of a dump?

As Penance stashed the napkin with useful information in her pocket, she looked up at the wall clock and... "Tā mā de."

"Ok, I am afraid I have to go. Work starts soon and it is a small walk away. But thank you for the help, I am glad I came to you for help." Penance fishes a billfold out of her pants and counts out some cash for a tip. Her meal had already been paid for, but as she understood, you also had to leave a little extra in America. It was considered the polite thing to do.

"Oh, do not forget to attend the Autumn party. I will be looking for you."

Yeah, I'm good to wrap here as well.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.