Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

To Circe, hailing on all frequencies

THREADID
    A
    Abraham Norton

There's a note left for the ex-Queen of Summer at the High Striker, Iron Spear's seat of power within Funderland.

"Circe,

I think there's a lot I don't understand right now, and not just about shooting. Besides, good things seem to happen when we meet over drinks, so - want to have some at the Tavern? Call or text me

Abraham"

A phone number is scribbled underneath the lettering. And - of course - an iris that seems freshly picked is attached.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Abraham receives a text in reply.

Excellent. Always happy to teach my ways to those whose path strays. Solo meet or should I expect others I have to greet?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

A
    Abraham Norton

A text back:

Solo. I'll be in the Tavern all afternoon on [DATE], so you can just pop in whenever

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9

You do not have permission to view the list of names.