Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods "Mister Kind then." he says agreeably. "Well, I am thinking pretty much any familiar face is worth getting to know better, if you don't mind, after my having been gone and come back and so many seeming to have moved on. The sheriff of the time being one, I seem to recall you giving me some advice about a good knife or poison or both."

The Barren Thief
    Dexterity
    (slender figure)
    Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

Ah. Sharps advice, and a friendly face... Seth had to remind himself, that not everyone here was cold and calculating. Yes, something innocent would be nice right about now...

"Of course. Over here, then?"

They were already in a fairly secluded spot, so the thief merely gestured beside him.
    Anything else?

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap moves in closer to converse with at least the illusion of confidentiality.

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

After having spoken with the Prince, he yields to the Archon and Keeper and excuses himself from the conversation, wandering out into the Common area once more. He observes the surrounding crowd and spots Edward Heinrich by himself.

Feeling the press of the superior predator, Derek creeps carefully into view of them until they stand a few feet away.

"Good evening. Mr. Heinrich, is it? Forgive me for eavesdropping, but I heard you have a background in computers. I realize the evening is late, but I would like to speak with you at some point regarding this mutual interest."

Derek offers his card containing a phone number and email.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"It is." He took Derek's card with a smile, giving him one of his own in return. Offering a handshake, "a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Deputy Menzies." He nodded to the man in farewell, "As you say, this night grows late, but I look forward to talking shop another time."

And so, Edward made his exit, worried about both having come across as rude and the meeting he was sure to be late for.

Edward exits the scene.

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora departs her conversation with her fellow Lords and grants the Prince, the Archon known as Twist, and the bubbly Keeper Wood nods of respect as she moves to the stairwell. As she ascends, she looks to her watch, moving up to greet the night. It is likely that she can begin the process of gaining a Haven tonight, even as the darkness moves towards its inevitable end. However, it won't be solidified for some time.

Instead, Lenora must retreat to her hotel room for the coming day. It would be a temporary thing. It was unbecoming of a Ventrue to sleep in a bathtub.

Lenora exits the scene

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Are we good with me closing court today? I'd like to get September's court open

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods in a gesture of respect and adieu to those that remained as he leaves the Court for the evening, having had more and more pleasant interactions than perhaps any previous court he’d attended. It was good to be back!

Good to close here; thank you for a great series of scenes!

11. Likes Psychangel liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable catches Seth Kind before he leaves court, "Please, don't be late for formal court again. I didn't officially close the doors this time to give people a chance to read the new laws. Next time, there will be consequences." Her voice was not threatening, just informative sounding.

13. Likes Hades_Roses, Ruach liked this post
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread