Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There were times when your home gym just wasn’t cutting it, and lately, that had been the case. So she had found herself at the gym more and more the past couple weeks. It helped somewhat with her thoughts, focusing on other things. The more she focused on, the less her mind wandered. It was good. In a way.

Tonight, she was sitting outside near the fireplace, which was lit and throwing off a warm heat. The outdoor fireplace had been a major selling point when she found the house. Decorating it had been fun, and it was becoming one of her favorite places. Unsurprising, there were various lights around the area, Sera wasn't a fan of darkness. She had thrown on her pajamas, which was a tank top and underwear, and a robe in case. Having spent a couple hours at the gym, it felt good to just sit.

Folders on her lap, different plans for the expansion, some folders with sketches of dress designs. Seemed she was going back and forth between the two. And were those books from her coffee shop? Looked like it was time for multitasking.

The patio doors were left open, in case Rhodes came over, he would know where she was.
    Rhodes Xadun
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

There had been a few days of work which had kept Rhodes away from Sera. She's been busy working on her designs, and he had been putting work into the hollow and magic.

But it was getting harder to spend longer apart, and spending time with Sera was still the highlight of his week.

Slipping quietly inside, he slowly made his way through to Sera's favourite nook in the new house. Leaning against the door frame, the Flowering spent several seconds just watching her. She was so beautiful, and so caring.

Just know, my little Rhodedendron, you will never find anyone as good as me....

No Ophelia. I found someone better.

Quietly, he slips outside. "Well hello, beautiful," He smiles as he crosses over to Seraphina and leans over to kiss her slowly. Pulling away, he pauses looking around her. "Hmmm. Something's different... are there more blossoms here?" his eyes widen. "Is your mantle stronger?" Rhodes asks curiously.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires look up and seem to light up when she hears him. Smiling, she returns the kiss, clearly happy to see him.

“Hello yourself.”
    Replies the Nix, closing her folders, giving him her full attention. “I’ve missed you.” And it was true. Being away from him was difficult. “The evenings are lonely without you here.” Says the Fairest with a slight pout. But it was true, she missed him when he wasn’t around.

Smiling proudly with a nod, “It is and the flowers now seem to want to grow wherever I am now.” It was still weird. “Still getting used to it actually, especially the sounds.” It threw her off at first.

“But come sit with me, tell me what you’ve been up to.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord smiles warmly, the breeze of his mantle finding it harder to send ripples through the blossoms than before. "I've missed you too, darling. Three days is a long time. Too long." He slips onto the sofa next to her. "You should have said something. If I'd have known, I would be right here for you." Rhodes says softly, sliding his arms around her.

There's a cold chill in the air, clearly coming from the Flowering's mantle. It was hard, seeing her so aligned with her Court. He was a might jealous. He couldn't help it; he bit down on the feeling. This was Sera. She loved him. "The sounds?" Rhodes listens closely for the sounds Sera mentions, and gives her another kiss on the cheek.

"Oh, some of the usual. Work. But I do have a special project I've been working on I was going to tell you about, for the coronation." Rhodes pauses, and squeezes her a little tighter. "I've been working out parts of the Hedge. Building a Hollow, for my Court. It's a surprise. It's very.... well. Think abandoned castle library meets haunted forest?" he chuckles. "If you want, I can show you, or we can save it for the surprise. Has meant our own little Hollow Cabin has had to wait, I'm afraid." He snuggles up to her. "What do you think?"
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Nodding in agreement, “It is too long.” It was still amazing to her how lonely she was when he wasn’t around. She could remember a time when being alone was all she wanted. How times had changed. As his arms slide around her, she snuggles into him, kissing him on the cheek, “I know, but I don’t want you to think you have to spend all your time with me. I’ve just had to find other ways to amuse myself and keep busy.” Which wasn’t all that hard, she had a lot going on.

“Yeah, the birds. But I’ve gotten used to them.” It had just been weird for her.

“Oh?” at the mention of a special project she turns to face him better. “That sounds great! And amazing!” her eyes wide as she listened. “As curious as I am, I think I’d rather wait. But it sounds like it is going to be stunning! And very Autumn.” She compliments. “Don’t worry about our little Hollow, you need to take care of your Court.” She insists. “How long have you been working on it?” and did it mean Spring was going to have to step up their game and build a bigger Tavern? “Is it some place you plan to use like Spring does with the Tavern? Or more private for Autumn?”
    Talking about the Tavern made her want to tell him about the whole crown thing with Spring. But she wants to focus on him more, so she ignores the urge to tell him for now.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Flowering chuckles and rests his head on hers, careful not to tangle his branches into her knee-length golden hair. "I don't feel like I have to. I love spending time with you, Sera. No place I'd rather be. You should know that by now." The tone is soft and warm, one Rhodes saves almost exclusively for these private moments. He knew how hard it was to trust, and yet now, here they were; almost utterly dependant on their time together.

Pushing his budding envy aside the Autumn King listens, hearing the chirp of songbirds, and smiles. "They suit you. I suppose you are the most aligned with Spring now?" He intertwined his go gets in hers. "Oh, Yes! Speaking of the Vernal, how was your little gathering? And clues on where Ingrid is?" A note of concern rises in his voice.

"'Twas never going to be anything but Fall," the Fairest smiles proudly. "I hope to have Penance's help as well, make it a true courtly space." He watches her lovingly. "Thank you darling. I suppose we do have our own spaces already, hmm?" He leans forward to remove his jacket in the evening heat. The tie is also removed and his top buttons undone. "Oh, it must be used. But more protected, perhaps. I've been working on it for a few months, keeping it quiet, moving my library into it. I plan on putting a lot of time into it. But I had to tell you. I'm... actually quite excited," he admits.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Smiling, enjoying having him close, “Oh I know.” She reaches for his hand, “But I can’t have you thinking I can’t amuse myself a couple times a week.” Her tone was playful, teasing. “That would simply go to your head.” There was a smirk as she said it.

“Think so?” she wasn’t so sure. “Now that you mention it, I actually am.” It was odd to her, it was something she didn’t think would happen. At the mention of the meeting, she sighs, “It was, well,” she beings, “interesting and unexpected.” Almost a mess. “And no one’s seen Ingrid. I made the decision to try calling her before the meeting went forward, and wasn’t able to reach her. Abraham pushed for someone to step into the Monarch position, because it wouldn’t do to have Spring without one. I was more concerned with getting people together to try and find Ingrid, or at least look into where she was to make sure it wasn’t an attack or something.” Was she avoiding mentioning who was the current Monarch? Maybe. “But a few days after the gathering, Ingrid left me a letter at Garden Grounds.” She picks a folder up and pulls out the letter, handing it to Rhodes. The Treasured trusted him with seeing it.

“It’s nice to see her back. And working on it together will be great for Autumn.” And something about Penance told her she was a hard worker.

“We do, and one of these days, we’ll have our own space in the Hedge. Sometimes it’s about putting our Courts first.”
    It sucked, but it was necessary. “More protected?” was the Tavern lacking in protections? Was this now her problem to look into? Oh this sucked. “A few months? Aren’t we good at keeping secrets.” She teases playfully. “But it’s wonderful! And I’ll support you in any way I can, even if it means sacrificing evenings with you.” She squeezes his hand.

“And you should be! It will be a huge asset to your Court. And the fact that you were working on it alone shows your dedication to Autumn.” admiration in her eyes.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Hands intertwine - a happy sigh. "Oh, I know you can amuse yourself darling. You weren't always hopefully in love with me," he teases back.

He thinks. "I'm sure. There's blossoms as far away as I feel Sasha's chill." Rhodes holds Sera a little closer, and rests the letter "Hmm. So. At least we know. What came of Abraham's argument? What did the others think about choosing a.... steward, of sorts, i suppose?"

The Dread Lord nods. "Penance is great. We'll have a chat soon, see what she was up to."

Rhodes gives Sera a kiss. "I suppose it is. And yes, protected. I've not put any wards up yet. Can't have the Freehold going into a Hollow without Wards." He notices Sera looking tense. "Is... everything alright?"

The Flowering strokes her hand. "Sera, darling, secrets are Autumn's stock in trade." He sighs. "I know you will, sweetheart. But it won't be for long, I promise. I want my evenings with you again."

"Oh darling... you always know what to say," he smiles. "I can only hope Autumn feels the same way."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She looks thoughtful, “You know, you’re right. And life just seemed so empty back then.” It was odd to her how quickly one could grow attached to having someone around. “But I have been able to get the game room all decorated and setup in the basement. I was going to put it upstairs, but there was more room in the basement without having to knock out walls. I’ll have to show you.” She was quite proud of the room.

Settling her head against him, “Well, the others sort of supported it. The problem was how he went about it, I think it rubbed some people the wrong way. Calling a meeting, sitting at the head of the table, not having tried to reach out to her. After people said their peace, we were able to come to an agreement about someone stepping in for now. Not that she wanted it, but the others seemed set on throwing their support behind her and no one else at the time.” Then a sigh, “Say hello to the temporary Monarch of Spring.” He knew she didn’t want the crown, it was never something she wanted.

Nodding, “I’d like to get to know her better, she seems like a nice girl.”

“Ah, Wards. I need to look into that for the Tavern and what we need to add. With Ingrid gone, we’re going to have to step up work on it.” Who would help was yet to be seen. But she figured everyone would. “Hmm?” then a nod, “Yeah, just thinking about everything I have to do.” It was getting exhausting.

Smiling at him, “I’ll look forward to those extra evenings, and enjoy each one I get now.” She gives him a kiss, “Just remember that I’m, not going anywhere, and there is no need to rush. Make sure Autumn is taken care of.”

“I think they will. Once they see all the hard work you’ve been doing,” a nod, “they’ll see it. And if not? Well, it’s nothing a little bad luck can’t fix.” She adds with a wink.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Maybe later," Rhodes says. "Im sure we will get plenty of use out of it, but for now I'm exactly where I want to be."

The Autumn King listens to to be actions of his kithmate, waiting until the recount is complete. Rhodes turns to look at Sera, gasping. "I am so terribly sorry, Lady Seraphina! I had no idea I was addressing the Vernal Queen!" While his voice sounds serious, his eyes are playful. "Had I known, I would not have been so familiar!" Though in contradiction to the words, he makes no effort to move or release her from his embrace. Sera never wanted to be queen, he knew. But that made it a wonderful new well of amusement.

The Flowering feels pride in his chest; a hungering smile touches his lips and he plants a kiss on the graceful slope of her neck. His own ego buoyed at the thought of being with a queen - it was a very... enticing thought. But for now, those thoughts are forced back in check. It was clear there were ripples in the Vernal Court, and Sera needed him. There is a steadying breath. "For all appearances, it seems Sir Norton wished to sit in the chair," he says slowly. "How did he take the response from the rest of the ladies?"

A nod. "It's important to keep Hollows concealed and protected. If you need some help with warding, I happen to know someone who finds you very hard to say no to, and his rates are very reasonable. The Autumn King says he's the best occultist in the city." The Fairest gives his love a small squeeze. "It can be a lot. But you have friends, and can delegate. And you have me." He gives Sera a reassuring squeeze. "Just don't exhaust yourself. You might get sick, and you know what that means," he teases lightly. The threat of bed rest was usually enough to make Sera take better care of herself.

Rhodes leans into the kiss. "Then we really should make the most of them," he says, smiling. "Oh, of course. I was just thinking about that. Perhaps it would be easier if we didn't have to keep arranging when we get to see one another. If, say, when we went home, home was... where we both were?" he asks gently.

"I was more thinking of the aspect, than the Court." The breeze of his mantle ripples in a subdued way. "Seraphina!" Rhodes bursts, shocked. "Are you suggesting curse people that disagree with me?" The question hangs in the air for a second as a grin spreads widely over his face. "God, I love you..." he says, wrapping around her and kissing her passionately.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread