Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily looks Mable up and down, and a low rumble, surprisingly deep, growls in the punk's chest. She's a lot more sweet than we usually like but damn if she doesn't look good enough to eat right now. She grabs another shot and sets it straight back in her chest again. "Oh, I'm always ready. And Like Sera says, we don't want to disappoint, right?" the werewolf grins. "So, is Ares, like, an absolute hard sell? Or would you be willing to take a very enthusiastic Scorpio with a great ass?" She asks innocently.

The stunning beauty is given a short, barking laugh, "Sera, babes, I'm sure they'll work on any number of people, but You forget the other idea of the bet, and I'd like to bite Sonnie's cute butt again!" she winks.

"Fuel up!" Emily says with Sonnie, grabbign another short and toasting the Beast before draining it in a swift, well-practiced gulp. "And don't forget Sonnie, you fail this time, and I bite America's Ass!"

The Ithaeur shakes her head after the shot. "Designated Driver, babes? You been under a rock or something? They do adverts about it all the time, having a sober face in your nights out to keep the party people safes. You really not heard of that?" For someone that loved fun as much as Sonnie that sounded weird.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sera, I promise I will try again." She smiled at her friends encouragement.

Then she laughed at Sonnie, "Love ya babe. You can totes do this. Fuel up and limberup."

Then she gave a wolfish grin to Emily. She climbed up on the table hiked her skirt up a little, Emily probs got a good view of what Mable didn't have on under the dress. Then she straddled Emily and poured the shot towards Emily's cleavage. She slowly licked every last drop off of her is a very sensual manner. "Wanna taste?" She asked. Seems the sweet girl could be quite naughty.

3. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Nix had to laugh along with Sonnie. Though she was pretty sure the Beast used her brain quite a bit and would surprise them all one day. “I’ll just toss you in the hot tub later to make sure. It’s great for sore muscles.” True story.

Cheering, “Go Sonnie go!” the Treasured encouraged. Watching others get drunk and have fun? Great evening!

Laughing, “Designated Driver. The sober one who gets her drunk friends home safe, and not arrested.” A wink added.

An innocent shrug as she sips her drink, “It would be very sad for such an eager crowd of fans. How could they go on with their evening?” she points out with a solemn nod.

“Well, something tells me she would let you bite it again anyways. So no one is really missing out, and the show is great!” win win in her mind.

Beaming, “Great! I know the other customers will love it!” it wasn’t so much about how well you sang, but how much fun you had with it.

Then Mable takes things up a notch. Or three. Sera would never have expected that from her, but, it was the quiet ones you needed to watch.

So she does, with obvious amusement on her face. Laughing as some of the guys, and girls, let their jaws drop.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Oh, right! Pffft! I know what that is! Just never heard it shortened to DD like that, before. I thought you were discussing somebody's bra size!" Sonnie laughed, "And I was like, nobody here is that busty!"

Limbered up again, Sonnie steeled herself for one final attempt at the 'Bite Your Own Ass Contest,' of which she was the only contestant.

"Okay... here we go!"

The young woman went for her last try!

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-08-20 16:07:49 Sonnie Wu rolls 6 to Dexterity + Athletics (10 Again) 3, 7, 7, 6, 7, 3 failure

And she couldn't make it all the way. Sonnie was bent over backwards, supporting herself with her hands on the floor. "Dammit, I thought I was more flexible than this!" She sighed, "I need to train harder..."

Sonnie remained in her rather undignified position, including her hitched up skirt. "If I stay like this, I might start getting some guys' phone numbers."

After a few beats, she finally straightened back up. "Okay, biting your own buttocks is actually much harder than it looks."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wanna taste?

That's the last straw for Emily. She grabs several of the tassels on Mabel's dress and gently pulls her in for a very heated kiss, the other hand snaking round and holding their bodies together. Eventually coming up for air, the werewolf is breathing heavily. "Tastes good." Blue hungry eyes rake across the cute face. "Don't play, Mable. I really need a sure thing tonight. Though from what you've got on under that dress I think you do too?" she adds, hand resting firmly on Mable's butt.

Everything else is drowned out from raging hormones and adrenaline, until Sonnie nearly falls over again. The Ithaeur turns, amused. "Well. That's the easiest fifty bucks I made!" She hands the Beast a shot. "Kudos for trying though babe. I'll even postpone the biting if you wanna bend over backwards for some tasty guy..." she chuckles.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

After the heated kiss, Mable got a dangerous look for just a moment, "I don't play. I also wouldn't want to hurt you." Mable tried to pull her self together but the hand on her ass heated her up instead.

Then Sonnie fell. "Damn. There goes $50 bucks." Mable looks at Emily, she should move off of her. One more taste... Mable leans in for another hot kiss before sliding off the table.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a moment where she wanted to get offended, then looked down. Huh, well, yah, those are not DD’s. Laughing, she looks back to Sonnie and shrugs, “But no one has ever complained!” see, bright side! “Though if you wanted to be, it’s very easy to make happen.” She easily points out.

A gentle shake of her head as the Beast makes another attempt.

And fails.

But, she didn’t fall! So they were making progress. “I hate to lose.” She points out, “So I’m going to help you train, so you can win back my money.” She teases. Looking around, “Looks like there are a few ready to give you their numbers.” There were some whispers and points, guys with big smiles, eager to talk to the monkey.

As the Mable and Emily show heats up, Sera has to shake her head. Sonnie had gotten some looks, sure. But those two? It was every guys fantasy come to life. All she does is sip her drink and watch the show. It wasn’t anything that bothered her, she’d seen more.

Wait, what does Mable have under the dress?!

And why would Mable hurt Emily? Unless she meant emotionally? But Mable sounded like she was ok with one-night stands. The Nix was confused.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

After accepting the shot from Emily, Sonnie laughed and tugged her skirt back into it's original, modest position. An "Awww!" of disappointment could be heard from somewhere in the club. She made her way over to Sera and smiled, "I don't think I could afford the boob job. I'm fine with what I got, though. Who needs the back pain?"

She tilted her head quizzically at the Nix, however, "Train? Like how?"

The Beast glanced around for the guys supposedly interested in her after her brazen display, but couldn't seem to find any. She shrugged helplessly, "I've been upstaged by Em and Mabs, it seems." And then she downed her shot. Sonnie had a nice buzz going now.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily's eyes glint eagerly at Mabel. "If you don't play I'm happy to be serious. And you won't break me - I'm tougher than I look." The kiss is passionately returned, and Emily slips from the table to follow Mable along. "I'm an only child and verrrrry bitable... she purrs to the vampire.

She glances across, hearing the talk of boob jobs. "Don't either of you two change a thing. You're both gorgeous babes and I love you both!"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You'd be surprised at how ummm... tough I can be on a partner." Mable grins at Emily.

"Sonnie, I could never up stage you." Mable gives Sonnie's hair a playful tug.

"I agree, who wants huge boobs anyway, they just hurt your back."

"Damn, we haven't been kicked out yet... what are we doing wrong?"

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread